Resolved Escape game survival Players BG MC and ML another quest train girl body parts search coffin

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by jizetranslates, Mar 7, 2023.

1. jizetranslates

jizetranslates Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!

So If I remember correctly, I'm searching for an escape survival kind of novel. It's a BG novel with romantic touch.

Both are involved in the game.

*When if once killed in the escape game equals to dying in real life. (Not sure about this part as I have read a lot of escape game survival novels hahah)

So both are present, then they were transported (I guess) to another plane or game.

They were in a train with other players. Then they were transported to a basement I think or mall??
    So once out from the train, a voice from a speaker sounded. The voice sounds like a girl. She's giving the rules and key to be able to exit the plane or game.

So they need to look for the missing body parts of the girl and put it and align it in the coffin found in the middle of the highway or corridor outside few steps from the train.

The twist, a monster will go out from the train, like in Train gate A assigned by the girl, will open and then it's where the monster will come out and there's a time limit I think.
    The monster will chase then and kill them.
    The players need to kill the monster too.

There's a time limit assigned to search for body parts. They need to hurry up in finding the body parts because time limit reach, a new kind of monster will appear. So the monsters are becoming more powerful and tricky to kill. I remember also, one of the monster characteristic is a red shoes, then another one is scissors.

They need to hurry up to complete the body parts like a puzzle, put them in the coffin.

So I remember that, they completed the game but not all of the players made it.

I somewhat remember that after that the plane becomes the possession of the mc girl. She can use the plane of the game, she became the owner.
    (Not sure hahah)

But yeah. I've been searching for this one. I hope someone also encountered this novel and remembers the title.

Hope you can share it to me.
    Looking forward to reading it again.

-jize

2. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-heard-that-im-super-fierce/
    I think it is this one? The MC collected all those horror characters and she became their master. I remember the MC always think out of the box dealing with the horror characters like how she seduce Toshio from grudge to side with them by using Slenderman (because Slenderman is good at handling kids) making Toshio's mom bear grudge against Sadako because Toshio 'tells' his mom that Sadako bullied him even though Sadako didn't. :blobjoy: Hence Sadako learned the hard way that you don't cross children especially those who has protective mom.

Oh and the ML in this one wasn't there on the train arc. It is one of the npc character, an Egyptian god, iirc. Though he really isn't an NPC because he can go outside the game.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2023
    jizetranslates and sixone7 like this.
  3. jizetranslates

jizetranslates Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely will check this out! Excited to find out.
    A big thank you @Uncopyright ! Been searching for ages!

4. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's another version of it, one wherein they are really trapped on the game and can't escape. You can just search the author's name to read the other one, too. :blobxd:

jizetranslates likes this.