Spoiler Enchantress Amongst Alchemists

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by zauberesel, Oct 25, 2016.

1. zauberesel

zauberesel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have spoilers to share? Wondering if the MC is really Mu Qing's daughter.

2. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    No. She isn't. She's kidnapped from her family, saved by a maid of the kidnappers from being killed, then adopted into the Mu family coz of... Some (mtl not understandable at this point).... Reasons.

3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Her real family ends up tracking her down and punishing Mu Qing and her sisters by publicly humiliating them and ruining their reputation. She first encounters her real mother after she saves her little sister from getting into an accident (funny thing is that she really liked the MC and wanted the MC to marry her brother so they can be real sisters). Both her and her mother felt a bond towards each other but didn't know why. Her mother tells her how she has a missing daughter and if she were still around she'd be the MCs age. When they take the MC back to their main home, they later end up doing a blood test (cause some relative to the family doesn't believe the MC is their daughter) where she inherits I believe 60% of her mothers blood (?) and 100% of her fathers blood. She later goes out in search for her missing older brother whom she finds injured but saves and takes him back home.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  4. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Mu Qing go through the disownment of Mu Ru Yue? And will the poisoning of the adopted daughter when the mc was still a child be revealed? I really hate that adopted daughter...:mad:

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  5. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he totally regrets it afterwards when Mu Ru Yue is revealed to be 5th level & not just 3rd level like adopted bitch sister. He tries to get her back, but Ru Yue has her new playboy lackey (the one she beat & made a bet with) bring a whole faction of soldiers to back her up. Also, the bitchy Mu sisters can't keep their mouths shut during their Dad's non-apology (he NEVER apologizes, the dumbass) & one of them calls Ru Yue's master a smelly hobo.

He kicks her & she whines to dad about it & the dad is still a massive idiot, not recognizing that this guy is the head of all the alchemists (the same alchemists that he was desperately trying to curry favor with.)

So he tells the fairly high ranking alchemist that he is on good terms with to bribe Ru Yue's master with a mid-grade (or low grade) pill to get him to disown Ru Yue as a disciple.

The alchemist nearly shits himself when he sees who her master is & curses the Mu family for being such dumbasses. Master is so insulted by the bribe that he tells him to punish himself (basically like facing the wall & thinking about what you did wrong) for months/weeks (dont remember) & to take on adopted bitch sister as a disciple so they can REALLY fuck over Mu family when the time comes.

Yeah, the poisoning gets revealed at the same time as the entire Mu family is paraded around in public (in a cage, I think. MTL was a bit weird.)
    The people start gossiping about how dumb & awful the Mu family was to do that to the genius treasure child of the Holy something family. (Again, MTL was not clear about what the family was called).

The Mu family gets stones thrown at them (MTL).

odanezz0_3, Mufarasu, Yunchii and 3 others like this.
  6. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely waiting for that part!!! Bwahaha... hope we can see also what effect is on the royal family, especially that stupid crown prince...

7. so-chintzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they get overthrown or SOMETHING big that shuts them up, because they don't make a lot of appearances afterwards & there was a (horribly distorted by MTL) scene where Ru Yue & Master confront the emperor & son.

I DO know that the crown prince tells high ranking alchemist (the same one that was friendly with Mu family until he realized that they were fuckboys/girls) to use his influence to force Ru Yue to marry him again.

He straight up tells the prince "omg you absolute dumbass, Ru Yue is so out of your league, how the hell are you that stupid to fuck with her, bitch I ain't gonna help you with ANYTHING if you keep being a fucking moron like this" since he is still undergoing punishment from Master.

Also, his relationship with bitch sister deteriorates rapidly. First, when Ru Yue fights her in the tourney, she slices off all of bitch sis's clothes & exposes her for the non-virgin slut (no offense to any sluts), she is to the entire audience & the embarrassed/disgusted prince.

Then, when prince tires of bitch sis' whininess & lowering status, due to her scheming against Ru Yue like an idiot, such as hiring an assassin, who decides to work for Ru Yue rather than kill her (something about him being saved at the Mu manor, MTL was unclear but I think he realized that it was Ru Yue who saved him as a kid that snowy day & not bitch sis). She walks in on him having sex with another woman & flips out, only for him to suggest rather snidely, like how Ru Yue warned her earlier, to service him along with his sideho.

She realizes that she doesn't have Prince's love & that he is a fuckboy. But of course, everything is Ru Yue's fault according to her. The fact that Ru Yue is actually adopted & from the Holy-something family is also Ru Yue being awful to her (in bitch sis' mind).

We get bitch sis 2.0 in the form of a spoiled daughter from the Holy-something family. She also calls Ru Yue trash & her grandpa insinuates that Ru Yue is a liar. Ru Yue is proven to be legit through a blood test & the true heir of the clan (needs high blood percentage from the clan head to inherit & her 100% blood makes her super super rare). The two are stripped of the clan name & kicked out, making them furious.

They talk about scheming back & getting revenge on Ru Yue only for Ghost King to be like "SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER" & kill them. No small fries are going to be his waifu's reoccurring antags.

I THINK that Ru Yue's brother has a problem with his body, causing the girl he likes to dump him (because he's "trash"), but Ru Yue uses her powers to cure him & discovers that he, too has OP potential (clan bloodline), causing his ex to have SO MUCH regret. He's so happy to meet with his long lost oldest sis.

Also, to show JUST HOW DUMB Mu dad is, when Holy mom comes to Mu family & says she's there because of Ru Yue, his first action is to sell out Ru Yue, denounce her & accuse her openly in front of her.

You can pretty much guess how Holy mom reacts to that. (Ru Yue hadn't been confirmed to be her daughter yet, but she already publicly announced that Ru Yue was her goddaughter for saving her youngest daughter from being killed by a carriage).

The bitch sisters accuse Holy mom of not really being from the Holy family, so she takes out a medallion/jade to prove it. The look on their faces when Ru Yue comes back all surprised & Holy mom hugs her, saying "My daughter.....I'm your real mother!"

The carriage was driven by the Qin family (this was during an alchemist tournament arc. Master wanted Ru Yue to enter without his name as a dark horse.) The Qin son is a fuckboy & gets all uppity at Ru Yue for getting in his literal path until Holy mom is like "Oh.....so you WANTED my daughter to die? This small Qin family wants to declare war with the Holy family???!!"

This shuts him up, but he turns all his anger towards Ru Yue (blaming her) & tries to fuck with her during the tournament, like accusing her of cheating during the "chop this one ton of steel" part, which of course, pisses off the judges/tourney staff (since it would mean that they're corrupt & accepted bribes, which they DIDN'T do).

She wins the tournament flawlessly & the head of the tourney offers her 2 rewards, determined to get this good seed under his tutelage,: his grandson as her fiance OR becoming his disciple. She declines both, but explains that her master will show up in a few days & everyone is stunned into amazement at who her master is.

Qin family sheepishly shows up in front of Ru Yue when she's chatting with Holy mom & tiny daughter. Holy mom gives Qin son a tongue-lashing for daring to screw with her goddaughter (Ru Yue) in the tournament. Afterwards, I think Holy mom secretly investigates Ru Yue because of her mom intuition that Ru Yue is her missing daughter.

There's a subplot about them planning to get revenge on the family that dared to kidnap Ru Yue from Holy family as a baby & also an assassin chick who shows up, accusing Ru Yue of being a thief & slut, who's in love with Ghost King & insists that they (Ru Yue & Ghost King) remember how they wronged her before. (The assassin girl confused me because so many of her scenes were messed up with MTL. I think she seriously injured the MC & temporarily made her "trash" again. Not trash like bitch sis trash, but like temporarily fucked up her cultivation/meridians.)

Also, Ru Yue & Ghost King actually show playboy lackey (the one she beat in the first tournament, agreed to be her servant & defended her against her horrible family) Ghost King's real handsome face. He is stunned like "woah how could the Ghost King be this handsome?!" He's a good sport unlike the assassin bitch sis sent after Ru Yue. Assassin guy is determined to compete with Ghost King for Ru Yue's heart because she saved him as a kid & he loves her (or something she did for him, MTL was weird).

odanezz0_3, Ease and Yunchii like this.
  8. so-chintzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, now that I think about it. I DO think that the Emperor & son were dethroned.
    See, the reason why his concubine helped out Ru Yue so many times was for revenge.

Apparently, that ass of an emperor & the Mu family fucked up her life & she's been forced to be his sweet doting concubine ever since. Since Ru Yue also hates them, she decides to ally with her & ask for her help later on (after spilling her tragic background story, I think her entire family was killed or exiled.)

Ru Yue agrees to help her since they are allies/friends, so I THINK that the current royal family is gone now.

odanezz0_3, Ease and Yunchii like this.
  9. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @so-chintzy super thanks, i always like when the bitchy enemies get their come-uppance... and at the latest translated chapter shows that the crown prince after all has some cunning to realize that quickly the astronomical improvement of Ru Yue..

Question, the holy-family, who are the original family of Mu Ru Yue is the top family of that continent? And her master Wu Yu is also the top most alchemist? Was she the eldest of the siblings and where is the father?

Also, was there any mention about her past family? The one where she came from before dying? The top medicinal clan in hua xia? She was originally killed there right? Did she get her revenge or was it not mentioned in the story?

10. so-chintzy

Reading List:
    Link
    The Holy something family is not the top top, but they're so high ranked that small fries like the royal family & Mu family are like ants to them. Mu dad was so shocked when Holy mama showed up since even though he's a social climber, he had never once set the Holy family within his sights.

Ru Yue is the oldest with a tiny sister (like an actual kid) & a younger brother (slightly younger than her).

I don't know if past family gets mentioned. I only read up to chapter 255 before all the MTLed names started confusing me (basically I couldn't remember who was who anymore.)

odanezz0_3 and Ease like this.
  11. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me spoilers regarding other woman that would compete with her for the male lead??

12. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will MRY and YWC get married?

13. Liri

Liri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be interested to know when people start to realise or learn that YWC is actually not a fool. Could someone tell me?

Blique likes this.
  14. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Small question....what happens to the mc when she loses her powers for a while?....will she have her mom's suppor or will she be running away all over the place with the ghost king secretly protecting her?

bluep and IamMeowChie like this.
  15. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    There're many who'll like the male lead, but the male lead will only have eyes on MC, so it's not really a competition.
    The most important character who loved ML is...
    ML's cousin in his past life-> she is the main villain for the first 1/3 of the story.
    She liked him and when ML married MC in the past life, she want him to take her as his concubine, but he doesn't want to bc he would only marry one wife, MC. Then she blamed MC bc she think that MC is a jealous possesive woman who doesn't allow ML to take her as concubine (she was under dellusion that ML wanted to marry her but MC forbid it). So the cousin cooperate with ML's enemy (a guy who like MC) to kill everyone in ML's family including ML and MC, the only surviving one is one of ML's other cousin sister and ML&MC's son. The evil cousin cut the son hands & legs and imprisoned him for 1000 years before the other cousin sister managed to save him.

When is it? Do you mean when she was....
    caught by the assassin who like her (surname Feng)?
    If it's, he imprisoned her and sealed her power so she couldn't escape. He wanted to marry her, but his family (they didn't know her identity and only thought her as a weak woman w/o cultivation, the assassin didn't tell his family that he sealed her power) didn't agree and already engage him with a girl from another strong family. So the MC spent her imprisoned days fending of assasination from Feng's family and the fiancee. MC beg Feng to released her, bc she would die if this continue, but he stubbornly said he would be able to protect her. The ghost king didn't know her whereabout and in the process of looking for her.

16. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o ....
    will their son play a role in this life?....did the female cousin wanted to kill them all over again for no reason?...also how many times did the FL time traveled/reincarnated?

and
    who saved from the assasin?....did he let her go in the end?

odanezz0_3, bluep and Yunchii like this.
  17. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously. That FJT is the one who will kidnapped her. ( O-O)
    Does the ML save MRY? Or MC escape by herself?

18. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    She saved herself...
    Feng was tricked to go far away from MC, then the family plotted to killed her. At the critical moment, she breakthrough another level, she manage to recover her power and killed all of Feng's family and the fiancee's family. She spared Feng bc he saved her life before. And the fiancee abandoned her family, so she was saved too.
    After that she returned to her family and found out that ML was looking for her in another continent. So she went there too, the people who could enter the continent must be from prestige family. Her family used to be one of the continent's powerful family, but they have fallen and chased from the continent, so she could enter the continent. There she applied for entry in some academy / school. I think they'd reunited about half a year later from their separation.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  19. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she will met the son later when she entered the academy in other continent (read spoiler in my previous post). The son has quite mother complex. He hated every male who got close to MC except ML. And quite cruel to the women who planned to harm MC out of jealousy bc those women reminded him of the evil cousin. Once there was a senior female who liked ML and plotted to get MC raped, he forced her to consume pill so that she would felt very painful and to recover, she has to have sex for every day, and she could only had sex with ugly guys.
    If you count the transmigration, then 3 times....
    The first time, she was the daughter of some high deity (very powerful one). Then her father's underling killed the mother, threw her to the lower world and sealed the father bc the underling liked the father and the father reject her. Then she grew up in lower world, felt in love with ML, married him, and got killed.
    The second time, her soul was thrown to the other world together with ML's past family by the guy who liked her and plotted together with the evil cousin to murdered the entire family, the guy did so, so that the ML would be alone (without his family) and wouldn't be reunited with MC, he planned to bring MC back once he got rid of ML. But unfortunately for him, she got transmigrated earlier.
    The third time is when she transmigrated this time......
    Read the spoiler in my previous post.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    odanezz0_3, Ease, Aeiru28 and 2 others like this.
  20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    O.O *dies of overdose* <3.....thank you!!!

the son sounds so cute <3...did he grow his hands and feet back?....also did he recognise his mom the minute he saw her?....did he also start looking for dad? ....that must have been an awesome reunion :D