Spoiler Every Vicious Woman Needs a Loyal Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by a_b, Feb 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. LynneSuzuran

LynneSuzuran JP Translator and Author

Reading List:
    Link
    That's too bad if he really didn't find out in the end :(
    Thanks for the reply though XD

2. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Slag man really disgusting he thinks he can play with women like chess pieces
    Here some of his thoughts from mtl;

As an ambitious person, how can you be content?
      Chen Hao is not a person who is willing to be content, and his life is plundering.
      If you say that what is the most contentious thing for him so far, then it must be that the building is like him.
      There is no woman in the world that he can't get. He is like a hunter lying in the jungle. Although he is still motionless, his sinking has already been dug. All he has to do is wait for the prey to be hooked.
      Whether it is Lin Fei or the building, it is step by step, slowly falling into his carefully arranged trap, their every move, every change of mind is in his control.
      They probably don’t know that all of this is what he deliberately wants. He loves this feeling. Everyone is drunk, I am alone, standing on the heights, looking down on these stupid women from God’s perspective, it’s a dream. Smile awoke.
      Lou Lou likes him, it is an accident, but it is a beautiful accident. Then, what he has to do is to let this accident continue.
      Some people may say that he is too stupid, do not know to seize the opportunity, take the opportunity to fully capture this woman.
      No, it’s really stupid to say that he is stupid. Such a woman should hang in her hand, not let her get it, and not let her lose. In this world, the most fascinating love is seeking.

3. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me while I go vomit in my mouth. (Runs to toilet)

Lovina likes this.
  4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe cause he feels more real. Like you could actually meet a guy or girl like him. People like that exist. While those comically evil/scummy/slag guys are just a tad too much.

As for his ending...I'd say it's bad, but not over the top. Everyone was dealt with humanely by the author, like in real life. The guy thrives on manipulating others and playing with feelings and feeling superior to them. But he lost his standing and has to rely on his wife for financial support. You can say he got a huge hit to his ego and lost his favorite past-time. His wife is jealous, controlling and strong-willed, so he won't have a chance to stray or go back to his games. He's pretty much broken. In the epilogue (I think) he met the step-sis and drank together. The step-sis is the one who did the talking and reminiscing. He just sat in silence, but seemed to agree on one thing. They had it good at one point in life, they were on top. The MC liked them and treated them well, but they didn't know to treasure it when they had it.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Lovina, CatBunn, Blood A and 10 others like this.
  5. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    YO I JUST MTLED THIS IT HURTS MY BRAIN WHO NEED SPOOLERSH AHAHAHAHA

Chapter 15 she gets drunk
    Chapter 16 confesses and gets together with qin zhi

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    Blood A and lazynoodles like this.
  6. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right.... They were getting ridiculous :blob_thor::blobcurse: pissed off from this thread.....

seabuckthorn likes this.
  7. damnedguy

damnedguy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did the mc ever did that with the slag guy?

8. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that’s the case in the original timeline. In the present? No way. However, this is all just my speculation.