LCD Eternal Reverence

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jackateonetoo, Jan 30, 2019.

1. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    Eternal Reverence - Novel Updates

I started reading this because I liked the manhua, and as always the novel is better. I wish it was being mtl'd so I could binge read it. It reminds me of DSI, or WDDG, and even a little like MGS.

2. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s one of the potential picks at lnmtl.

jackateonetoo likes this.
  3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It gets better than DSI, esp. in the latter parts. I mtled it (with Systran, upto 600-700 chs, I think) a long time ago and I remember it being a decent cultivation novel even tho I dropped it.

4. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    I read DSI all the way to the end through lnmtl. I liked it, but it did drop in quality at the end a bit.

Maybe I should just try mtl'ing it myself. I've never tried it before

otaku31 likes this.
  5. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DSI was enjoyable in the beginning, despite the cliched setting. But it devolved into a mass of unnecessary conflict (at every turn) and chaotic power levels/realms. ER, on the other hand, ages well.

If DSI gives the feeling of the author losing the plot after a good start, then ER feels like the writer settling down, smoothing out the rough edges, trying to make own a story that could just hv been any cookie cutter novel. Can't tell if he succeeds in the last quest, but can vouch that he does improve.

P.S. Don't utilize mtl for binge reading, ur language skills will take a severe beating.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  6. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh? Your description is making me anticipate it very much.

As for binge reading mtl, most of the novels I have binge read have been through mtl. If you take a break for a few days your brain will go back to normal. I like to think of it as an exercise for my brain.

otaku31 likes this.
  7. kkchaitu

kkchaitu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, its on comrademao if you want mtl. Though there is bad news in that the author is sick and so the story is on hiatus. Not sure for how long but vaguely recall seeing a note about it being 6 months or so. I recall the last release was around Christmas or so last year.

8. jinzeffect

jinzeffect Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone, I didn't notice this LCD until now. Haha. I am the translator of this novel.
    Yea, the author has been on hiatus for like a few months before coming back to write another 100 chaps before going on hiatus again. It seems like he is rather sick. But I do hope he will be able to finish writing it.

My translation is almost going to surpass the manhua soon, so be sure to read my translations!