Spoiler Empress Wi Mokhwa

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, the manhwa is ongoing so I do not have the answers to your questions XD Soryu has not make an appearance as of yet. I will tell you guys XD

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
    Kikikiwi, Mangafreakspark and Clars like this.
  2. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hated that she chose the emperor over her son by taking that arrow for him.

Kikikiwi and RakaSarkar like this.
  3. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    She took the arrow for love, she was stupid to think that her son will be forgiven after she sacrificed herself for his love.she did mention that she couldn't hate him in that life

Last edited: May 6, 2020
    zemblenity and Kikikiwi like this.
  4. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    So it has been a while. The new chapters were boring to me. XD I will make this a short summary.

Ok, so ML would be a General? Commander? of the army. They would go to a territory. I believe this is where an important relative of Fl lives in. Apparently, FL disguised herself and hid her identity. She followed ML.

After they stopped and rested in a military station?, they throw a small lantern festival?. They discovered illegal weapons distributions?

So, FL went to see the ancestry temple. (Not sure for which family), but she got knocked out by somebody. And it was the redhair prince. She did not lose consciousness and held the redhair prince by the foot. Then, a monk came in. The monk and the redhair prince were working together. Apparently, the monk thought FL discovered (something/plans?), so he was about the kill her. The redhair prince stopped the monk and the monk probably felt betrayed and stabbed the redhair prince.

I believe the FL still have feelings for the redhair prince. I believe she will make sure his plans will not work out, but not harm in.

Soryu did not make an appearance yet.

Faye30, -NEAR-, zemblenity and 4 others like this.
  5. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this

6. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, ^0^ Sweet Chapter

Okay, so ML and FL are walking, and ML has decided to make FL to be his first wife. (He wants the first wedding to be with FL). (He probably has to ask/get permission from his mother). As you know a prince cannot have only one wife. And then, in FL's mind, she has to tell him no. ML tells her it is okay, take time to think about it.

They went to see a big beautiful big lake. ML rolls up his pants and steps into the lake. (The lake is not very deep.) He asks FL to come in with him. And she says, she cannot due to "salty strong lake". o_O

ML gets a bit disappointed and then he thinks of an idea. He picks up FL (Carries her). >///< And then, ML carries her to the center of the lake.

ML = "isn't the lake beautiful?" "In my eyes, I want you." "I will have confident if I have you in my eyes". "The first time I saw you, I found "it".
    FL = "is being in a relationship with me not a heavy burden?"
    Poetic ML = "no matter how difficult it is, I can handle it."
    FL = "really?"
    He nods
    FL = "do we not have to go back?"
    ML= "if you would like, we can stay here." (at the beautiful lake?).

She then kisses him!!!!!!!!!! ML is surprised and they both fall into the water. (The lake is not steep). And then, Fl and ML blushes.

Fl smiles and says, "when we get married, we will do more, are you surprised?".
    ML says, "Not surprised, but "embarrassed"?" (o_O)
    And then ML tells FL, "wherever we are, this is where I will be." (Meaning he will always be with her!!!)

And they kiss a second time!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have attached the kissing scene! You are welcome!!

Note: The bitch has not made an appearance as of yet.......I will let you guys know. Do not worry!!! Burn her ass!!!

Attached Files:

• kiss.PNG
      kiss.PNG
      File size:
      557.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: May 26, 2020
    Dragon_Reader, Yeona, -NEAR- and 14 others like this.
  7. Faye30

Faye30 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoaaa, thankyouuu!
    Btw, what episode is that?

8. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 59

syofiaa and Faye30 like this.
  9. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, Chapter 60.

This chapter is mostly about the grey hair lady who is working under the redhair prince.

So, the redhair prince orders her to work as a courtesan in a brothel. And she is so pissed. (Who wants to work as a courtesan?) Apparently, in a previous chapter, the FL gave a flower pendant to the grey hair lady and said, "if you need me to help you, please come and find me." (Did not mention this, since I thought it was not important XD). I believe the grey lady is fed up with the redhair prince (being a courtesan is a big NO for her) and she maybe will side/help with FL later on.

Then FL returned to her residence with the important relative. I did not mention this, but he was with FL (disguised FL) during ML's expedition. The foster mother of FL told him that he is 22 years old and does he have a partner? ( Implying that it is time to get married).

10. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, Chapter 61.

FL dressed as a male and went to the brothel. She met the grey-hair lady (the #1 courtesan right now) there. And FL remembered in her previous life that there was a lady (top courtesan) that supported the red-hair prince. FL found out it is the grey-hair lady. I believe this is where the grey-hair lady said she would like to work for FL ? (somewhere along this line).

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    Dragon_Reader, Yeona, Faye30 and 14 others like this.
  11. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay Chapter 62.

I believe the grey-hair lady will stay in the brothel, because the redhair prince promised something to her. She understood that FL could get her out of here. But still stayed. Okay so the two princes (ML and redhair prince) were being rewarded for their roles in the expedition. I believe the redhair prince said he did not do much, so he should not get a reward. But the king said, "you are my son, you will still get something". And when it was ML's turn, ML looked at FL's foster father. The father, King, and the redhair prince gave a question mark face. Apparently back at the residence, the father was angry? at FL. He said she should have consulted with him regarding their first wedding (Between ML and FL). (Guys, their wedding is happening!!!!! ^0^) He also said, the King? has found a good date for them to get married.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  12. QueenSara

QueenSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ✺◟( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)◞✺(≡^∇^≡) Thanks but what's the site, I wanna read the raw(I can't read Korean tho but I wanna read)

13. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    Kakaopage

14. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay Chapter 63.

The foster mother, FL and ML went to a Fortune teller? The foster mother asked the person about their compatibility. And the person inputted a stone (looks like a shell of a turtle) into the blue cauldron fire. Apparently the stone broke slightly and the person saw FL's and ML's name plates. Then the person stared at FL. And then for some unknown reason, their names plates broke and the person bowed to them. The mother asked if they are compatible and the person said yes. They were all happy but for some reason FL felt that something is amiss. FL saw the person's hand hovering over the broken names plates. And then they went out from the place. The foster mother went somewhere and it was just FL and ML. FL and ML was talking and FL said, "what if my reputation is ruined", along those lines. ML said he will protect her? or blame her ruined reputation on him?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    Dragon_Reader, Yeona, Faye30 and 13 others like this.
  15. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay Chapter 64

The fortune teller and FL had a discussion regarding her future. The fortune teller used the pond with koi fishes in the water as an example. The fortune teller threw a brush into the pond, and said, "Do you understand now?"
    FL asked, "Am I the brush? or the Koi?"
    Fortune teller said, "You are the pond."
    Basically stating that FL can change the future in any directions she wants. (No fixed path).
    FL asked what about the princes? The fortune teller said the current King asked about his sons' future too.

I am not sure if I got the MTL right, but the first prince, ML, is destined to be king? (strong potential), while the red hair prince is not?

Dragon_Reader, Yeona, Faye30 and 18 others like this.
  16. Haniffffffffff

Haniffffffffff Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey you are my savior thank you so much for sharing it with us

Kikikiwi likes this.
  17. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    OH SHIT!!! The bitch has made an appearance (I believe it is her since she has a mole near her eyes).

Okay, so ML and FL went to this storyteller place? Majority of the audiences were couples. And then, when the story ended, ML and FL heard a lady crying. The bitch lady was wearing a bamboo hat, so they could not see her face. ML gave her a handkerchief :eek:. And then FL saw her face. It was the bitch!!!. She was crying because of the story. At this moment, FL's expression when ML and the bitch were talking was not well. T^T. I believe she was scared and insecure.

And then ML and FL walked her out to her carriage. (She was by herself and was afraid to go back to her carriage by herself.) And then, the bitch said thank you and would like to know ML's name. And then the servant of hers said, "no she should not, she is a noble lady."

There was a misunderstanding here because FL was wearing a butterfly pendant (given by the grey hair lady at the brothel) and when the servant saw that she thought FL was a courtesan with a male. (I guess people could tell by the pendant?) The servant thought wrong and said her lady was a noble lady and could not give her name to him. (Because Ml was with FL, the so called "courtesan"). ML got mad at the servant, but the bitch and her servant left.

The bitch still has ML's handkerchief. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FL was fluttered? because she did not know about it. She thought she had given shame to ML since she was wearing it all day!!!!. OMFG She also said the grey-hair lady and her were friends.

Now, I am suspecting the grey-hair lady. Did she do this on purpose >:O

I am not sure, but I believe the bitch does not know how her half-sister (FL) looks like.

The attached pictures are for you guys. The BITCH! (I added something on her face >.>)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  18. bellullaby

bellullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kikimichu omg thanks for the spoilers!!! Please post more spoilers T_T

19. MsKureyon

MsKureyon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this. Can I beg for more spoilers please

20. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, the ML and FL got into an argument. So, FL tried to explain her situation with the grey-hair lady. FL thought he was mad. For some reason, ML was not hearing any of FL's explanations. ML asked FL to get into the carriage and closed the door and asked the carriage's coachman to get the carriage moving. (OMFG ML!!!) FL was stunned and told the carriage to stop. Then FL was arguing with ML. (Not sure, but the argument had to do with their emotions??? o_O) ML was still not listening and then FL said, "Is this the route to ____ village" (Basically, she knew this was a dangerous route) (They are in the woods?). And then, ML confessed that he's scared. (Scared of their future together?). There was a flashback of ML and the fortune teller, in which ML asked about their relationship? (If their relationship will be lasting/be together forever?) And then FL consoled? him. (They had their first argument XD).

Attached Files:

• snip.PNG
      snip.PNG
      File size:
      442.4 KB
      Views:
    Dragon_Reader, -NEAR-, Aquaa and 7 others like this.