LCD Everyone Else is a Returnee

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NovelsJapan, Aug 9, 2016.

1. mem

mem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if white beard was a higher existence, there woulf only be one faction

Jinnai.l likes this.
  2. Chamber

Chamber Mecha Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess Koukouseidesu translates eer now.....

3. LanToaster

LanToaster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm. Who is that?
    I just checked that name is stated on the Page, since several Chapters. Oo

Arent you the Translator? *confused*

4. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    A united and efficient faction preparing to jump and die for there cause. Confident that there sacrifice will be treated like gift from god and that 'Daddy' Whitebeard will come down to personally suffer in the trench with them...who the hell would defect...I wouldn't for one. DDA and Brillant light would be screw.

mem likes this.
  5. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!! sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!!!!!!!!!
    I guess u do resemble ilhan in one aspect atleast!

6. Chamber

Chamber Mecha Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    My one comment to those that think EER is so flawed.

The revealed plot isn't always the truth.
    you must be suspicious of everything if it's a character that says something.

Liera said that 7th class is just below God, but are they really?
    Lita said that Yu IlHan was left out since God couldn't find him. Well, is that really the truth?
    God is omniscient and almighty, this sounds very suspicious, doesn't it?
    Are 'recorded gods' really non existent? Why does the goddess of beauty have the name 'Leytna' then?
    Why are believing in 'recorded gods' frowned upon in Heaven's Army? The Akashic Record acknowledges them, and there are definitely proof of them 'existing' (in either records actually being a person), with their blessed persons.
    Does 'God' really run Heaven's Army? Why don't we see him do shit?
    Why are the rules of each faction so similar? Did they come to an agreement on those rules? or perhaps the leaders have something in common? (like the method they used to become leaders)

7. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And this is why I like EER. Everything is spoonfed to you, but wtf is the recipe?

8. LanToaster

LanToaster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is something that many people sadly miss. Usually, characters can never have false information. Its a hard concept for Authors I think, to sprinkle just enough false or misleading information. To not reveal the Plot/story to fast.
    Also any false Information needs to be set right before the end. Or its confusing, or looks like the author just changed stuff as he gone along.

Anyhow, I take everything a character says, that is not a given that he/she has to know it, with a grain of salt.

Interesting thought, did you read ahead and know spoilers?
    Im now even mor interested in the Grand plan of the God of the Heavens Army.

I think Liera stated directly at the start that God is in fact not Omniscient and allmighty. (Would contradict him missing Ilhan on earth anyway)

As for the Recorded Gods non Existent, I think that was debunked when the Goddess of Love interfered in the creation of Lieras Armor.
    I would assume that is propaganda from the "One and Only Allmighty God" or something.

And finally, that would be an Awesome Plot Twist. God doesnt run Heavens Army. Instead he set up all the Factions to occupy them while he does his stuff. (Good or Bad)

I always assumed they came about to even out the Battlefield, and lessen the collateral damage. Its a common concept to have Rules between factions. And with the leaders (or someones) ability to actually enforce these rules, its a working concept.

I think we´ll know more about that when Ilhan finally ascends to 5th class. Which shouldn´t take too long with the Stories pacing.

9. LazyTyke

LazyTyke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very interesting. Who wants to bet on whether the reflect chance on the helmet (12.5% for 7th classes) will trigger when Helenia tries to charm IlHan? :D

On another note i find the continued absence of Kang Mirae(despite the original plan for her to be the female lead) to be very curious. Because she was planned to have a bigger role at first i don't think the author forget about her, especially with Na Yuna(i still don't like her) getting so much screen time now. Also it would be really sad for her(after farming exp/ruins like a mad woman) to just get picked up by IlHan after everything is over.
    So what if she joins Heaven's Army to get stronger/be of more help to IlHan, not knowing they are now enemies. Additionally, seeing how Angels tend to have little to no emotions but are very loyal to Heaven's Army what if they get some kind of brainwashing upon ascending to 5th class and Kang Mirae will show up as an adversary in the future?

10. slanthony08

slanthony08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The damage refleccted should be 6.25% since IIlhan is still a 4th class existence. 12.5% for 5th class and 25% for 6th class while the original 50% should be when they are on the same class league.

rotweissewaffel and LazyTyke like this.
  11. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    12.5% chance to reflect since he will be using falling down.

LazyTyke likes this.
  12. LazyTyke

LazyTyke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In retrospect, seeing how his curse immunity got ignored by Echjar simply because of the class difference, Falling Down might not fully work on Helenia.
    Still 6.25% for an MC is the same as 99% for ordinary people. ;)

13. johonson

johonson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the gods are like high existence can not interfere directly in the smaller world and to be god has to be lv10 lv and lv5 and half the way and the leaders are in lv9 looking for a method to become a god

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  14. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    [ordinary duck] *rolls natural 1*
    [ordinary duck] *cries*

15. mem

mem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    prepared* their* screwed*

sry, bad grammar just irks me too bad for me to not do it

16. AndyDarren

AndyDarren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Know what would be really cool? If the completed armor fuses with his physical body as a complete form and is able to manifest at will. Like he could instantly go from human to armor-plated dragonoid similar to how he uses instant equip. If I'm not mistake, right now he's only missing the boots right?

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not all that farfetched considering he's been fusing with dragon blood and mana and has a lot of titles / achievements / records regarding them. It'd be funny to see Mir react to his dad becoming a dragonoid'ish hybrid.

18. AndyDarren

AndyDarren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a third blessing from the dragon god.

19. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would have been funnier if he had gottern the blessing during his fight with the 7th class dragon. A last eff you to him. Ill Han be like: "I just killed your successor, am killing you now, am absorbing your blood, and have been blessed by your god. What do you say to that?"

20. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, I really love Yuna's honesty ;)

Does that mean they sent two 7th class including the dragon, or does it mean that the succubus brought a friend.