Forgotten Title Empress is betrayed and rebirths

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by JakeEOD12, Apr 30, 2021.

1. JakeEOD12

JakeEOD12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trying to find a novel that was being translated by a group on Patreon but seems to have disappeared. I can’t remember the name but I will try to give a gist of the story in the hopes someone recognizes it.

FL is engaged to the prince of an empire. She executes a bunch of schemes to get him the crown because she loves him and thinks he wants it. He betrays her after he is crowned and she’s killed or executed (can’t remember) and she is rebirthed either just before there wedding or just after and immediately starts scheming to leave him and then get his rival crowned emperor with the plans to destroy him along the way. But shocker! Seems there might be a misunderstanding and the original husband might have loved her genuinely.

I can’t vouch for 100% accuracy in that synopsis but there story only had like 10-15 chapters and it was over a year ago that I read it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like It's Useless to Hang On.

CadmarLegend likes this.
  3. JakeEOD12

JakeEOD12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its similar but the names aren't familiar. I dont think that is it, however it does seem like a good read through the first chapter!

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rereading your description, it's probably not. It'll be helpful if we know whether it's Korean or Chinese. What you mentioned was rather generic. If it's a patreon only novel, it could even be an original English novel instead of a translation.

Ps: That title I mentioned also has a manhwa adaptation if you want to try it before reading the novel.