Spoiler ETH What is his reason for going into the dungeon?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuchi66, Apr 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Kuchi66

Kuchi66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the MC have any reason for going into the dungeon? I read the reviews for it and most of them were positive. I was about to start reading, and then I read in one of the reviews that the MC risks his life for no reason at all... Reviews says he got 750k in one dungeon and went in a couple more times, got a couple million $$$. He could buy a house and retire but chooses not to...

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Evolution Theory of The Hunter....for those curious people clicking the link to know what it stands for...like me.

3. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    power. He discovered that he could attain power that's different from others. From curiousity, it became into a lifestyle.

Due to poverty as a scavenger / guide, he promised himself never to be poor again the moment he gained the ability to be a hunter. The rest was just .. natural greed. LOL

Kuchi66 likes this.
  4. Kuchi66

Kuchi66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you ******* kidding me?! Why are all (Most) Korean MC's so greedy! Sigh* guess I won't be reading it then. Thanks for telling me Brother badiyee.

5. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually, i would recommend you to read it. Continue reading it.

The world changes at that point (literally different from the world we know).

The MC experiences new experiences that forces him to challenge his old worldviews (like i only want to hunt to be richer! i don't care about other things ala Ark). He changes, he learns to see things differently, reacts differently from what he would have in the earlier chapters.

Astrum91 likes this.