Mini-Game "Everyone give a new sentence" game but fluffy ! (Continuation)

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Tsuru55, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But this time ! The goal is to create a fluffy/heartwarming story ! You can try to branch the story / add comedy but plz no craziness. I REPEAT ! NO CRAZINESS ! NO TROLLING ! Try to make a good memory of writing a sentence of a fluffy story with others. It's ultra cliche but if you don't like it, go away. (Edit: in fact, if it's too crazy we will just ignore your post)

I already started this thread this morning and so we will continue what previous group have done :

-Yukio was going home from school but his female childhood friend hit him in the back of his head and said : "Why didn't you wait for me ?".
    -"Sorry have to pick-up my sister from kindergarten today. Moms not available, and Dad has overtime."
    -"Fine... but can i join you ? I want to see Senri-chan too !" she replied but thought "I want to pinch her cheeks, gnehehe.".
    -"your eyes are scary! You're not thinking anything rude, are you?" answered the friend
    -"N-no, of course not, its just that we havent spend time with each other that much lately..."
    -MC : "My bad ? I guess ?"
    -"Is something bothering you lately, ***-kun? You know you can rely on this reliable Yuzuha-chan right, after all we have known each other for more than 10 years already~"
    -*Blush* *Cough* "Nono nothing is wrong... it's just that lately Senri wanted me accompany her for stuff."
    -"So Senri-chan is at the age of thinking about boys already huh, kids these day sure mature fast..."
    -*MC paled* "Eh !? What are you talking about ! Even though we are not related by blood, there should only be siblings love between us. She herself said so !".
    -While they were walking...the girl tripped on the road "Kyaa"
    -But as MC was not someone with fast reflexes, he saw her faceplant herself on the ground with a loud *BAM* like in a manga, but luckily in her misery the road was clean.
    -She stood up clumsily, rubbing her head. She was cute. Extraordinarily so. ** was dazed
    -"Are you okay ? That looked like it would hurt a lot." asked ***.
    -"te-tehee" the friend answered. Her face betrayed some pain, but evidently she was fine. No bruises were left either.
    "it's shooo painfulll~ caaary me?" she nevertheless bellowed. He wanted to comply
    -"I will be piggy back carry you" *** said, but as soon he lifted her, his legs began to shake a lot because of her weight.
    -The girl got mad cuz MC couldn't carry her
    -*#+@ appologied

2. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    The rest of the way wasn't as eventful. The simply walked together and arrived at the kindergarten

3. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    When they arrived at the gates, they saw twintailed white-haired Senri-chan sleeping on the bench, drooling with her mouth open.

4. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    Not many ppls heah eh
    *commment*

5. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    *Comment* Yep true, maybe i chose a really bad timing.

6. grandurr

grandurr [Daisy's Peony] [Negiomi's Nectar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Wonder if she would wake up if we poke her cheeks?"

7. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    You know @Tsuru55 I saw the other thread earlier but rather than fluffy/heartwarming, the premise seemed to lead the game towards a slice of life or friendly atmosphere (perhaps a bit kinky with some young romance but fluffy/heartwarming? I don't think it would work like that, or at least that is only my own assumption :hmm:)
    Nevertheless, I shall try something as well
    Yukio sighed at the sight as MC chukled saying so, a sweet atmosphere could be seen always blooming between the two from a third point of view

8. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh ? Sweet romance is not fluffiness/heartwarming ?

Also damn i wrote my answer too late. Which of us is correct ? I can't choose.

Edit: Well i will try to edit.
    Edit 2: Btw, Yukio/MC/*** is the same character, we just were too stupid to see that.

9. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    "I will go poke her to see if she will react." said Yuzuha-chan while thinking : "Gnehehe, it's my chance to pinch them ! I am really lucky today ! After that i will try to find a chance to be alone with her and confront her about her feelings for Yukio-kun".

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  10. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, as I said it is just my taste, you see to me, I like to separate the two, to me, sweet romance differs from a fluffiness/heartwarming story, for example do you know 'Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai!', I consider that as fluffiness/heartwarming while I consider 'An A-Ranked Adventurer’s “Slow-living”' as sweet romance, the premise of the plot makes all the difference to me.
    Anyway
    MC was very excited suddenly thinking of the mellow rosy cheeks of the sleeping young girl, but before she could take a step forward, a figure suddenly appeared, graceful with each step it took, until it arrived in front of the two and said "Good morning ***san, Yukiko san"

11. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    Miss Director?
    *mc&+@ said, no squealed, as if seeing the ghost of a demon from the abbyss

12. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    You know it ends with romance right ? Also i was disappointed to know that the parents didn't survive.
    I was disappointed that in the available translated chapters i didn't get to see more then 1 sex scenes (paizuri and fellatio don't count for me).
    And like i said : MC = Yukio = *** / Childhood friend = Suzuha / Senri = not related by blood loli sister of MC
    ----------------------------
    GEH ! You pushed the story pretty high. For some reason i can't think of anything...

13. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but only in the end, it was very satisfying otherwise :blobnosebleed:, and well, as for the parents it was quite obvious I say :blobsweat_2:
    "Ma'am? what can we help you with this early?" the two said at the same time while trying to keep their calm

14. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow i can't think of anything with the appearance of this new character... *comment*

15. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Make her a love interest who is also interested in the sleeping Senri *comment*

16. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    "hehe, you don't need to be so tense, my friends" miss director said with a smile beffiting her grace and beauty. Or a demon Lord.
    "though I would prefer if you came a bit earlier. Poor girl fell asleep waiting"
    She said, fiddling with (forgot sister's name) hair. She looked like an anakonda, cold and static, but ready to pounce and sink the deadly fangs in the skin any moment.
    "but I guess youth and the love in the air makes one... Quite airheaded"

17. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Suzuha-chan is not in love with Senri-chan, she just love the cheeks of Senri-chan. *comment*
    Both blushed at the same time and were wondering if she could read minds.

18. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    Director looked at them profoundly but said nothing.
    After a short pause *mc&#v@ asked meekly
    "um, this is, um, can we have -imou]}@to back?"

19. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    "my imouto" not "our imouto" but maybe you meant it just as a way of saying Suzuha is also close to her.

The director nodded and began to caress the head of Senri-chan until she opened her eyes and blushed when she saw the director's face so close to her.

*Comment* Gnehehehe.

20. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, she is love with the cheeks, Senri-chan's cheeks, she is showing interest in the girl's body or rather part of her body:blobpeek: *comment*

"Stay away from her!" Suzuha shouted as she pushed the director aside and hugged the dazed Senri while Yukio stared