Picked Up Even if I killed this love, I wanted to protect you

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Deleted member 343051, May 5, 2021.

1. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name:Even if I killed this love, I wanted to protect you
    この恋を殺しても、君だけは守りたかった
    Raw Link:link
    NU Link:none

Description:
    You throw yourself into the darkness.
    I want to save you this time.
    Moka is a first year high school student who has had bad experiences due to her stutter since childhood and is afraid of what tomorrow will bring. When Terumichi, a sociable transfer student who is the complete opposite of Moeka, shows up, her days gradually begin to change. He seems to be teasing Moeka, but then he casually helps her... Moeka wants to keep Terumichi away from her, but one day she finds out that he has the same scars as her... Seeing Terumichi's willingness to sacrifice himself in order to save Moeka, she takes an action that no one would have expected. This is a pure love story that will make your heart ache for the bond between the two.
    some of ch1

It's true that I don't like school now. In fact, I hate it. But I think it's a better environment than when I was in middle school or elementary school. Those days were terrible. I was beaten, pushed, bad-mouthed, and mimicked every day. There were even times when things were broken. When I think about it, I feel better about my current environment where nothing is being done to me.

"Hey, Moeka. You're being bullied again. ......

I shook my head as if to interrupt my mother's words.

And I tried to say it out loud again and again, but it came out empty.

Some of another chapter

On days when it's pounding down or raining sideways, he'll usually come. It's a rule that started with a typhoon day in the fall of my sophomore year of high school, and I think it's starting to take hold .......

The wind is really bad today. I'm glad I didn't break any flowerpots or anything.

"Hmm.

There were potted plants of all sizes crowded around my feet. All of them had been wiped down with a wet cloth and covered with newspaper yesterday, so they wouldn't stain the living room. However, I felt strange because the living room was being overwhelmed by something that was not usually there. Even though the man who doesn't usually live in this house is standing beside me, I feel more uncomfortable about the plants that are always in the garden being in the house.

If it rains this hard, it will break, right?

I looked at his profile as he looked at the potted plant that didn't belong to him. The sky was black even though it was daytime, and thunder was rumbling in the distance. It was clearly different from the first year of high school, when it rained in torrents, but I felt strange, perhaps because it was the same season.

At that time, his eyes were very dark, and although night might sound good, they looked like the sky right now, with all the dark and dull colors submerged in them. I'm sure there was anger, but I think the motive was more like, "I'm always getting things.

He is still smiling at the potted plants next to me, and his eyes are like bright sunshine, but there is always a hint of apology in his voice.

And the stain doesn't go away, like when you get ink on your clothes in calligraphy. It's hard to tell if it's getting smaller or bigger.

"Moeka, you've been stabbing me lately, haven't you?

"Oh, I'll make a hole in you.

"Wasn't there a scene like that in a movie I saw the other day? where something like this was about to come out?

The other day I saw a story about aliens fighting with aliens. It was a gruesome story where humans got caught up in the battle between aliens and got holes in their stomachs and splattered all over the place. Although Terumichi Shimizu was screaming "scary" and "wow", he seemed to be relatively unconcerned, and there were a series of images of people's bodies being easily blown up to the extent that I questioned his sanity.

I love rain, so I welcome this kind of weather.

Suddenly, he touched my cheek cautiously. I looked over at him, thinking that he was trying to scare me. The sound of thunder echoed quietly outside the window, but the sound of the rain was much stronger.

"I got to see Moeka.

Hmm?

Terumichi Shimizu's eyes are like the weather, constantly changing from sunny to cloudy. I stabbed him in the side with my index finger with a feeling similar to a prayer.

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The past tense in the title caught my attention and i started reading it
    It's not a story of pure love, but rather a story of confronting the world and the abuse that occurs in the school caste. There is Yuka's cronies who are at the top of the class caste and Ando, the teacher who is desperate for Yuka's good mood. The two are seemingly opposites, but actually have the same amount of darkness in them.

Not only the two main characters, but also their classmates and teachers are portrayed humanely and vividly, making the movement of the story very convincing.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2021
  2. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, my f*cking god. This is the first time I take an interest in Japanese romance novel

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    please someone pick this up they are so precious

Deleted member 343051 likes this.
  4. Nonon

Nonon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds pretty interesting, plus it's short

+1

5. SylviaViolet

SylviaViolet Toast to the ones that we lost on the way⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how good it'll be but the summary is absolutely smashing.......

Gives me Koe no Katachi vibes and that was amazing to say the least.

6. Nonon

Nonon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I did skim through the first chapter and mc's pretty bitchy
    Think Otako from Oshiete Galko but more introverted

7. vela.99

vela.99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest