Spoiler Escaped Wife of a Tyrant CEO

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Fictionaddiction, May 25, 2020.

1. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When she woke up, Nuonuo became a seventeen-year-old little escaped wife of a paranoid man in the book.

The male character was cold and indifferent.

The college entrance examination countdown calendar in her classroom showed two hundred days. She lowered his eyes and studied for the exam.

Under all circumstances, she just wanted to take the college entrance exam and leave him!

However, it took a long time for Nuonuo to understand the truth.

People who are loved by such paranoid men can never run.

Run? You can’t run away in this life.

So the MC is a transmigrated cannon fodder who was killed by the ml the first time she transmigrated like right away. Then she returns to an earlier point and hugs the ml's thigh.
    I wanna know why some reviewers said the original Nounou( cannon fodder has cursed the ml)

2. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well tragedy upto ending. But still HE. A romance tag and summary makes you believe ML would be yandere (which he is). But strory stayed sad ending. I check the tags thinking I missed a tragedy tag. Nope, but there was a horror tag though. But damn this book still made me cry. There's so many misunderstandings and I feel so bad for the Nuonuo. But you know who I feel worse for? Qiu Li. Why? Cause the bit*h (previous Nuonuo- the actual book character) basically cursed him. So all these misunderstandings.
    She transgrimated in a novel with overbearing ceo. First time she transgrimated she was killed by ml within 2 hours. While she was dying he said you cannot live because I fell in love with you. He knew she was not original owner.
    Second time she transgrimated she wanted to avoid staying with ml for long time. But she still got envolved.
    ML is sadistic in mind and FL is afraid of him, he was her murder, she hates him and is traumatized. Of course she won't let him kiss her at his B-day party in a bottle game. He even don't think FL is attractive enough, her real self is really breath taking pretty but she down played it with make up but still pretty.

He let her starve the first day. Then at night he got stomachache. When he was unconscious she slapped him and scolded him. He was immobilized but conscious. He was so angry and wanted to teach her a lesson. So, He took a 17 year old to a club and want her to go to a more sadistic guy who is known to mistreat women. He thinks he can't let her die that easily. He wanted her meek and obedient as he likes that kind of women. He take her away when she begged him. This kind of physiological game continue till last 5 chapters.
    The girl just turned 18 and ML is a sick 30 year old guy. She still hates him, wants to leave and feels disgusted about his touch. As a reader it's very uncomfortable too read it and ML comes over as a pedo. She doesn't voice everything because the novel world is chaotic, like people could get away with murder, driving and sending someone to a hotel room is like easy to archive. At the moment FL want the orginal FL of the novel (her half-sister) to seduce ML so she could give her the fiancee position.

To put it simply, the first death is a misunderstanding that creates a bias against the ML that is pervasive.

Now, I still don't condone his actions: the dub-con, the r*pe (she was drugged and in his rage, he didn't realize), the forced isolation segments that she has to sweet-talk her way out of. The majority of the first part of this novel is flooded with just desperation based on the belief that he will kill her. Her every action is influenced by this, and his neurotic brain sees this, and instead of finding a middle ground to talk about her fear he goes straight to nuclear solutions. None of his reactions to her are ok, desperation is NOT an excuse to treat someone the way he treated her no matter the intention. He is not likable for the first half of this story.

However, once the misunderstanding is resolved, and he pays an appropriate price, I found I no longer minded them together. He suffered and I found myself, like the heroine, softening and really feeling for this dude who is rich in money but actually has nothing. He just wanted to be loved by the person he found that he loved. He treated it like his business -ruthless and retaliatory- instead of like a romance, hence his failure in the first arc. He learns from this and in the second arc of their relationship he waits patiently and is so afraid of forcing her he only initiates intimacy if she asks for it/consents first. We can all say this is how it should have been in the first place, but it's a moot point. The point is that he learned.

BTW: some may find his love at first sight a bit creepy with his talk of her being exactly to his preferences. In the extras the author semi-explains why her by going back to the ML's past. I won't say it's explained well, but it semi-covers the plothole so there you go.

3. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have a full spoiler? I hope this book would be on mtlnovel next

4. eagerreadergirl

eagerreadergirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info!

So the... questionably sane (to put it mildly) ML is supposed to be a ... kinda decent guy? Hard to believe considering he:

1) Killed the FL in her very first life;

2) Abused the FL a ton in the second life; and

3) Almost left her to get abused/possibly killed by a thug in the second life.

But he was secretly supposed to be in love with her the whole time? Whaaaaaa...???

Venice1 likes this.
  5. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it’s a HE

6. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    He never killed fl. First life was a illusion from curse ml got from original owner. She cursed him never to be happy with his love as she was not with hers.
    Now as she showed fl that she died within 2 hours because ml is phychotic. Fl never tried to know or try this relationship in her actual first transgrimated life or second according to her life . You won't believe he never forced her sexually. He let her do what she want. But he too was in pressure. AS even if he let her have freedom she never wanted to be with him. So when he found her on top of a man in wedding gown he flipped and raped her. But the moment he got to know the situation he begged her for forgiveness saying he won't touch her if she doesn't want but please don't leave him. He was not so bad.

Lucila, Varsha0907, Marane101 and 2 others like this.
  7. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes its a happy ending. In her third Transmigration he was using all his life to make all the things he did wrong on first life. She did start trusting him and also liking him but even then she wanted to return home. So he told her she can only do so if he is dead. If she desires it she can go home by killing him but she refused. So he stabbed himself to fulfill her wish. But then fl got all her memories. She started feeling her soul slipping way. She lied beside ml then and transfer luck to him. She chooses him on last moment and he got revived. And wallah HE

8. Fictionaddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean got all her memories? 1st life was OG Nuonuo the one who cursed ml, right?
    Then 2nd he kills fl according to the curse?
    And 3rd is this story. So what memories? did she know him from before?

9. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i mean her first Transmigrated life.
    She is born in modern time.
    The timeline of book with original host will be called original timeline.
    She transgrimated into book and got killed by ml within 2 hours. She believed it was her first Transmigrated life. After getting killed she once again reincarnated way before the timeline of first transgrimated life.
    But actually what she thinks as her first Transmigration never happened. It was a illusion due to curse. So in reality she transgrimated direct to her second reincarnation.

10. Fictionaddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh now it's all clear. But why does he like her? bec. she's pretty and obedient?

11. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    That is not explained. Maybe love at first sight.

Fictionaddiction likes this.
  12. Fictionaddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. Thank you for all the spoilers . And though the reason for their love is not too deep but it's better than the" we knew each other 7000 years ago when you were an emperor and I was your general and we kept reincarnating but were doomed to fail blah blah." I'm glad there is only the illusion of being killed misunderstanding .

Choedup1 likes this.
  13. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    ...the world is already miserable...why can't we just have a simple romance filled with sweetness...just because happy healthy relationships are rare doesn't mean they don't exist ;w;

Creolenerd likes this.
  14. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm hesitating to read this. :)

fruitpunchsamurig likes this.
  15. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a good or bad read. Average. If you have free time can try.

16. fruitpunchsamurig

fruitpunchsamurig New Member

Reading List:
    Link

I'm sorry, what? The fl needs to run for the hills. They are no ways that ML action can be justified. It doesn't matter the ML is slowly changing, the trauma she endured by the hands of the ML gives him no right to beg for forgiveness or love. So what their was a misunderstanding, it still does not justify raping your spouse and emotionally abusing them.

Ice_Rose and Creolenerd like this.
  17. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree. But what can we do. Most of chinese novels are just like that. Where rape doesn't matter. Abuse don't matter. Girls whine about shitty ml's. We have to cope with it.

18. fruitpunchsamurig

fruitpunchsamurig New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML in Chinese manhua can either ethereal or a complete asshole like the ML in the novel. I don't understand how authors have the conscious to put out such work. They have a young audience, but yet they idolize this type relationship. I wish the FL found herself a hunk who is 10xxxx better then this novel ML.

Ice_Rose and Apaylia blackrose like this.
  19. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link