Chinese Eternal Life

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Chayle, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Chayle

Chayle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Eternal Life
    NU link: Eternal Life
    Why it should be picked up:

By the author of Romance of Dragons and Snakes, Emperor of the cosmos etc. It's been almost 5 years since the last update

I found it through reading its new manhua, and felt that it was.. surprisingly good? Actually, I really enjoyed it a lot. My next step was to search for the novel. To my disappointment, it has been translated to 73 out of the 1635 completed chapters without updates for 5 years now. I still enjoyed the chapters a lot, and was just wondering how this gem has been left collecting dust.

Here's the description:

The mortal body, metamorphosis, longevity, immortality, and eternal life. These five realms, step by step, reveal themselves in front of you. As a normal person, how can one try step by step to reach and open the door to eternal life?

Between the heaven and the earth lies the mortal body, the mysteries of metamorphosis, freedom of longevity, the power of immortality, and the hope of eternal life. A story filled with endless new magic, a new world of immortal styles, people, demons, gods, fairies, magic, kings and emperors. A world of love and hatred, revenge, and mystical battle, all in “Eternal Life.”

Zeusomega likes this.
  2. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobhero: bump!

Chayle likes this.