Recommendations Entertainment Circle BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Cian-Chan, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been obsessed with BL entertainment novels recently. I want to find a danmei novel that is similar to Mo Chen Huan's works. It doesn't matter if it is translated, currently translating, or not yet translated. I just want works similar to Mo Chen Huan's.
    I have already completely read:
    • Superstar Aspirations(An actor who has an Actor God fan)
    • King of Classical Music(A cute love story between a reborn violinist and a pianist/conductor)
    • Rebirth of a Supermodel(A model rises up an falls in love with the top model/chief designer who regards him as his muse)
    • The Entertainment Circle has no God(not translated by anyone yet)
    • Rebirth of a CV Star
    • Film Emperor's Adorable Wife
    • Rebirth into an interstellar marriage(Not translated by anyone yet)(It's the flourishing interstellar entertainment universe)
    • Explosion of Red[Rebirth](Not translated by anyone. I don't think this has a spoiler thread yet? I can't find it)
    • Jellyfish(It's a mixed of all weird things intothe modern world)
    • Entertainment Industry's Gourmet Food Service(The first Mpreg novel I read)
    • I'm not shouldering this blame(Not much of entertainment circle but the ML is an actor and MC is a stuntmant)
    • Kill the Lights(For me, this is so not fluffy but it's still in the entertainment circle)
    • And some more that I forgot:blobsweat:
    The ending of these are pretty much the same, I think, but I want more novels like these. The fluffy and sweet stories are good. The bit of tension from Rebirth into an Interstellar Marriage is also great. As long as the story is a Happy Ending, please recommend them to me.
    Novels where either the ML only or the MC only is involved in the Entertainment Circle is also very much appreciated.
    I am so expecting anyone's recommendation.:blobangel:
    Edit: I've added some of the things that other people recommended(that I forgot that I finished reading). I also added some of my comments on the novels I mentioned so this is a thread of me recommending and asking for recommendations.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  2. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    How to say I love you

Cian-Chan likes this.
  3. Wolvelyn

Wolvelyn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True Star (its not fluffy tho) ?
    More Than a Few Blessings ?
    Entertainment industry's gourmet food service (mpreg alert)
    I'm not shouldering this blame (mc is a stuntman)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Lianna and Cian-Chan like this.
  4. dearpineapple

dearpineapple Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ti Shen
    True Star
    Golden Assistant
    The Pregnant Woman Next Door(not really an entertainment but it's fluff. don't be confused this is bl)

that's all I could remember so far. I haven't read the novels you mentioned, will add it to my reading list.

5. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you mention them, I have finished reading Entertainment Industry's gourmet food service(Food and Entertainment, Super like), and I'm not shouldering this blame(although this focuses more on the "abandoned world" than the entertainment circle)
    I haven't read More Than a Few Blessings so I eill add it to my list.
    Although I haven't read True Star, It's not fluff enough for me to decide to read it yet.
    Thanks
    I haven't read it yet. Thanks for recommending.
    I haven't read these so I will add them to my to-read list.
    There are some novels I mentioned that aren't translated by anyone(I hope someone translate them though)
    Thanks for recommending

dearpineapple likes this.
  6. Chimeros

Chimeros Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend these two :

Golden Assistant
    The story is about a male fan that became his Male God's (idol) assistant/all-around-maid/live-in-servant due to various circumstances, later on the ML discovers MC's unique talent and recommended MC to be a star(?) It's fluff and worth the read :3

Kill the Lights
    This one... Is about the rebirth of a Mercenary (Mason) into the body of the infamous Hollywood (Gay) Bitch Actor named Hayley who scandalously proposed to America's Darling "Noah"--

What I love love love about this one is the character development and how it was well written, such a shame it's less than 100 chapters- it will leave you hanging for more TvT

Aster Anemone likes this.
  7. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read Golden Assistant yet. Someone else also mentioned it so I guess it's good.
    I have read Kill the Lights but it's not that fluffy though. I agree that it's somewhat good but it's just not my type.

Thank you for providing recommendations

8. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve listened to a few but they weren’t very.....I didn’t like them very much but maybe it was just me.... on a complete non-serious note, the mc of 豪门汪日记 starred in a movie once
    A lot of the audiobooks on Ximalaya had their titles changed so I don’t know what the actual names for the novels are ^^;

9. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh what about Rebirth and Redemption? I felt that the ending was a bit abrupt maybe but all in all it was good

Cian-Chan likes this.
  10. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    我就想談個戀愛[重生]: I want to talk about love (Raws Link)
    Short and very fluffy. MC is an actor in the entertainment industry.

Cian-Chan likes this.
  11. Mosstree

Mosstree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Young Miss

Young Miss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read Reincarnation of a Superstar? It only has 38 chapters translated and 12 of them are dead/lost links in Wattpad.
    I haven't read it in a long time though, so I'm not sure if it's fluffy, but it is shounen ai though, so...

Edit: Don't bother reading it, it has no BL plotline, more like close friends. I'll just disappear...

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  13. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    The link isn't working. Thanks for recommending.
    (I wanted to ask how you machine translate and the the syntax of your edits but I found out from your website that you already deleted the document ages ago. I was interested because I feel that I pretty much understand when I read MTL but don't know the process)

14. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read that. I agree that it's pretty fluffy but it has too much weird elements that I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
    I've only read the translated chapters too. I will follow your advise and won't read it.:blobsweat_2:

15. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for a chinese bl story in which ml has ability to hear thoughts.
    Story is something like mc get transgrimated into a spoiled host. He wants to work in entertainment industry. Ml is one of high tier in the circle. Mc is given the job of assistant to ml. Mc dont show any expressions and reply curt which results in ml misjudge mc as a spoiled bad tempered rich second gen. while in truth mc is just shy and has problems in expressing his thoughts.
    Then one day ml has a accident and he wakes up with ability to hear thoughts of people. It turns into him understanding about mc's real thoughts.
    Please tell me which novel is it?

16. Riversong411

Riversong411 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's How to Say I Love You by the same person who wrote Face of the Devil. Its there on NU, but I think the translator dropped it

Apaylia blackrose likes this.
  17. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.