LCD Endless Path : Infinite Cosmos

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by 911, Mar 30, 2019.

1. 911

911 [Officer][Official Police][Tag me when needed]

Reading List:
    Link
    First off, this novel was a fanfic. It's an original story that uploaded on Qi...
    But hold up a minute, not this not a contracted title! Update daily! Like 3 chapter/day (he is not a robot)
    Yeah, so because i can't help adding the title to the novel update somehow ¬_¬) I'll just make a LCD while promoting it.
    [​IMG]
    Vahn was an atypical youth. Due to a rare mutation, his blood had the potential to target and attack ailments within the human body. Touted as a universal cure, people had elevated his status above the norm and given him the classification "Panacea". In the media, he was hailed as a great hero who would usher in a new era or human wellness. However, behind the scenes things weren't so bright. Being a unique individual, Vahn spent his entire youth locked up in a lab with various scientists and research teams using his body and blood to perform endless amounts of experiments. The only solace in his suffering was the various anime and manga made available to him between experiments. He often imagined himself as the protagonist in a world of his own, finally in control of his own destiny. For years he nurtured this desire, until at the age of 14 he died when an organization had tried to kidnap him from the lab... "Finally, I don't have to suffer anymore..." This was Vahn's last thought as he faded into the endless black abyss... "You poor soul." Cover by Sinlaire, Edited by Frozen
    This is a work of fiction that draws heavily upon the original source material of Danmachi. Please support the official release and know I claim no ownership or credit regarding the existence of pre-existing characters or content.

DeAlifia likes this.
  2. Mantrazz

Mantrazz The Lord Upgrade D Biggest Baddest Spammer Around

Reading List:
    Link
    The author started out wonderfully but fell victim to a common mistake he kept adding new abilities, the dialogue was good, the interaction was good but the progression became more jarring every chapter, continuity was discarded for the rule of cool, there was never a reason some things were brought up and then never mentioned again, while the author might have gotten Vahn's psychological development okay he ignores how to develop a proper harem with the tone of the story he set, if it was a normal harem story no problem but he kept making a Frankenstein monster of harem anime tropes and a tolkienesque story.

I'm not discrediting the novel it's good vahn has character development up the wazoo, but...