Spoiler Er Gen's main characters

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Humeniuk, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Humeniuk

Humeniuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, we know that Er Gen's works are linked. After reading some Renegade Immortal and Pursuit of the Truth, I had some questions about ISSTH.

So, we know that in terms of transcenders, there is the immortal, the devil, the demon, the ghost and another one (i forgot the name), Meng Hao is the demon, so which is Wang Lin or Su Ming??

and in terms of those mysterious all-powerful characters in issth like Slaughter and that ancient man on the boat that takes in Chu Yuyan as a disciple. Are any of these main characters from the earlier novels?

2. The_man789

The_man789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wang Lin is the God, Su Ming is the devil, the ghost I can't remember his name (but I think he is not an MC from Er Gen's novels) And Meng Hao is the Immortal

Humeniuk likes this.
  3. hypercylon22

hypercylon22 Actually a Burrito

Reading List:
    Link
    The ghost had no name mentioned, he was referred to as patriarch vast expanse, maybe he's the one in A Will Eternal.

Bolsonaro and Humeniuk like this.
  4. Humeniuk

Humeniuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is the old boat man and slaughter just anonymous powerful characters?

5. cvenchy

cvenchy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meng Hao is the Demon, Wang Lin is the God, Su Ming is the Devil and Patriarch Vast Expanse is the Ghost(he doesn't have his own novel). The boat man is a character from Beseech the Devil, Old Man Extermination while Slaughter is just Wang Lin's clone.

Nepuko likes this.
  6. The_man789

Reading List:
    Link
    hold on, I recall Meng Hao being the Immortal. Or am I wrong??

7. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he was supposed to be the immortal but he choose the demon. this happened when the 9 mountain and seas was being attacked.

the immortal is supposed to be the one that will kill allheaven but MH instead became allheaven

we also know that allheaven is a clone of someone else, most probably the immortal due to how the immortal and the demon was talked about.
    IMO the MC of AWE is the immortal, who eventually created allheaven(clone) which eventually ran away from him and created the part of the universe that ISSTH reside in.

8. The_man789

Reading List:
    Link
    thx for telling me. I forgot since its been a while since I finished the novel

9. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Who wouldn't run as far away as possible from BXC, especially as a clone of him you KNOW what he is capable of?

Er Gen said already that BXC is not the Ghost.

10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no immortal. Meng Hao said that the growth of their universe was interrupted by Allheaven so it’s incapable of producing the thing required to make The Immortal

11. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no. people are able to become the immortal. in fact, 99 people + 1 MH almost became the immortal. otherwise why would allhaven scheme for billions of years to stop the immortal from appearing, and push them towards the path of the demon?

not to mention that MH clearly had a choice to become the immortal in ISSTH

12. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    When Menga Hao became AllHeaven he got connected to this powerfull being and he sayed its the immortal if i remember right....
    That i didnt know but its should be right lol

13. LegendaryNovelCrazy

LegendaryNovelCrazy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been 2 years but I wanted to comment. Frankly, although Er gen's novels are very nice, their ending doesn't end well, and it hurts badly when the bad end meets the painful gap of finishing a book:blobsob::notlikeblob:. Anyway, this author is one of those who created such a wide and full universe, that is, it cannot be passed without reading. If we come to who this is. Let's be honest, all of them are massacres, they have a brutal life (these clone events end me badly:blob_teary:) and I think almost all of them have red eyes, they are all The Devil or The Demon. :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Mercy likes this.
  14. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Creating a Universe is something to be proud of.
    Yeah sure endidngs and romance arent perfect but no man can create sth perfect...Because how does someone creat something perfect when perfect doesnt exist? XD