Recommendations Evil /badass /cold FL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by FIEND, Mar 15, 2021.

1. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for action w a fl thats cold badass or evil and idc if there is romance as long as ml isnt her fucking sun to orbit around or dependent or more powerful than her

I also dont want "villainess" aka normal basic bitch reincarnated into a useless villain troupe

northerner and NothingIsEternal like this.
  2. NothingIsEternal

NothingIsEternal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, i don't know any FL that is really evil. :(

3. Remyelle

Remyelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those 3 are from the same author,

Coming of the Villain Boss! - MC travels between worlds as the biggest villain in each world, has to make people hate her to complete her missions. Stronger than ML, slow slow slow romance. Somewhat evil, definitely badass, not cold. Can read on webnovel.
    Side Character Transmigrations: The Final Boss is No Joke - Again, travels between world, stronger than ML in at least most worlds and reality. Evil, badass and sometimes cold, though depends on situation.
    Quick Transmigration: Male God, Shine Bright! - MC travels worlds, in each worlds she has to protect the weakling ML. Simply the strongest around in any worlds/reality, ML is pretty weak, sometimes a bit stronger in some worlds but still not even an ant compared to FL. Not evil, just extremely indifferent. Badass, and the coldest character I've ever seen.

Quick Transmigration: Face Slapping The Second Female Lead - Cold and badass, doesn't really care about anything excepts points, and later in the story about the ML. Only read until last translated chapters, so don't know about later on and in real world, but most world the MC is stronger than ML, though ML is in no way weak. In second world though the ML is a god, so can't compare. Still, the MC doesn't depend on him.
    NoGift - Extremely cold and indifferent, somewhat badass though she's mostly a genius in technology/research. Reincarnated as a child who has no powers in a world where 99,9% has them, she uses her mind, intelligence and knowledge to become one of the strongest people in the world. Stronger than ML overall, though each has their own expertises. Some would call her evil (at the beginning of the story she pretty much destroy a country without caring about the masses just to get back at the government.) but she's really just apathetic.
    You’ve Got The Wrong House, Villain - Evil, cold and badass. Girl reincarnates as an orphan, spends years getting experimented on. Later on discover she's in a book she once read. I hesitate to recommend that one because whenever the ML touches the MC (even just holding hands) she loses control of herself and become basically helpless, though she's able to hold her own against the ML.

FIEND and forgottenarrow like this.
  4. emmaalyss21

emmaalyss21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage
    The FL's definitely competent and cruel in her tactics and though the ML is pretty powerful in his own right and has objectively more resources, the FL is still able to hold her own and get her revenge without his interference/help. She does receive some help from the ML though.

FIEND likes this.
  5. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not true evil, but they not 100% righteous and 100% evil, they similiar in naruto as : madara, pain, itachi, sasuke (before last fight)

- Evil God Average
    A woman reincarnated as op female with evil aura and later became evil goddess. She is not true evil, but human call her as evil goddess

- Demon Noble Girl ~Story Of A Careless Demon~
    Woman died in earth, reincarnated as demon. In demon realm, she trapped in imperfect summoning light and transported in baby body. She is demon, she is also human. She care about human and her family but has multiple demons subordinates

- Apotheosis of a Demon – A Monster Evolution Story.
    She get mission from god tree to destroy human civilization to protect the planet, and she agreed. At the end planet saved from destruction with downfalls of human civilization, so she also save human from destruction but her method is Savage. Her method is similar to goddess of destruction, even so she really become goddess in last story. Destroy the civilization, saved the planet and become a goddess, amazing right!!!.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
    FIEND likes this.
  6. Charlzie

Charlzie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try Queen Of Devouring (on royal road)(Evil Neutral)
    It’s in a apocalyptic world (the plot just starts at that place, there’s more to it)
    The MC is a monster called "The Devourer" it’s a legendary monster, they are other legendary monsters and every time dies some general memories are given to the new born, the devourer is unique because they are born with a panther as their servant, anyways sometimes she will justify the things she uses to kill people but you will feel the sarcasm in her plus the pure reason for her existence is to devour the world, she has a power called devour with her panther basically they can well "devour" practically anything but it’s not a cheat it needs to get upgraded, also the antagonists are always stronger then here so she will use more brains while also training to catch up to them, she likes to act in the shadows they normally don’t even notice her existence, the power levels are good and i liked her servants they all have their personality that you can grow fond to, also she has NO morals and can kill people while even eating breakfast so yeah.
    I’m sad they haven’t continued the series but there’s enough chapters for you to read for like 5-6 hours.

I recommend this one since it’s ongoing

https://www.wattpad.com/story/23280...xrTc1pvD4NzAKFk/Gc1K2XlxxHCWIEL7tGGGKjpVpNV9P

it’s a wattpad story but it’s very well written, it’s the typical otome transmigration in which villainess bullies the heroine trope but it runs much deeper, she will make you understand very quickly that while the heroine got her happy ending things were like that on the outside not on the inside.

The whole novel is GIANT conspiracy that existed even before the characters existed.

The female lead is a genius scheming and smart, don’t let the synopsis fool you, the fl is dominant on the ml she doesn’t even love him but he loves her, she can get rid of him at any time but she needs him for her plans, even his father can’t do anything against her they quickly realized that they got cornered and are being used but can just sit back and watch.

7. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind a JPN one then I believe Tanya Degurechaff (Youjo Senki) will be of your like
    Else, animes/mangas: Black Lagoon (lots of badass ladies here), Bakuretsu Tenshi & Gunsmith Cats

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
    FIEND likes this.
  8. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeking Good Temptation fits I think. The mc is basically an old fox in a white lotus persona.