Spoiler Entangling Sweetly With My Adorable Wife: Baby, Where Are You Trying To Escape To? / 蜜缠娇妻:宝贝,哪里逃

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jun 3, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Associated Name: Mi Zang Jiao Wife: Baby Where to Escape

https://www.novelupdates.com/series...-wife-baby-where-are-you-trying-to-escape-to/

Description:
    Li Jia was the adopted daughter of the Lu family, the sister of Lu Yichen. Li Jia loved Lu Yichen all her life and chased him for half his life. He drunkenly shouted another woman’s name and asked for her.

When she became pregnant, he brought back another woman he loved so much for her to call sister-in-law. Lu Yichen gave her a lot, but only skimped on love.

When he barged into the busy lane for the woman he loved who was having a temper tantrum, despite the danger, Li Jia rushed in for him too.

“Mr. Lu, I’m sorry for your loss, your sister and the fetus in her womb have no vital signs.”

Lu Yichen’s face, which had been gentle all his life, was grim and gloomy for the first time. When he returned five years ago, his Jiajia was still alive. Only, why did Jiajia not cling to him anymore?

—————

A scum ML and still an asshole after he gets a rebirth :/ but I’m still curious about the story and what happens.

1. Did ML REALLY LOVE that white lotus b*tch he brought back? If he didn’t, then wtf is up with him? Doing all that shit and then regretting with what happened to the FL
    2. When did ML love FL? Before white lotus b*tch or after? If he did love FL why tf did he get with that white lotus b*tch?
    3. How did the white lotus b*tch scheme to get ML? How did he become so infatuated with her? Does he ever know about her true colors? (RANT don’t read it if u don’t wanna waste ur time I guess sorry in advance I got annoyed lol)
    ML is apparently ruthless and all that so he investigates ppl but this dumb fuk never investigated the white lotus b*tch and was completely blind to her and everything :/ uhhhhh...what????? The math isn’t mathing. Ugh I hate this and it’s so annoying when characters are praised as smart, ruthless, or whatever and put on a pedestal like some god (basically every typical CEO or powerful high status MLs) but fall for stupid tricks and I can’t even chalk it up as ‘oh he’s human and he makes mistakes’ BS when it could have been easily avoided but their brain cells went to the dumpster bc reasons :/:blobwoah:
    4. ML acts ambiguous around other women but says he never touched them. What’s up with this? Even FL doesn’t believe him, so what’s the truth?
    5. What happens when FL regains her past memories?
    6. What happened after FL died in the past? How does ML deal with the white lotus b*tch on the past and in the present? What’s the ending of the white lotus b*tch?
    7. Does ML keep being ambiguous? How long does it take him to deal with any misunderstandings? I just read ch 10 and white lotus b*tch’s lackeys think ML is WLB’a boyfriend and FL is the mistress and boyfriend stealer. ML thinks WLB likes to play innocent and ambiguous but what about him? He didn’t even clear the misunderstanding and say he wasn’t WLB’s boyfriend bc he didn’t have time to have a fling with her...oh pls! Excuses, how hard is it to say no ugh these MLs and their oh so golden words:blobexpressionless: ML doesn like that they’re insulting FL but why don’t u say something?! Damnit
    8. Eh I can’t think of anymore specific questions so if anyone can, I guess please just spoil the whole thing? Lol I’m really curious idk maybe if not the whole thing then major plot points?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not gonna get into this for now because I didn’t read this yet but I know the signs because you know cliche rules and plot + drama and lack of communication, understanding, healthy couple, etc.:blobwoah:
    But please feel free to convince me why this is a good story and I will read it, give me a reason to not write fanfic on the FL on this story ending up independent or with another love interest...:blobneutral: Waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone:

4. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  5. bananaanna

bananaanna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i only scrolled through some chapters and im over it.

First the guy claims to be in love with FL but is unable to say a word to defend FL when people are blatantly insulting her? And they have a brother and sister relationship, the whole thing makes it super awkward overall. The girl seems to no longer be interested in him. When he tries to make a move she is perturbed and rejects his approaches and ML forces himself on her. :sick::sick: Like seriously he is scum. And after that sexual assault (fortunately no rape there) he just excuses himself by saying he has a disease:blobthumbsdown:??? like what??? and FL is like: oh what do you have? :blobsmile: :blob_zipper_mouth::blob_zipper_mouth: seriously tired with these FLs and MLs. Also ML isolated FL in 1st life, he chased away all guys that were interested in her and then she fell in love with him, had relationships and everything but then told her she is just a sister to him? and then brought the white lotus on the day FL discovered she was pregnant? like pls stop this is too much nonsense.
    ML is the definition of human shit :derpyblob: after i read that i was so utterly done like no energy to read anything chinese ever again.

imreallyanarwhal and Lucila like this.