Spoiler Empress Running Away with the Ball!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any more updates? Did the empror get kidnapped?

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o thank you for all the spoilers! (if it was me i would have abandoned ship a long time ago :D)

3. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    More update today...

CSY really was the one who poisoned SN was the one who had the cure for the poison. CMC and CSB came to see him to ask for the antidote. CSY mocked CMC and told him to kneel and begged him for it. CMC really knelt and begged him while CSB endured his anger toward CSY (at his point, he really hate this brother of his). After CMC knelt and begged, CSY told him that he would only give the antidote if he wrote a decree that stated that he would give his Empress, SN to be CSY's princess.

Well, congratulation author, you made me dropped a novel bc of the antagonist for the first time. Previously, I only dropped a novel bc of an annoying heroine or despicable ML.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe this...:mad::mad::mad:
    Why CSY didn't die, so that ML and MC can be together peacefully? His obsession really make me want to throw something sharp to him...

wafflebeauty likes this.
  5. Kimchigal

Kimchigal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler! Now again the ML n MC will be breaking up

6. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    When the MC's hubby discover his mistake, that he confused MC with her sis? How will ML stick with MC? After all she is her hubby's wife..

7. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    It is when the emperor want to dissolve the MC marriage in a banquet. In there, the MC will show her true face (no veil, no scary make up). And before, maybe the husband already show some suspicious that the sister is not his savior.

8. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aeiru28
    It's when she saved him from drowning once more.

Previously he had his suspicion when he saw a glimpse of her true face when she pranked him with some kind of smelly bomb. He saw that the girl had more similar image to the one that had saved him years ago. He tried to investigate, but didn't find any clue, so he thought that it was only his own imagination.

Later, the evil stepsister, SBY tried to killed SN by bombing the boat she was in (but not before SN tricked her to be stung by bees) . CSY, at that time, already had a crush for SN (previously he had threaten the disguised CMC to stay away from SN or else he would kill her). So when he heard of it, he dived in the lake, trying to save SN, but he forgot that he couldn't swim. Since he was drowning from saving her, SN reluctantly saved him. At the last moment of his consciousness, he saw SN's real face (she didn't wear her disguise since she only intended to meet SBY).

After he regain his consciousness later, he started his revenge by acting tender toward SBY (to remove her suspicion of him realising SN's identity) while pasting her face with a corrosive drug that he claimed was a medicine for her bee stings.

In the night, he then sneaked in SN's bedroom where he asked her what was SN's ideal spouse and promised her to take her to the palace.

9. DXHaseoXD

DXHaseoXD [Forever Alone] [Person who tries to translate]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hats off to you for your dedication lol

wafflebeauty likes this.
  10. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I remember it being mentioned that CSY was beginning to have a small crush on her prior to knowing her as the one that saved him. Can someone tell why? And how? He seemed determined to have her killed or at the very least not to live well at all.

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  11. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @lazynoodles Yeah, he begun to take interest in her, bc how she acted, her personality, etc. Not sure when or how exactly, but he had begun to pay more attention to her. Bc SBY though, he still wouldn't act nicer toward her. SBY was afraid that he would like SN and found out about her being his real saviour, so she told him lies about SN. Usually she told him that SN was cheating on him, and then he got angry bc inside he was very jelly but refused to admit it (at the beginning he didn't care).

So when he choked her or tried to drown her, that was actually bc he was jelly about CMC inside, bc SBY's lies or bc she sided with CMC more.

12. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has this damn novel ended yet? Makes me want to kill her ex husband, when the novel ends can you post the ending on here please, i really hope he dies

lazynoodles likes this.
  13. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok. From what I read in mtl CSY poisoned SN and demanded either Emperor to divorce her or to let him CSY have his wedding night. Then CSY's brother went on his knees to beg him for the antidote but he's at the same disgusted with because he realizes he never loved her. He simply saw SN as something to own. Emperor is all f*** you I won't let you have her because she will simply suffer with you and walks away. CSY is all you don't love her - you rather she dies. Then CSY fights his brother and stabs him. CSY decides that its worth more to use the medicine that was reserved to save SN on his brother because he's more important than her... hypocrite much?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  14. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Then the younger brother appears to have gambled his very life to gain the meds SN needs to live. He then send it immediately into the palace. Emperor is planning to abdicate but his retainers beg him not to because he's an amazing emperor. He tells everyone if there's no way to save her life than there's no meaning to his life and will accompany her to death.

15. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel closing tk ending yet or is this one of those novels that drags on and on for like 4000 chapters?
    Should have let that douchbag die. :mad: im so mad

16. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no damn clue. All I know is that it seems to be ongoing.

17. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna know what the ending is:cry::cry::cry: