TV Eternal Love Drama

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Wujigege, Aug 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Phillipsi

Phillipsi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's cute. So if you like romantic stuff, go for it.
    If you like battles, that's probably not that good of an idea. I mean, there's some, but it's not worth like 60 40 min episodes.
    Oh, and not like sweet romantic stuff either. It's like one of those that (kind of) breaks your hearts, patches it back up, and throws it back on the ground. Luckily it ends up on a patched up part(if you don't mind the spoilers, but hey, they usually aren't going to kill off the MC in a popular drama, right? Uhhh.....wait that logic doesn't work. Nvm.
    Anyway, there's not too much of scheming, so if you like that genre, watch Nirvana in Fire instead if you haven't watched it already. TLTWTMPB is very simple.
    So basically if you're looking for tragicish cute stuff, watch.
    Fastest way would be read the book somewhere first(find three lives three worlds ten miles of peach blossoms novel and take it from some google drive or something. Hen determine whether you like it or not.
    DO NOT BASE IT ON THE MOVIE. That was like visuals 10/10 and everything else was really off the mark.

Wujigege likes this.
  3. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    What is TLTWTMPB ? Hahaha I am not good with these online acronyms
    Like how someone use AtLA for Avatar The Last Airbender, took me a while to figure it out lol

The actresses in the pics was just too cute and I have a soft spot for nine tailed foxes
    Not a fan of heart wrenching stories so I will have to pass and watch her in something else

4. Phillipsi

Phillipsi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, the Chinese title(of Eternal Love) directly translated into English. Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms.

Wujigege likes this.
  5. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    So, this was probably based off a novel meant for female audiences... :hmm:

Wujigege likes this.
  6. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the pictures were of the second female lead so it took me a while to figure out it was the same novel. some pretty cool gifs like the nine tailed fox cutting off one of her tails
    [​IMG]