Recommendations Esports BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by hanjibub, Mar 29, 2023.

Tags:
  1. hanjibub

hanjibub Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm done scouring translated esports bl novels so I'm looking for suggestions regarding esports bl novels that are easily understood when mtled. My head hurts when reading mtl especially esports, but I know there are some novels out there that are readable even when mtled, like Gold Medal Coach.

2. Queli

Queli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try "All-Round Mid Laner" easy to understand mtl.

3. Daehoony

Daehoony Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm sorry for commenting here, I don't know how to make a thread but I'm looking for this novel:

I'm looking for a novel where MC shou transmigrated into a book and become omega, as far as I remember it's ABO novel and ML is an film emperor but I'm not sure, i kinda forgot the story. In the story ML likes someone else (ML friend) but they are both alphas. Alpha that ML likes(ML friend) once met MC in the toilet, and almost bit MC? MC decided to divorce ML, but ML started to like MC and chased MC. After that ML knows that MC is pregnant with his child. I think they already divorce before ML know MC pregnant with his child and decided to chase MC. Anyone know the title of this novel? English isn't my first language, so pls excuse any mistake ^^"

I saw this somewhere but I don't know the title. Please help if anyone knows what this is

4. hanjibub

hanjibub Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, i'm already done reading that <3