Discussion Ending of Master Hunter K reactions

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by qwerty1, May 20, 2019.

1. qwerty1

qwerty1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do you guys feel about the ending of Master Hunter K? I thought it was okay but the writer clearly rushed towards the end with the lack of detail on the fights and everything else. All in all, I like the series and the ending didn't RUIN it for me, but it kind of left a bad aftertaste. I feel like it would've been much better if there were another 10-15 chapters dedicated to the ending, but it's a re-write and it was much better than the original ending so at least there's that.
    What do you think of the ending to Master Hunter K? Did you like it or do you hate it?

2. AIm21

AIm21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not expect much as none of the Korean novel I read ever had a satisfying ending.

3. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    Not even EER? I liked EER...

4. Zerses

Zerses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea EER and all his books were great no matter how much the author was against the harem ends he still did them well instead of half assing them but for a lot of Korean novels yea they don’t really have a coherent end like the author wanted to keep it going but his publisher said nope that’s it end it now

5. one eye

one eye Aspire to became NEET

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree, There are many plot that author can writen in his novel. But it fell the author forced to ending his novel on +_ 300 chapter.

6. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    The most hateful korean ending I read is of god of money like where was the promised marriage with the rich tsundere girl? It just stopped after he killed the two masterminds before his death like just stop literally cuts off in the middle.

7. CosmicInsomniac

CosmicInsomniac Well-Known Cultist

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get a quick summary of what the original ending was?

Edit: Just finished reading it, and I think it was pretty good. I'm a bit sad he lost all his abilities, but it's a nice sweet ending, not all novels have to have the MC become God and reign for millennia with a harem, this is a rare novel that with a understated ending that isn't sad or too bittersweet.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    qwerty1 likes this.
  8. qwerty1

qwerty1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it was a decent ending, but I just felt dissappointed, and the original was basically just this but rushed way more than anything I've ever read.

9. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, actually, I am a bit confused about that part. The part about him losing his abilities.

See, the author did say that all the gears were removed from the players at the end. But, then, the players' stats were not linked to their equipment to begin with, right?

So did they really lose their stats along with their gears?

On the other hand, the Operator did ask if the remaining players wish to keep their memories. So maybe that's another way of saying: You won't be keeping your powers.

I mean, they can't have super-powered humans walking around without any idea as to how they got their powers in the first place, right?

What do you think?