Spoiler Enchantress Amongst Alchemists

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by zauberesel, Oct 25, 2016.

1. D_ania

D_ania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, I'm stuck at 524 chap. The true realm girls come to 'retrieve' YWC? What da fuq?! Who stealing who's fiancee?! I know that bitch ZF do some bastardly plot as pitiful foster daughter of the immortal Medicine sect's master! Arghhhhh...I cannot stand it anymore!! Someone, sent assassin to kill her, please!! My heart was so poor right now that I forgot my assignment! :blobtriumph::blobangery::blobdevil::blobhero:

WagKalimutan likes this.
  2. D_ania

D_ania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What?! Why? What's wrong with YWC? why you so pissed at him?!

WagKalimutan likes this.
  3. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    He runs away to "save her from trouble" too often for my taste. I mean, like usually, MC is able to brush it off and just discipline him for a second or so, but (I feel) he thinks of her as someone who is weak to bear to let him go. Tell her or something man! How would you feel if one day you woke up and your spouse left on a four year journey- oh.... (Enchanter guy mini-sode) Still, both of them need to communicate their major actions more

4. Silent Radioactivity

Silent Radioactivity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god, will this ever end? I'm so tired of this bunch of petty conflicts...

WagKalimutan likes this.
  5. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, the author of this novel pretty does the same thing with her other works. No proper communication. ML goes missing due to various reasons without telling MC and then comes back as if nothing happened.

WagKalimutan and Regalia1896 like this.
  6. D_ania

D_ania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolutely true!

WagKalimutan and Regalia1896 like this.
  7. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter will the second son be born?

And I wanna know about Xiao Feng and Yao Girl... ?

8. Amia_15

Amia_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me why the MC feels uncomfortable around Xiao Jing’er?

9. Amia_15

Reading List:
    Link
    The second son will be born in around chapter 715(give or take)
    Dial Feng was drugged with aphrodisiac by the Yao girl from the side branch and the third Xiao uncle. MC and YYQ managed to arrive in time and YYQ gave herself as an antidote and XF wanted to take responsibility, he does actually have her in his heart. When YYQ was tricked to go back to her family by her second uncle using her grandfather’s illness as bait(XF went with her), the second uncle wanted her to marry some other pervert and she agreed on the condition that XF was allowed to leave. XF left but came back later on and rocked his life in order to save her and then MC showed up, by that time XF was already injured so badly that he would’ve fired if he didn’t receive treatment. Later on, XF wanted to marry YYQ but YYQ thinks that XF only wants to marry her because he wants to take responsibility so she didn’t agree.

I didn’t get any further

morticia_addams and WagKalimutan like this.
  10. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me which chapter does the aunt come? Her best friend, I understand. And how do they meet, recognise each other etc?

P.s I agree! Wu Chen tends to run away often. I wish she would just kick his ass, pretend to romance someone else just to teach Wu Chen a lesson and rag him out until he is too scared to even take a step away from her

11. Mighty Action X

Mighty Action X Mighty and Invincible

Reading List:
    Link
    Can some give spoilers past Chapter 600? What are the events during and in between chapters 600 to 700?

12. Amia_15

Reading List:
    Link
    The aunt meets both of them in Realmless. The girl that the MC saved from a heartbreak, the one that liked the guy who 'liked' the MC's contracted beast which was a wolf, was actually the aunt's disciple. The wolf was the MC's past self"s contracted beast so when the wolf acknowledged the MC as master the aunt knew that the MC was back and she goes looking for them. She finds them when they are being attacked during this competition for the four great families to choose the leader of the families sort of thing. The family that kept on trying to kill and embarrass the MC (because the MC befriended their enemy family) invited an alchemist who was also extremely powerful and he challenged the MC in alchemy after the MC beat everyone from all the families in martial arts single-handedly. The MC also beat him and he was really angry so he attacked her. He didn't put anyone in his eyes because he said he was the disciple of this really powerful guy who reached a realm higher than everyone else in cultivation when in reality the powerful old man only gave him a few pointers, his real disciple is actually the aunt. He gets busted when the aunt arrives and hears him say this, he got really scared when he saw the aunt but the family head of the family he was helping didn't know who the aunt was so he was like 'why are you so scared of her' and when the aunt said 'oh the old man's disciple are you? what a great title' the man became terrified but the family head was still not afraid of death and he also didn't realise how scared the man was so he said 'who the hell are you to talk to him that way, don't you know who his master is'. The man personally killed the family head. The MC didn't recognise the aunt even though she had a good feeling towards her but the ML did and the MC knew who she was once the ML said her name. The interaction between the ML and the aunt is hilarious because they are basically fighting over the MC and the aunt said 'why don't you leave the ML, come with me and we'll find you a better guy' and the ML threatened to throw her thousands of miles away.

13. Amia_15

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know, do they go back to Hua Xia? And what happens if they do?

14. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww.... Too cute! And I agree with the bestie - find a better man! Though Wu Chen is cute when he is available....

15. QuinNoteBook

QuinNoteBook Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finish evil emperor wild consort. even thought I first read this novel and eewc later, I still finish eewc first. This time there's no backing up. As when I read the Mtl ver. I wasn't able to understand it well but this time I will definitely finish this and read Mtl fighting!!!

Snowwhitefox likes this.
  16. Amia_15

Reading List:
    Link
    I Know!!!! I love the aunt and their interactions!:blobrofl:

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  17. QuinNoteBook

Reading List:
    Link
    Those anyone here know there cultivation level?????

18. QuinNoteBook

Reading List:
    Link
    Are Wu Chen and my rouyun going to have a third child?? It say in the eewc that GU rouyun son will merry my rouyun daughter. So will there be a third child?? My rouyun have two child while they are both male. Hope to see papa wu Chen look as he protect the daughter.

19. QuinNoteBook

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh Feng Jingtian is just to cute. He is already injure and when my rouyun give her a pill he cover it in a clothing and stuff it in his shirt. Saying he will take it later but in fact just want to make it a memorial to save

20. QuinNoteBook

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me when will blood be born???
    I really wanna know