Spoiler Every World Seems Not Quite Right

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Nov 14, 2017.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa....now I remember why I stopped reading stories with yandere. Ty for the spoilers.

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So is ML someone MC had met before?

3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    \the ml sound so creepy :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek: .....why do we like him again? :sushi_peak:

4. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiling us @clear <3
    Wow, the ML is real creep in the 1st arc. Hopefully he'll redeem himself on the next world. I don't mind possessive character, jealous ML is also cute, but I'm disappointed that he even reluctant to heal MC legs, even purposefully make MC unable to physically leave him. :hmm:

5. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    -
    --SQ felt something was wrong and the data was incomplete because he only manage to swallow half of the system....he felt as if something was missing from his soul.

---The sister felt guilty and gotten him buried randomly somewhere but the father found him, dug his corpse up and left with it.

---The dad originally left the house because his father didn't approve of MC's mother even tho she was pregnant so the dad left with her.

---The housekeeper wondered at the existence of ZQ because he thought that the mother was only pregnant with one child...so did she end up with twins?

--- ZQ actually told him to go hang out with Mao-ge, the bad guy and Mao-ge and friends convinced him to dye his hair and dress that way saying that it attracts girls but MC said that girls avoid him so he won't listen to ZQ's advice to hang with Mao-ge anymore

---The dad saw his face and thought that was his wife so he started apologizing to her before MC pointed out that he's his son.

---ML felt that MC would disappear as for MC he looked at ML and got a strange feeling.

---ZQ planned to get MC killed and paid Mao-ge to do the deed and she went along to make sure its done, ML got there in time to see Mao-ge chase after MC and MC deliberately fell into the sea.

---The dad said that his wife wanted to adopt ZQ to give a sister to his son otherwise he wouldn't have bothered with adopting her had he known she would hurt his child.

---The dad actually got mao-ge paralyze in a tank with multiple cuts and dropped a few piranhas in there to torture him.

---MC check his leg with his soul power, he can't heal it, and found that ML deliberately didn't have them heal it fully.

---MC noted that when he tries to use his soul force against ML it ends up shrinking away from ML instead.

---ML thought about how his 20 years of life , he felt like something was missing til he slept with the MC

---MC said that he can only leave when he gets energy, that happens if the protagonist of the world dies i think

----ML found that his face was covered in tears as he finally got up to move the MC's corpse into the bedroom.

--- one more thing, at the end the ML said the MC wasn't use to him[ML] yet, so he wants the MC to wait for him, they have a long road ahead of them to walk together.

My conjecture is the ML is the other half of the system that MC did not' manage to swallow.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  6. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh, thank you for the detail @Kailyria20 :love:
    MC father.. Is a psycho!! o_O
    If ML really is system, it may explain why MC feels like he knows ML, and ML feels like MC is his missing half.. Also explained his creepiness..

7. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea i thought so too, maybe ML is yandere is not entirely due to his personality but the family blood lol

8. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Nearly Yandere true style.

Shizuka Mikki and kly like this.
  9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh.... so that second half of the system is in love with MC?

Novel otaku desu likes this.
  10. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    only got to beginning of the 2nd arc, but i think the system instinctively wants to get its other half back, but it might have been influenced by the body it's in and affected by emotions perhaps. This is just me guessing tho... since the author is dropping hints and clues about the mc feeling a bit like something is missing after taking half the system and the ML feeling like something was missing for nearly his entirely life and then 'whole' again after he slept with the MC.

oh btw this is funny lmfao..Bing's version of the translation nearly killed me just now.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  11. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for adding more detail <33
    omg and that suck my yang VS suck my dck part LOL

12. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao

13. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fellow t-mobile user~:aww:

Thank you for the spoilers! Here's a cookie~ :cookie:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2017
    Kailyria20 likes this.
  14. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm might need to start reading this one elsewhere, starting after the Beastkin x Zerg universe it starts repeating previous chapters between the next arc's chapters... is danmeila one of those sites that's copy and re-post it? Otherwise i don't understand why the author would re-post bits and pieces of previously finished arcs and put them between chapters.

15. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an anti-theft system they're using at the original site. For pirates like us, we have to dig out a site that has the right chapters, so you gotta search the title and try them one by one...

Kailyria20 likes this.
  16. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm not sure where then, lwxs.org for 7 husbands this site actually censored or deleted some sexy scenes so i don't really want to read here there might be something missing lol.

hmm i guess i can try sto.cc, can't do jjwxc, since that one is pay to read after 25 chapters, any other site outside of these four seems to have popups all over the place.

hum after looking back a bit sto.cc musta copied it from lwxs maybe lol same parts censored lmfao.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  17. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    uBlock Origin is your friend ;)

Kailyria20 likes this.
  18. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    i read on my phone tho, well i can try it, but yea checking thru various sites for ch 129 for 7 husbands and that same scene is censored on most sites so far except danmeila, maybe its just this novel idk lol.

19. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you tried this ck101.com I got the uncensored version of Reader and MC must be in Love (or whatever) there.

Kailyria20 likes this.
  20. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm its posted in like a forum post format lol is that normal? Its uncensored there tho.

ludagad likes this.