LCD Everlasting Immortal Firmament

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by IcedBaby, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Opjohnaexe

Opjohnaexe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's important to point out, that what I'm about to say is pure conjecture on my part, and I cannot know if it's what's going on:
    If you red into the post from the chapter, you'll see that it's uncertain whether they even get paid for translating the novel, something which would kill the translators ability to do the translation. So my guess is, that they're not being paid, and had to stop translating it. If this was to be the case, it'd be entirely the faul of gravitytales, not the translator before anyone accuses the translator for doing badly.

2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    update
    time to re read some chappy

GDLiZy likes this.
  3. DragonInWhite

DragonInWhite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if anyone has been following this thread and LCD, but I'm back on EIF and have been for a few months already. I opted to translate from scratch due to personal pride and not agreeing with certain terms and translations. I'm releasing 50 chaps a month, and the public release is getting close to where the previous releases were. The Patreon chapters (if interested, but not obligated) have already gone past what had been translated before.
    It is hosted at Hosted Novels: https://hostednovel.com/15/novel/everlasting-immortal-firmament
    Also check out my discord server for ways to earn advanced chapters for free by chatting. The link can be found in the notes of every chapter.

heyaoi and GDLiZy like this.