Spoiler Even the villain has a story

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lemonade_juice, Apr 21, 2022.

1. lemonade_juice

lemonade_juice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Even the villain has a story

Associated Names:
    빌런에게도 사연이 있다

Genre:
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Shounen Ai, Action, Adventure

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/even-the-villain-has-a-story/

Raws: https://ridibooks.com/books/809035517?_s=search&_q=빌런에게도+사연이+있다&_rdt_sid=search&_rdt_idx=0

Description:
    One day, a gate opened and the world fell into chaos. At the same time, Sayun came face to face with a strange system window.

[You have been chosen as the ‘evil’ of mankind. (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b]
    Sayun, going crazy after being forced to play the villain, kidnaps Han Geonjoo, the key to escape the system.

“What’s your motive?”

“Recruiting talented people?”

“By kidnapping them? I guess you’re from a gangster guild.”

It’s the key to escape the system, “The Resistance” and Sayun is trying to activate it by maintaining a close relationship with Han Geonjoo by raising him to an S-Class.

Sayun complimented Geonjoo and raised his stats to the fullest. However, when Geonjoo almost became an S-Class, Sayun disappeared.

As soon as he became an S-Class hunter, he appeared in front of Sayun.

“What are you doing?”

“Do you think it’s okay to throw people away like that?”

Who threw away who first?

“If you want to know how it feels to beg, go somewhere else.”

A gate which shows signs of collapsing and an uneasy reunion. Will Sayun be able to escape the system?

It is currently ongoing with 90 chapters in korean. Please gimme spoilerssss huhuhu

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents

• General spoilers
    The main character, Sayun, is an Awakened who is forced to play the villain, aka The Evil of Mankind. It's a role assigned to him by The System that foces him to complete quests, with the ultimate goal to destroy Earth. Sayun wants to break away from it (or die in peace), so he finds two guys, Geonjoo and Jaehee, who can twist fate. /spoiler]
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 10, 2023
  3. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

4. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC can't catch a break. He took Geonjoo running away really badly, super badly.
    The guy he tries to assasinate is the guy with the "The One Who Changes Fate" inclination.
    He seems pretty friendly tho.

5. lemonade_juice

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh he found the other one! Where did you read it? Spoil us moreeee:aww::aww::aww:

6. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    Ridibooks, got raws up to 103, brought up to 114 with free points.
    Ask specific questions there too many stuff going on.

DarkBlue and lemonade_juice like this.
  7. lemonade_juice

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh i see. Truthfully, i want to know everything. I only read up to chapter 12 so my knowledge is limited there. I want to know about geonjoo and the person who holds the other alignment and what will happen throughout the story.

8. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    Current translation is only upto chapter 12. Gosh, I have so many questions...

How does geonjoo and the MC's relationship develop?
    Why does Geonjoo run away?
    MC takes him running away badly? How badly?
    Any sweet moments between geonjoo and MC? Or are they still enemies?
    Does geonjoo know what the MC needs him for?
    And the other title holder appears! How does their appearance effect MC and geonjoo?
    Also! Mc and his subordinates? Sayun and Jongsik seem to have a good relationship. Any others?
    More on MC's tragic past?
    When does geonjoo come back? I'm so curious on how their reunion (lmao) will go...
    Has the system revealed why it needs a 'true evil'? Is there a deeper reason or just because?

mmem likes this.
  9. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of those are pretty general question or hard to describe ones so i will only answer some of them
    "Why does Geonjoo run away?"

There lot of reasons for it but there is a trigger.
    They were in dungeon within a dungeon, this dungeon supposed to be another world where monsters appeared but failed to deal with them and was ruined. So they enter that world before destruction and are given 2 clear conditions
    withstand 80? waves or kill the "source of evil".So they join some castle mercenaries to help deal with the waves.
    At some point they save a little boy noah and he ends being their responsibility and starts living with them.
    Clearly both like him very much n take care of him.
    Noah awakens as some point as the "source of evil" ( aka same position as sayoon)
    He ends of telling ML that he is the source of evil and they both agree to endure the waves and not kill him
    Sometime pass and noah gets a quest similar to what sayoon first got which is to kill sayoon
    ML doesn't know about this, so there is some emotional talk and they both agree to sayoon killing noah.
    ML comes and finds sayoon just having killed noah and sayoon explains nothing so this thing caused a huge rift between them.
    One of the things ML said while he was running away was " we need to be more equal"

"MC takes him running away badly? How badly?"

Suicidal like killing himself for 2 weeks straight until his executives noticed and stopped him
    then losing all will to live and staying in bed doing nothing for 2-4weeks.
    Untill system threatens him with making him kill the executives to go and raise his rank back up.
    He ended up demoted to C rank atm.

"Does geonjoo know what the MC needs him for?"
    Not yet

"When does geonjoo come back? I'm so curious on how their reunion (lmao) will go..."
    As of chapter 125 he has still not come back
    Runaway was at 103 so it's probably going to be a lot of chapters more i guess

"More on MC's tragic past?"
    There was a member of the nightrats who he trusted a lot including talking about the system but he betrayed them
    system forced MC to kill him and all other traitors, think he ended up killing around 100 members?

We also get confirmation MC has died over 10k times.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
    Heungbo, Smile_for_me, mmem and 4 others like this.
  10. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler time~
    So Sayoon and Jaehee go to a dungeon to raise sayoon grade to B
    this one is owned by nightrats and they set up some barricades around it cuz sayoon wants to let it overflow n kill the overflowing monsters
    Jaehee is a summoner and has 7? summons the summons are very cute when sayoon uses the status skill on them he can read their thoughts which are funny.
    When jaehee uses his see through essence skill on sayoon part of includes "error progress 11%"
    So on the overflowing gate unknown appears outside the gate
    Sayoon tell jaehee to go so some guy called hermit and borrow smth from him
    While fighting against unknown sayoon decides he won't last the whole time to keep unknown in check and from breaking barricade so he uses some strangth boost potion and decide to push him in the gate.
    ( all othe rmonster have been cleared so gate is going to reset)
    noone knows what happens if someone is alive during reset but sayoon wonders if he can die from this for real and is hopeful
    as sayoon passes out a space gate appears and ML appears from it his hands full of scar he seems to be talking to a system who suddenly transported him there who he grab and the system makes gate and ML takes him to sayoon's room and then he leaves.
    So during when sayoon and ML were going to dungeon he gave him a pairing ring that allows him to know if he gets seriously hurt and his location (iirc) but when ML run away he unpaired the ring. Now when he want to grab sayoon they repaird ( sayoon hasn't noticed yet)
    Also when ML runaway there was also a gate opening surprisngly below where he jumped.
    We has some chapters from the pov of ML and he didn't have a system at that point. He probably got it around the time he decided to escape.

Anyway Next chapter when sayoon wakes up and is like why I am at my room he managed to guess the system was the one who saved him and stopped him from the reset. Also one of the executives was acting funny but I have no clue what this is about.

Jaehee who had returned from the hermit had went inside to clear reset gate to find sayoon but then got informed about sayoon being in his rooms and rushes there ( chap ends here)

11. lemonade_juice

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much! Btw is Jaehee the other holder?

12. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the one who twists the flow. He seems to be very interested in uncovering the truth he is also not very normal.

lemonade_juice likes this.
  13. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    Just dropping this because it's funny.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oh jaehee smart as usual figured pretty girl= lover ( and also key to breaking from the system)
    apparently jaehee had a dead lover(female) who dead at the gate ( guess he won't be 2nd ML)
    Sayoon ends up asking for advice from jaehee about why ML run away.
    Sayoon finallly figured it out.
    Big bro jaehee is reliable.
    Sayoon is now S rank again got some rest and also is very close with one od jaehee summon Rai ( very cute)
    They are now at some hunter festival and josik warns jaehee about how sayoon is a troublemaker and picks fights.
    Seems a bunch of people here know sayoons name and face. ( I guess author forgot about that part?)
    As soon as sayoon enters the festival area ( i think some auction) some shouts his name and grabs him by the collar turns out he is the guy sayoon stole a weapon from.
    PS: Jaehee is very lucky when it comes to dungeon rewards and got some weapon sayoon really wanted. Sayoon was like kissing and dancing with the weapon.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
    MiserableSOUL, Heungbo, mmem and 2 others like this.
  14. lemonade_juice

Reading List:
    Link
  15. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok ML is officially back
    So at the harmony festival a gate opens and tons of S class monsters poor out
    They fight them and sayoon does clear like 30% of all monster solo
    When sayoon boost potion nearly runs out a huge black dragon comes from the gate and ML unconcious body also comes out of the gate and sayoon runs to catch him.
    Asystem message comes out about the apocalypse has started and shit sayoon also gets some quest to assist the apocalypse dragon( I don't rmbr the exact details dont have acess to the chapter anymore)
    then a huge error message appear and how this is too early to have happened and gods are mad and wonder who messed up and they think it's sayoon
    sayoon is dying bcs he forgot to take antidote to potion and gets a new message to survive the interogation
    he is now in some space with the gods asking him if he is the one who changed shit he gets cleared near the end that he is not.

Also lot of cryptic messages about fate and sinner and smth about ressembling the sun
    He wakes up 3 months later apparently the gods turned back time for the gate and shit and even those who dead came back to life. The system teleported ML body like 1 day after the event while still unconscious ( he doesn't know about this event)

Country/gov around the world wanna put a special team to deal with the oncomin apocalypse and lots of hunter who were slacking on their skills got motivated to work hard.

Gov basically invites sayoon to join the korean team? so sayoon ends up making a new fake front guild and joins this.
    The name is swallow? the naming scene was funny with people disliking sayoon's naming sense
    The special team is named noah ( based on noah's ark) and consists of 7 people
    ML appears there as the last one initially wearing a mask
    He said sounds desperate/resentful "You must have found some new" while looking at the pair item btw sayoon and jahee
    sayoon launches at him n knocks him on the ground. got stopped by the other hunters
    after the meeting ends sayoon kidanaps ML into his car and also breaks his hand n turns his bone into dust
    Some dialogue thats pain to summarise
    "Did you think I would still favor you after you ran away like that"

16. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    Short spoilers+ small update from friday chap
    So sayoon takes ML to ask him about why he run away and shit
    jaehee also shows up and ML is clearly jealous
    the whole confrontation is a pain to summarise so I won't
    but ML ended up crying for one hour and jaejee and rai was comforting him
    also jaehee thinks ML is sayoons yougner lover lol
    We find how the system quest appeared to ML
    it send him to a L-class tower gate with 100 floors
    and have him a temp immortal body while there
    and forced him to climb it
    he feels hunger but there is no good he feels thirst but there is no water
    time passes here differently
    so it took him 8 years of constant suffering to reach floor 91th where he met the dragon ( and the event of error and the gate in festival happened)
    poor guy suffered so much
    So it gets worse when the error in festival happened and the time turned back
    they also reseted the tower and ML stats etc
    system is repeatedly apologizing but ML totally lost the will
    and he is just sitting there for a year letting the monsters eat him despite the pain
    until system asks him to save sayoon ( the gate sayoon pushed in unknown and was about to reset) his eyes regained his will then.
    POS system ...

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
  17. akia akatsu

akia akatsu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also please give me another story like this. Thank you!

mmem likes this.
  18. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    Sayoon finally told his story to ML.
    Rai doing a lot of work as emotionally support pet.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
    mmem likes this.
  19. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just going to drop this here
    They also shared a bed in the preview chapter. Sayoon is clueless about ML feelings still.
    [​IMG]

HarukiHafii and mmem like this.
  20. Billxxstrn

Billxxstrn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    doesn't anyone have this webnovel epub file?