Discussion Ever get your insta account spammed by annoying fellows?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sawanara murasaki, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    I find this pretty disturbing, I know that I've to ignore people who spam my insta comment section but bruhh, spamming all of my new posts is just unbearable. Like every time I post new art it will immediately be filled with spams, asking you to DM certain account like what the hell?

I have 2 insta accounts, posting with both accounts then still get spams like who are they? Bots?? Less than a second, I'll get 3 to 4 comments asking you to DM some accounts. They already have millions of followers and why do they still want to spam artists?? To help them get more audiences? Yes but they charge that.

Do you also experience this? Especially if you're an artist?

2. Today Also I Chug Vinegar

Today Also I Chug Vinegar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, if you want I will link you to my miserable account

But that would be pretty disturbing, what your experiencing

3. deadlyexistence23

deadlyexistence23 ❝ And maybe, for a while that was true ❞

Reading List:
    Link
    Relatable lol, I'm honestly curious when someone comments on my post but then it's all just 'send your art here yadah yadah' imagine my dissapoint lmao:blobwob::blobimfine:

Rumby and Sawanara murasaki like this.
  4. 7starkiller99

7starkiller99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The bots are spreading!
    But yeah you really see them pop up everywhere.
    Especially when you’re making art since a lot of bots will just search keywords or for traffic and then zone in on that. Part of the unfortunate bit that comes with online use.

imK and Sawanara murasaki like this.
  5. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah actually, I have one account for my literature works and one personal—
    Both get spammed by bots tsk tsk

6. TheUnsuspicious

TheUnsuspicious ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro i dont even play instagram. The only reason i create an account is for the sake of formality.

in fact, the only social media that im active on is Youtube and discord.... and for the sake of asslicking the mods. I also love this forum very much. Mega giga much... and... i'll love it even more if *ehem* hypothetically *ehem* an error appeared and i get some extra nuggies! You know... just saying.:blobokhand:

7. Cyltea

Cyltea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't have insta :cookie:

Nuggie - A form of punishment used to assert dominance in a social structure, usually given when a lower person does or says something stupid or annoying. It consists of rubbing of the knuckles hard against the skull to cause moderate pain. Usually the head is held stable with the weaker arm, and the nuggie is given by the stronger arm. (From https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nuggie)

I did not expect you to be such an M. :hmm:
    *Nuggies you*
    You are welcome! :cookie:

8. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did ma chickon nuggie go ?

Use insta, private accout, followed and following old classmates year mates teachers, current classmates year mates teacher. Probably started in secondary school still ongoing now I don't use it but if I know the follow I'll follow back

For school communications with students we just use whatsapp, phone numbers more reliable that insta chat and discord with some friends

9. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep I recently get at least one after I post my art on IG I think been like a year been happening.

Like idk if it helps that they comment instead of dming me. My engagement & reach on IG is so bad tho so I’d rather not use it.

Cutting_bamboo likes this.
  10. Cutting_bamboo

Cutting_bamboo [Cold snow during spring] [Big Boss]

Reading List:
    Link
    Never happened since I don't have an insta lol. But on Gmail? Yes. It happened twice.

11. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    Everywhere. Not just insta. My filters are pretty strict and most of my stuff is on friends-only/private anyway. I go through my socials roughly once or twice a year and prune out anyone I'm not actually interacting with. No need for 1k+ people I don't know, don't talk to and I'm not benefiting from in any way.