Spoiler Enchantress Amongst Alchemists

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by zauberesel, Oct 25, 2016.

1. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    AH! I knew YYQ had an important background given that old man and the way he treated her (plus her last name was pretty much a giveaway). Can't wait to get to those chapters. Hopefully the Third Master of the Xiao family gets his comeuppance.

2. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you please tell me more of YYG and the Yao main branch family... I remembered that her sister stole her lover before right... so, what's YYQ current standing in her family....

3. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    Well YYQ is a direct descendant from teh Yao Family, and thus has more power than the scheming chick the Xiao dregs dug up to ensnare Xiao Feng. She's the young miss (IDK her rank) but in their generation she's a big boss and commands respect. When she talks she has her grandfather (the Patriarch's) ear.

adz143 likes this.
  4. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    would they encounter more trouble from the xiao family after the aphrodisiac incident?

5. avgxxx

avgxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter will Ye Wu Chen and Mu Ru Yue know that Zi Qian Jing is their son?

6. Playful Devil Miki995

Playful Devil Miki995 [Happy go lucky~]

Reading List:
    Link
    Mu Ru Yue will know that Zi Qian Jing is their son in chapter 497 xD I just read it~ haha~

7. Playful Devil Miki995

Reading List:
    Link
    they would as they is those close door training bastards, but Zi Qian Jing will deal with it.

nkring likes this.
  8. Playful Devil Miki995

Reading List:
    Link
    She is the successor of the Yao family. The Yao family is one of the big 4 powers of the Central Region, although they are the weakest out of the 4.

9. Playful Devil Miki995

Reading List:
    Link
    please look above. To give you an extra treat, she is together with Xiao Feng for sure.

10. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone please tell me why MRY feels uncomfortable being near that Xiao Jing Er...?

11. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    seconded. wanna know!

also, MRY keeps building forces (back in the first continent, and now she's got the Pill Tower going)... do these forces ever actually contribute anything to the story? Even the Ghost King's Manor has disappeared and isn't mentioned anymore.

and... Xiao Feng and YYQ supposedly did it and are getting married but was it just me or was that superduper fast?

adz143 likes this.
  12. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering about that as well, but as for the Ghost's King's Manor was considered powerful in the outside realm, then their power's are probably negligible in the Central region.

13. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    well, yes, but i remember MRY mentioning she'd take the Massacre The Heavens sect peeps into the Xiao family to train, and then nothing happened after that... can't help but wonder what'll happen to those Pill Tower cultivators that just swore to serve her to the death (a-la broken plot hole?)

kaguya0401 likes this.
  14. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we're supposed to assume they are protecting her parents and other family members. They weren't qualified to go to the Central Region.
    The biggest reason we haven't heard about her other forces is the fact that she hasn't gone back to her family since she went to the Central Region. I mean if MRY went back and they were forgotten, then I'd question why they weren't mentioned.

15. 18Yuki

18Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know too...it’s not Nangong Zi Feng again is it?

adz143 likes this.
  16. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually also have that thought...

17. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay...I dont have any energy anymore to use MTL so can you guys tell me what happens to Yi Die? She is so annoying!

18. Silent Radioactivity

Silent Radioactivity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who are the women that appeared in chapter 587? Apparently, they're looking for Ye Wu Chen for... Insulting their master? What's going on?

19. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what type of enemies do they face when they bring the family to move with them?

20. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTL'd again...:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    So I think (and this is simply my speculation because clarification is lost with MTL:blobspy:) that these women are the servants of whoever that adopted cousin/sister chick (the one who escaped again:blobdevil:) took over and she sent them to find YWC/ML hoping to strongarm him or something into marrying her as the main wife and leaving MC dead or to suffer as the side wife. I say this because 1. the lead chick who attacked MC's dad upon seeing him, thinks of how their Lord is suffering because ML "rejected" her "even though they are promised to marry, 2. They try to kill MC for being next to ML and being part of the cause for their Lord's hurt... 3. because we all know she was due to pop up in some form or another *eye roll*
    Still MTL'ing:blobdead:
    EDIT: F#$%!!! Ye Wu Chen you F#$%ing DARE!?! Just MTL'd chapter 534 and the ML is going to disappear again for a while to deal with the people who just appeared to try and capture him. Apparently they are the Medicine Sect Fairy's people (Medicine Immortal Sect people...:hmm:) Anyway, the MTL'd title is Pursuit of Your Footsteps, and I am pissed at YWC's actions!:blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017