Forgotten Title Everyone Else Remembers Past Life

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Random.poet, May 11, 2023.

1. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember if this was a manga or mahwa, but my best bet is that this was a mahwa... i think
    plot points:
    - female MC that was treated badly in her family
    - she was married to a family that she was afraid of (or had a bad reputation or something), because her sister didn't want the marriage (anyway she was sent there, or rescued or something, i can't remember much)
    - to her suprise they welcomed her kindly, and they expected her, not her sister.
    - she was going to get married to the son who's they cold type, he can't speak his mind but cherishes her.
    - behind her back, the whole family turns out to love her dearly because they all remember their past lives, and she was like a saint to them. (I think their family's inherited power was something like remembering past life)
    - the little sister of the family is the clingy, "she's my sister! you can't have her!" type. (dark hair, two pony tails)
    - the father was the burly bumbbling cute type (blond or red hair, with a beard... i can't really remember)
    - the mother was the calculative or smart type, i think she's the head of the family instead of her husband.
    - they are all protecting her because she was good to them in their past life, while she thinks they're a bit strange and feels overwhelmed in the first half.

that's about all i remember, please help
    thank you

2. Novel Life

Novel Life Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 12, 2023
  3. random234

random234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link