Discussion Everyone Else is a Returnee

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Mr.Bush, Sep 13, 2017.

?

Everyone Else is a Returnee ending

1. Good

73 vote(s)
    93.6%
  2. Bad

7 vote(s)
    9.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    he's retiring because donators tried to kill him...

2. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wtf?! gonna have to read the afterword now...

3. Droma

Droma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair my reasons for wanting to date girls haven't been much more than she's good looking and seems interesting. Reasons for liking someone else don't have to be that deep let alone that he fought together with them, saved their lives, made them things, is handsome, mysterious, powerful, etc. They kind of have a ton of reasons to fall for him.

As for the author breaking his own promise, oh well? I know I don't normally like harem novels but I enjoyed this one and liked all the girls for their own reasons so I'm sure the author was even more attached to them.

MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN likes this.
  4. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well recently, Chamber released a thread along the lines of "Chamber is bored" and he decided to pick up "God of Music" and I think it was called "One Man Army" or something...

5. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Really, so would you be willing to date a girl who has another guy and be second?

Keep in mind that while harems may be more normal in middle ages type scenarios, in modern world of people living in first world countries it is far less rarer to accept due to different social values (Doesn't mean it doesn't happen).

I don't have too much of an issue of them having a crush on illhan, just their devotion seems a bit too far fetched based on their circumstances and just feel forced. Not to mention author makes it clear illhan cares little about looks due to spending a 1000 years with liera, in comparison, other pale.

By the looks of thing author tried to set up illhan with mirae but for one reason or another she ranked one of the lowest, so he kept trying to throw people at him.

Illhan didn't even like na yuna, but nope due to her acting she is now acceptable because. And Spiera, Erta and Helena should know billions of guys more handsome and powerful (at least more than he was through most of their time). But now suddently Spiera wants to be a housewive, Helena blindly follows a prophecy and Erta... no clue...

Now don't get me wring I don't have a problem with EER, but that doesn't mean it was flawless. I think that relationship aspect was just poorly done and forced, simple as that.

DeePO and MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN like this.
  6. shegzy85

shegzy85 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me at what level/tier would one describe higher existences, recorded gods who have surpassed records and the leaders of higher existences factions who are not bound by league?

Multiversal, Complex multiversal, Hyperversal or even Outerversal?

7. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    none of these