LCD Epoch of Twilight

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, May 15, 2017.

1. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    dang cliff this is the crictical moment when i decide to ................ or not

2. Indiboy

Indiboy Well Known boi

Reading List:
    Link
    They lied ....
    They said 5 Chapters on weekends!!!
    But only 4 were released both days...
    Hope they release the remaining two...

3. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 70
    hmm...
    should i dislike the "new girl"?
    she got married to an incompetent beta guy, got soldso she can feed him....
    but she put the mc to kill the bad guy

4. Zenobys

Zenobys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Two chapters released to make up for faulty system releasing only 23 chapters last week.

5. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so they've reacted fast enough to create new pesticide.

6. Danis

Reading List:
    Link
    great mc is not bastard (y)(y)(y)

7. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 71, the title make me wonder what the hell.

but when i read chapter 72
    oh, that's what the title from previously mean.

endless battle with huang jinhui in bed, but because censor that damn chapter become confusing -_-

strixflash likes this.
  8. etloth

etloth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, so much hypocrisy going on in this last 3 chapters (70,71,72). He kills the 3 people who didn't want to start a fight, but he doesn't kill the one who actually suggested by pressuring those 3 people to kill the MC. Does this make sense at all??? It is even worse how he actually allows her to follow him and take her into the house. God, my brain almost melted from the sheer stupidity of what just happened.

But, once again I learn that pretty girls always get what they want in Chinese novels...

Oh, and such a huge character problem just popped up, Wang Shishi, a girl who barely gets phased by her parents death actuallly starts shaking badly when 2 people come to check if they are owners of the house? Umm, is this still the same girl that was introduced to us?

9. Salexe

Salexe [Procrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok... chapter 75 needs a massive edit. It is so hard to keep track of.
    She drove over there in the desert eagle??? Wth!!! Also the fact that both of the female names start with Huang is so freaking anoying.
    Also can the MC catch a freaking Break? Ohh mosqiutoes started killilg shit, ok! So some prick burned down the appartment, not very nice! The goverment started to gas shit, not cool guys! The same gas evolved a monster and that very monster is heading towards the MC, that is.... convenient! Now the goverment is dropping bombs in the face of the MC right after he is done with a fight there he really should be 10 times better prepared then he was against the beetle(his first blue monster he killed alone) but nooo he goes and get irrevesibly injured. Come the fuck on!

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  10. Danis

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh kid you still green never know what despair is when you know the feel when you get raped by stranger and you dont know how and what to do to end their ............this is how you end them

11. Radon Stone

Radon Stone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He really should have chopped that woman up. I feel disappointment that there's another woman in the group. Can't wait for the predictable bullshit drama. Had good hopes for this story. Let's see if the good continues to outweigh the bad

strixflash likes this.
  12. Radon Stone

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair there is a difference with accepting an unseen death and being a bit shaken by seeing people get decapitated right in front of you.

13. Spiritsong

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.. A lot of despair. Our MC's face is now riddled with holes, but now he has a gorilla skull. I wonder what he will do to it.

14. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    its almost 100 chapter, so next 101+ will be paywall?

15. Radon Stone

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the MC has done the first thing I find unforgivably stupid. Why the hell wouldn't blow out the things brains immediately after cutting off one wing? Risking yourself to chop of the other then cut it up even more is incredibly stupid.

16. Spiritsong

Reading List:
    Link
    That's his first fight against an avian monster. He hasn't got the experience yet.

Its hinted that he still isn't a seasoned veteran, when you look at the "average" ratings the system awarded him for his kills.

17. Radon Stone

Reading List:
    Link
    It's common sense not to get close to a powerful creature in it's death throes when you don't have to. He was carrying a gun, there's no excuse not to immediately use it after getting the creature grounded.

18. Zenobys

Zenobys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not want to post comments in the entire controversial argument because my job is just to translate.

However, I can assure you that there would be no paywall after 100+ unlike what most of the QI naysayers have been spreading. I believe that internally, QI management has yet to decide on a suitable revenue generating system and to be honest, it is not the most important thing to them right now. Thus, please enjoy our novel to its fullest.

Even if they do intend to implement a paywall, I don't see it happening within the next 8-12 months and so I am confident you can finish reading ET to its latest RAW (incomplete status) since we should complete translating it within 4 months max.

strixflash and Morvian like this.
  19. Spiritsong

Reading List:
    Link
    His bullet supply wasn't plentiful, i'm so inclined to believe. Besides, he's been hanging to this knife / zhanmadao all the time. He even discarded the guns he had because he felt that he wasn't proficient enough to use it properly (he's been giving away all the better guns and rifles to the ex-policewoman-turned-girlfriend)

20. Radon Stone

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless you're on your last bullet there's no reason to take the risk. He ended up using one anyways to make sure it was dead. He could have saved himself trouble instead of having ridiculous bravado. His dexterity is so great at this point it must have a positive impact on his aiming.