Spoiler Everyone knows I'm a good person

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nao Otosaka, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG_20201016_022352.jpg
    Synopsis:
    Shi Qing’s task was to be a protector.

It was only after transmigrating to various worlds and eagerly counterattacking the villains there that he realized he was the biggest villain of them all.

– A King that liked to conquer other worlds

– A Film Emperor that had a malicious personality

– A Blackened Disciple with deviant intentions

– A Schoolyard Bully that was overbearing to others

Afterwards the Gong that initially despised Shi Qing discovered:

– The Machine King that seemed like an invader was really a million-year old baby

– The Film Emperor that seemed malicious was secretly helping upcoming actors

– The Disciple that seemed to harbor deviant intentions was a pure-hearted boy

– The Schoolyard Bully that seemed overbearing was secretly in love

In the end….

The Entire World: He’s such a good person!

Associated Names:
    全世界都知道我是好人[快穿]

NU link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/everyone-knows-im-a-good-person-qt/

MTL link:

https://www.mtlnovel.com/everyone-knows-im-a-good-person/

Umm..so I didn't find a spoiler thread for this on NU(I found one which had been tagged under this but it was this one:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/everyone-knows-im-a-good-man/). If possible pls tag the spoiler thread here(if it exists) and if not I would post the summarised versions of the first 5 arcs here(since they hv been translated and I hv yet to enter the 6th one).

2. Anjaly

Anjaly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of my fav bl qt. Especially loved the mc. Because he knew how to manipulate..like turn black and white. Super entertaining and exciting to read. Since it isn't fully tled I had to MTL. Bt I love it soo much that i might MTL it again in the near future

applebeans and Nao Otosaka like this.
  3. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers, please?

First arc? Arcs theme?

Nao Otosaka likes this.
  4. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is already being translated. I just put up the thread for the sake of discussion. Well, it's been awhile since I read this so I can't recall the first arc but apart from that it's a really great one. Btw if I have time by today I'll give you the details abt some arcs so that you can get a vague idea about it, but apart from that do check out my reading list below:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/20219/

5. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I know it’s being translated, I just want to grasp a little better where this novel is going and if I like it.

Nao Otosaka likes this.
  6. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  7. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers pls

Nao Otosaka likes this.
  8. StarrEyed

StarrEyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm two arcs in, and I'm not sure if the MC loves the ML? Can someone spoil when that happens. Right now it seems like the MC just wants to sleep with the ML and that's it.

minieki and yforever125 like this.
  9. Dj2203

Dj2203 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC: Shi Qing
    ML: Ye Mingzhang
    Love Rival: Le Youyuan
    Background: This world is based on an earth where insects have invaded earth and all the surviving humans are living together on a base. Due to this crisis: some ability users have emerged. While MC is the King of the Mechanical Race who are known as intergalactic terrorists who are trying to destroy all intelligent life they come across. But since they are so good at it, nobody actually knows who they are.
    So, in this story MC wakes up as the king and realises that the target whose animosity who he has to reduce is the strongest ability user and a general from the human race, the ML. They had already surrounded the base and wanted ML to surrender to them. However, before ML could do it (and he would do it since he is really selfless and a complete softie) he was drugged and delivered to the MC's spaceship.
    MC starts to act as if he wanted the ML because he wanted to have an offspring with him since he is so strong. Then he started acting cute with him and showed that he really dependent on him. He even tricked him into making out with him and called it "following the sequence". Later, in order to make him feel guilty, he deliberately got a heart inserted in his mechanical body so he could sleep and eat like a human. This made ML guilty because it was his suggestion and it made the MC vulnerable. Then the MC made the ML realize that the humans he are trying to save would turn against him one day and he would be dead before 30.
    Later he allowed the ML to escape the spaceship and followed him through a desert where the alien insects lived. He drugged the ML every night and took advantage of him but this drug also kept him physically and mentally fit. When the ML returned to the base, Zhao Miaomiao whose father wanted her to seduce the ML tried to act like a white lotus in front of him, but just then the MC arrived and her plan failed. After that, he just brushed him good impression on everybody by using the healing ability which is very rare that he had just conjured up in exchange for trinkets.
    Later, when the animosity was not going down, he deliberately acted as if he had realized that the ML was lying to him, and moved in with LY who has always hated the ML. LY is a rich second generation who also has a decent ability, but he is jealous of ML as his father appreciates ML a lot. Then, ML realized that he actually liked the MC. So, he started chasing him. ZM tried to drug LY so that he has sex with MC, but that wine is drunk by ML and MC takes advantage of him.
    MC then moved back with him. They were living happily and the ML was slowly amassing power in the base. This made ZM's father afraid because he was the one who drugged ML and delivered him to the MC's spaceship. So they started spreading rumors about him which LY and the MC disprove. After this also fails, they conspire with the insects and kidnapped MC.
    MC then brought out his mechanical army and the insects almost pissed their pants since their planet was one of the planets that the mechanical race had destroyed. And they had been ordered to run if they ever saw them and they had kidnapped their king. ML comes, and the MC starts to act pitiful again. ZM tries to discredit ML by livestreaming this scene and saying that ML was colluding with MC who was an alien. However, MC spun a tale and broadcasted that mechanical race was a peaceful race and were here to defeat the insect race. The insect race also have to agree with him. Then the insect race had to sign a treaty saying that they would never invade a planet again and would spread the peace mission of the mechanical race.
    ZM and her father were both given the death sentence. The ML was selected as the President of the New Earth. They lived happily ever after.

10. Asmaahouariu

Asmaahouariu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask you in this novel the MC is he the top or the bottom?

In the novel everyone knows that i'm a good person is the MC a bottom or a top?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2021
  11. Diamondkat

Diamondkat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bottom

minieki likes this.
  12. minieki

minieki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Already read up to 3rd Arc.
    I may have skip some of the details so I’m a little confused…
    Is ML the same person?
    Does the MC know about that?
    Where in the novel mention that?

someone please give me a spoilers please~

13. kari

kari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER ARC 2 - Gloomy Film Emperor - Stoic, Silent But Petty
    Our MC is a silent film emperor who has a rep for being cold n unapproachable... originally he bullied anyone who he felt was talented & our ML is one of them... Both are rich n have strong backgrounds tho...
    In this arc, the ML behaves like a sunny youth but is in reality ultra frivolous...this is important cuz our MCs technique of getting him to 0hatred can't b pulled off if he simply gets together with him...
    (Due to the MCs behavior) He realises that the MC is the kind of person who is just cold on the outside but in reality is awkward, shy n bad with words.. so he doesn't ever explain himself when he is in a bad situation (LOL! Just our MCs fix-it technique)...
    The ML finds it entertaining n keeps sticking to him n eating his tofu, to which the MC just gets a lil red n awkward...
    They aren't dating n ML has a weird personality... but ML ends up falling for him n they do the deed when he gets the MC a lil drunk at the hospital(MC has CIPA n was injured-this cleared his unapproachable behaviour to d public n made ML realize his love)...
    He still has 20 or 40 hatred value, so the MC can't just agree to get together yet due to d frivolous personality

ML plans to make MC jealous by pretending to date the MCs evil step-bro... But instead, the MC pretends to b in luv with the bro n wishes them well.... MC pretty much took the ML as a stand-in for his step-bro when he was drunk
    So plan backfires on ML who gets crazy jealous instead... ML then sets stuff up to make d MC realize how evil the step bro is..
    they then get together n live happily ever after

couchpotato1929 and minieki like this.
  14. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk by 3rd arc, but MC probably had an inkling that the MLs he's met are the same person? just subtle clues here and there... later they'd mention some recurring habits iirc.
    happy reading~ (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

minieki likes this.
  15. minieki

minieki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you~~ :aww:

16. Tarania

Tarania Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He knows since very early on. I'm at arc 4 now but this is from chapter 31 (arc 2: film emperor)

Shi Qing: [Yin Mingzheng’s was righteousness.] WHVkGY

System: [……]

System: [Host, we’ve come to a new world already. Let’s not talk about the last one, alright?]

Shi Qing: [Aren’t you curious how I found out?]

System: [Face of impending death.jpg] qOMmsG

System: [Wronged and pouting.jpg]

The System couldn’t resist in the end: [Wuwuwu Host how did you know they were the same person?]

Shi Qing’s tone was purposely exaggerated: [OMG are they the same person? I never knew that. System, thanks for telling me. I would’ve never guessed it if it wasn’t for you.]

[Oh, by the way, are you not allowed to tell me or something? Don’t worry, I’ll just pretend I don't know. You didn’t know that I was pretending I didn’t know before because I knew you didn’t know that I know you didn’t know, right?” Gi21Jz

The System whose head was filled with the words ‘didn’t know’: [???]

Pa mbeivc’a ajxf la jcswbgf jcv yegra lcab afjgr.
    And this from chapter 46 (arc 3: dandy young master)

Shi Qing’s face was dreamy: [I’ve noticed something. It’s like he becomes more hard-working with every world I visit. Is there a reason for this?]

He asked with anticipation: [Does this mean that he will be even stronger in the next world?]

System: [……Technically, this shouldn’t change. Maybe it’s because of the Host instead.] h​

Lady Lullaby likes this.
  17. PurpleHearts

PurpleHearts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't really understand how MC figured out that the ML was the same person, could someone explain?

I still don't really understand how MC figured out that the ML was the same person, could someone explain? Was it just a feeling?

18. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first it was a feeling... And to test this hypothesis, MC tricked the system into spilling the beans. As is shown in the quote by Tarania, that first conversation with system specifically.