Spoiler Everyone else is a returneee

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by rahmanash, Jan 2, 2017.

1. rahmanash

rahmanash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading Everyone else is a returneee upto chapter 23 and it was always hinted that he will learn to use Mana ,but still it goes on and on without any progress for him. Although he's OP and would become Extremely OP if he learned to Control Mana, i am annoyed by these teasings. So, I want to know at which chapter, will he be able to learn Mana ?

2. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, what coincidence man. He just learnt mana in the latest chapter(76).

But he can't fully utilize it yet.

rahmanash likes this.
  3. rahmanash

rahmanash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks Man but i had to read that much huh .... Since there had been a hint that the day where he will learn mana will arrive soon, i thought at most it would be before chapter 50 but meh ...

SoulZer0 likes this.
  4. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome, but it's cool to see him fighting without mana. Well, you'll reach chap76 before you even realize it.

rahmanash likes this.
  5. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a lot of time passes in the story before chapter 50 but a lot of things happen. The mana thing isn't really a big deal. As it is now, he's only at the point where his body has adapted to be able to sense/crudely utilize mana for simple body reinforcement. He's not activating skills or doing anything crazy. Though now that his body can use mana, he can actually control his passive skill by turning it off at will. Mana won't matter too much I think until he gets his 3rd job at level 100 and at current chapter he's... level 87 iirc.

rahmanash likes this.
  6. Vocah

Vocah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, but I can't understand why such a question would be asked. When he was in the time-frozen Earth it was supposed to only last 10 years till the other humans come back, because they were sent to other worlds for 10 years to adapt to mana.

So why would you think he can use it early?

If no angel would stick around him it would take him 10 years, just like the other humans. With Erta sticking around it was supposed to take only 1 year. The story still is in the first year, so no one should expect him to utilize mana anytime soon.