Spoiler Everywhere in Jianghu is wonderful

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Oct 8, 2017.

1. makarich

makarich Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So why ML didn't like the original occupant of MC body?

TomiNdumplings likes this.
  2. karenen

karenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Other new spoiler about the novel??
    What did the original shen quin ling?

3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Why and who poisoned the mc?
    And did the original had anything to do with the demonic sect?

TomiNdumplings likes this.
  4. chip418

chip418 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML doesn't love the original, he only planned to use the original because he was working for demonic sect

5. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just watched emerpor's strategy anime..
    so i guess, the MC in this novel (what you are discussing) is the general emperor called upon.
    but who is the ML (in that anime, which person would be ML)

6. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, no.

This novel's MC is Shen Qianling, he's the doted, youngest brother of the general in Di Wang Gong Lue. The ML for this novel is Qin Shaoyu. He doesn't appear at all in the donghua for Di Wang Gong Lue.

7. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for clarifying..
    then i assume, from the donghua.. the general and the emperor's brother who is a doctor are a pair?? Is that the case?
    Also, the ML in gong lue has this kid with him who controls insects... is there a love story of his too, when he grows up or whatever?

Are anyof these available in eng translations?

8. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, the emperor's brother, Ye Jin already has his own lover, Shen Qianfeng (the oldest brother). By the time in Di Wang Gong Lue, he's already married to Shen Qianfeng. So I believe the general is pretty much alone?

And no love story for Duan Yao either I believe.
    Both Jianghu and DQGL are currently translated. You can find it pretty quickly if you look for their titles on novelupdates.

9. Iwanttoreincarnate

Iwanttoreincarnate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many Shen brothers are there? I am confused between 3 or 4 and have u guys read its sequel? Please spoil me

10. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    There should be 4 brothers.

I'm currently on ch 119 for this novel. I'm almost done so I can at least spoil this one. And by sequel, did you mean the direct sequel of this novel or Emperor's Strategy?
    ----
    On the other hand, started MTL for this novel and personally, I really love the main couple!

Because they are the national CP, everywhere they go, the people will sigh lovingly at them and spread outrageous rumors. Like, there were rumors how ML, Qin Shaoyu is a god, how he has two dicks, etc.. And when they have a fight, their own bodyguards will clench and bite their fists worrying about the CP.

The main CP is also cute when they get together. Like, they mutually drink jars of vinegar. And they have a son that is a phoenix. :D But the baby phoenix keeps on cockblocking their intimate moments, so QSY would kick/throw him out of the room. SQL and the bodyguards would scream outloud/to themselves: "HOW COULD YOU THROW YOUR SON OUT LIKE THAT!?"

But it's okay because the baby phoenix does love his father even if he throws him out all of the time. XD And QSY does consider the phoenix as part of the family.

Side CP is MC/Shen Qianling's brother, Shen Qianfeng and Ye Jin.

They're a fucking mess, including the mess that is MTL. So, before SQF met YJ, he was in the military. Things happened and he essentially got together/had a one night stand with a woman. More things happened, the woman went missing after her village was attacked. After that, he meets YJ. They went on outings that are basically dates and got along very well. One day, SQF essentially ghosted YJ. This is because SQF was going to handle some stuff and return to YJ, but then the woman's sister showed up and revealed that the woman was pregnant during the attack and that the child was now in her (the sister's hands). The sister threatened him or something. So.... ye. SQF disappeared from YJ after that, avoided him. While YJ continued to chase after him for an explanation.

In fact, SQL and his bodyguards would always watch them and essentially smh at SQF. They always thought: "you deserve to be a forever alone bachelor!"

11. Iwanttoreincarnate

Iwanttoreincarnate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

12. Ranseiran

Ranseiran Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then, can someone spoiled about the original SQL? Is he dead or also travelled to the future?

13. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, nothing is really known about the original SQL's fate. But we can assume he's dead and even if he did travel to the future, I don't think he would be able to survive anyway since the ceiling collapsed on SQL's body during his ceremony.

14. Ranseiran

Ranseiran Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I dont really know whether to feel sad or not for the original. Thank u btw

Scapezz likes this.
  15. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are some spoilers~ But do note that I MTL-d this, so it may not be accurate.

So, in this novel, although SQL and QSY got together early on, the moment that really cemented their feelings for each other is when QSY fell off a cliff while fighting against this demonic cultivator. SQL was willing to jump off the cliff with him, basically live or die together. Very emotional.

Another thing is that they actually do get separated for like a year. This is because QSY promised Chu Yuan, the emperor, to help him in a war. Ofc, SQL eventually left to join QSY since his cold poison was cured by that point and he missed QSY a lot, always looking out towards the sea to wait for him.

And after the war, they returned to SQL's home to prepare for the marriage and all that. But at this time, QSY had already gathered majority of the spiritual stones during their journey. SQL had the last one from when his master gave him on their first meeting. By this point, SQL doesn't want to return to the future anymore. So... QSY walks in on this scene and discovers that SQL is still hiding something from him. Eventually, after a talk, he finds out that SQL is from the future. It was an emotional moment, QSY didn't care whether he was from a completely different person from the future or not. What he cared was whether SQL wanted to return to the future or not. After this, they got happily married~ Along with SQF and YJ who also got married, with Chu Yuan's permission and even his imperial order.

Anyway.... I'm currently reading the sequel, 江湖遍地是土豪/Local Tyrants are Everywhere in Jianghu.

SQL and QSY have been together for at least 3 years now. They got dragged into a mess again.

During the journey, SQL is shown to be somewhat insecure towards a person. He's the sect leader of Wu Xue Men who has shown up before in the first novel. He's also considered the number one beauty in jianghu (while SQL is number two) and ranked number three for martial arts (QSY is number four while SQF is number two). He had a very famous crush on QSY and had many times worked together with him in life or death situations. So in many people's eyes (and even SQL), this sect leader is like the perfect partner for QSY. SQL doesn't question that QSY's love for him is absolute, but he wants to show the world that he's worthy to be QSY's partner.

During this time, QSY is having some internal forces/energy disorder, which caused him to cough up blood and etc. This is the result of his demonic sword.

And there's a new side couple, Mu Hanyue (king of a country that shares borders with Chu and also QSY's BFF) and Wong Tai Sin/Huang Daixin. SQF and YJ will still appear, same with CY. There's also another side couple, but they're mainly focused on in some extras.

16. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows if this novel has detailed smut scenes? Or is it just like Di Wang Gong lue where we have to read it between the lines? Thank you

17. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not super detailed, but it's not completely fade-to-black either. Like, some of the chapters do go somewhat in detail while others are fade-to-black and you read them waking up with aching hips and hickeys everywhere.

ErryChu and Sa76 like this.
  18. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. And the character who's the brother of the king, how does he show his feelings/affections that he have towards his lovers?

And do you know who fell in love first?

19. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye Jin? He’s an ultra tsundere, both his lover (SQF) and his brother (CY) are whipped. Most of the time, anything he says goes. If he’s worried about either of them, he’ll be like: “who says I’m worried about you?! Don’t get ahead of yourself!” And then not even a few paragraphs later, he’ll turn around and basically mom them.

From what I remember, both fell in love with each other around the same time? Like their feelings were mutual even before getting together.

Scapezz and Sa76 like this.
  20. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see Thank you. The reason why i asked if there was any detailed smut scenes is because of the prequel story between CY and the ml, there weren't any detailed smut scenes. Atleast that's what i've read on here so i thought maybe that's also the case with this one.

But i'm glad to hear that there are some detailed smut scenes. Do the mc and ml of this story also kiss a lot and how many intimate scenes are there in the story?

Last but not least, how and why did the mc and ml fell in love? Did they already realized that they were gay or not?