Spoiler Every Vicious Woman Needs a Loyal Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by a_b, Feb 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Should have to blame aashole scum father for cheating mc mother. Step sister get love from her father. Mc get love from her mother. If you pity step sister, you should read quick transmiggrating second female lead counterattack arc 1 where that two faced bitch heroine scheming against mc and act pity in front of people and making think mc bully her and ruin mc repatution. The mc is like this mc where she didn't get love from anyone, father even though she was legall daughter. Her father give mcs grandfather's company to step sister if not for ml help. Step sister will inherit by acting two faced white lotus and kill mc. If you like two faced white lotus then read quick second female lead counter attack. There is every two faced white lotus.

JimmyFalcon and morticia_addams like this.
  2. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    yes the half sister was not a hero but either was MC. this novel doesn't have any characters that deserves the HE. and father cheated half sister's mother with MC's mom and left the poor woman to marry rich (at least this is what I understand from mtl). and when MC was accidentally (!) sticking a blade to half sister she accidentally (!) targeted the stomach, where the baby is. she killed a poor soul who done nothing wrong, just because it was the proof of her fiance's infidelity. this is the worst thing and MC does and I don't think she should be forgiven for it.
    please don't misunderstand I am not supporting half sister, but I understand why she turned out to be, who she is.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    alexfilia likes this.
  3. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure if people realised it.. I think I do read that the reason why half sister was jealous with MC was due to the lies fed by her mother. Her mother told her that the father was forced to marry the rich girl because the rich girl fancied him [Which was totally a lie]. The mom also seemed to portray that MC and MC's mom stole everything that should be her: Money, MC's group of childhood friends, Ex-boyfriend [Even though she did not even love him]. Therefore, even though MC treated half sister well in the beginning, but this fuelled her inferiority and grudge against MC. As for MC's villainess act, I never expect her to be a white lotus, even the title indicated it so....

This make me remembered the viral video in China early this year, Victoria Lodge [Riverdale] -Oh well... Karma is a b*tch.

4. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    If you think mc doesn't deserve happy ending what about ml from other novel like who dare touch my abondoned empress, two-faced emperor and princess medicine Docter where he kill mc unborn child and even totured mc and kill her and she got lucky and transmiggration body of another princess. He get happy ending.
    More ever it's fault of step sister who told her stole mc man and trying to ruin her reputation by acting bitch white lotus. she should have be sister with mc and be honest. If she does that she will get happy ending like mc. Because not every step sister is lucky like her where she doesn't get bully and got love from Father where mc doesn't get love from him. She ruin it herself and it's her fault. Even if her unborn child still alive I am sure that slag fiance will kill her child for money or wealthy woman because he doesn't love them.

5. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read it. I don't like bad people with happy endings, but I love antagonist with happy endings. at least they don't claim to be good, they just live the life as they please and kill for purpose. the MC of this novel didn't even understand she was a killer. her decisions and killing was the subconscious response of her, and she called the ML. she subconsciously knew, who will save her and she sacrificed ML. she felt guilty, when she think about her behavior and act like victim.

6. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think mc is killer. Even she accidentally kill step sister or unborn. She feel guilty. In second life she didn’t kill her so don’t call her killer because step sister still alive. If you wanted call her killer then call every women and men killer who killed their own unborn child by abort because they don’t wanted to be parent. More ever mc doesn’t act victim nor does she sacrifice ml. It’s was ml who sacrificed himself for mc because he love mc and don’t wanted her in jail. Still you should read novel where male mc and fmc kill many people and what about them. They are also killer.

nkring, CatBunn, JimmyFalcon and 2 others like this.
  7. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to spoilers? why this thread became "who's more guilty" competition?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this is derailing in all directions now. I suggest that people who MTL'd this and got some wrong impressions to read the translated novel and find out what really happened. And if people want to debate, please stick to this particular novel, don't go pulling real life stuff and other novels into this lol. It's bad practice. Also, if anyone is convinced this would be a crappy novel and they shouldn't waste their time on it, it's their right and no one can force them to read and like this because someone else did. I do find it unfair when their reasons are something they misunderstood. I also find it unfair that the villain gets treated with more pity and tolerance than the MC, there's some bias right there, but it's fine. Both sisters were the victims of their circumstances, but one looked for happiness in other people's love and acceptance, the other looked for gratification in other people's misery. In any case, people can like what they want, so let's stop taking it as a personal offence when they don't like what we like lol. I mean, we all presented our arguments, the rest depends on our personal sensibilities and no one can change that.

By getting stuck on the MC's past mistakes (that were the result of being oppressed and manipulated for years, but anyway, only the sister gets a pass on that), you'll miss that this is about transformation, not actual revenge. I get that the synopsis (written by the author) is very misleading, but I hope people will give this a chance first. The real villains were obviously the father and the ex. And all throughout the years, the MC was seeking their approval, while the sister was busy with scheming. MC's reputation was smeared, but she was still more concerned with love - a positive emotion, and wasn't looking to get back at the sister in the first life. Until that final betrayal. Personally, I've read plenty of revenge novels, where the MC was betrayed by her fiance and half-sister/close friend, in some novels she even managed to kill one or both of them before reincarnating, and then in her second life, she goes about getting revenge on them (usually deserved cause they were setting her up for something awful in the first place). And what I liked in this novel was that in similar circumstances, the MC didn't dive head first into revenge, but in retrospection, like 'Well, it was my fault for falling for this dude and not appreciating the guy who really loved me, so let's just let go of the past that didn't happen yet and change myself and my decisions. Don't blame others, but improve myself.' It was kinda refreshing to see. The MC did protect herself from the sister's schemes, but not to the point of endangering the sister. She never got involved in the sister's life and let her to her own devices.

9. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey can someone tell me what happens to mc’s father? Does he lose all the money when mom divorced him?

lazynoodles likes this.
  10. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, let’s go back to the point of having this thread, spoilers...

Anyway, to tell the truth, the father sort of faded out of the novel after the divorce.. he was only written again after the half sis tried going back to the family... this was after the half-sis found out about her “new lover’s” attitude, aka a man searching for the perfect romance, so she went back to their house then finding out that her key won’t work as the family moved away... anyway, it seems that after the divorce the father went to live by himself, he only got his own money and he doesn’t care to communicate with MC, the mother nor the half-sis...

11. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    The slag dude was also married, sigh. When the sis felt humiliated because of her act being seen through, she sought comfort in the first guy who was nice to her at the party. She still felt confident she could fight the wife, but the dude was only looking for romance and depended on the wife's money, so he'd never divorce.

12. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    When did the MC and the ML first became a couple? And first did the 'ehem'...? :oops::blobpeek:

lazynoodles likes this.
  13. Lariterus

Lariterus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is kind of bland in the revenge area huh =w=) i blame the father, half sis mom and slag man! Pffftt if half sis got more brain she should just make use of the resources that mc mom provided, study well, and get on with live. At the end of the day, apple doesn’t fall far from the tree lol

Lovina, colk, JimmyFalcon and 4 others like this.
  14. JimmyFalcon

JimmyFalcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wei wei wei don't read it on lightnovelsonline the links on Novel updates work- I checked it for that novel, all links work. It's better to read on translator's website instead of reading on aggregator websites and thus encouraging them to steal translations.

But this is a spoiler thread so I should prob add a spoiler

So, at a party our MC retaliates against half sister and half sister expects everyone to mock MC and be on her side but they're only on the side line snickering. The MC confronts half sister about this asking if the half sister really thought everyone was ignorant of her scheme and the half sister was left speechless. Then the MC goes to dance with ML

edit: The person is right, I went to reread the novel and this novel doesn't have chapters 2-6
    Seems if you really want to read it, you'll have to go to an aggregator's website to read it. But make sure to turn on adblock! Don't let those scum make money, and do read the chapters available on the translator's page

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  15. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I am also curious about this :blobpeek::blobpeek:

Any spoilers?

lazynoodles likes this.
  16. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I am no longer picking this up

17. wintan

wintan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whyyyy? I was waiting for the next chapter since @Eis dropped it.

18. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Many reasons but I have retired from doing Chinese novels..You can try and get Blob translation, isohungry or @Fuyuneko interest. They might be willing to translate

19. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, since that's the case, I'll pick it up again. But give me some time though... my computer broke down and I still have to stack some chapter again before releasing it.

Marilisa, lazynoodles and a_b like this.
  20. wintan

wintan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww: Thank you!!!!! Please do please do! Looking forward to it! whenever you're ready is fine by me