Recommendations Evil/cold/ruthless MC with no love or no wife or no Harem

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by absenior19, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Pathfinder dxu

Pathfinder dxu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the link I already joined

NothingIsEternal likes this.
  2. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. absenior19

absenior19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ig by now all the people in here should know. How to open a uukanshu link. so i will just post the number in here. As that link is not allowed to be posted in this site.
    =======================================
    169619 . either try clicking on it or just type it in uukanshu.com/b/169619/
    Naruto FF [ Evil mc, No heroine, No romance ]
    Now Spoilers:
    MC kill his own parents to get benefits in few chp. MC killed other people too. MC has great acting. Is fooling almost all the village while secretly killing good and bad people both. To him only his interest is paramount. He even thought of having a harem, then having many children and when they grow up then mc will kill them [his cheat= he have to get approval of people or recognition, it can vary from person to person. And the person who approved him, in case he dies then mc will inherit all his powers, with his skills.
    =================================
    Evil mc, no heroine. Check it out. 165140
    =================================

After thinking for some time. i have decided to upload my bookmark in here as there are too many novels in there. So that will be much better. Btw i will also explain what is in what folder [ in my bookmark ].
    -- new > Mng > in here are all the mangas i read. so ignore this folder.
    -- new > Anime > in here are the animes i watch or am gonna watch so ignore this too.
    -- new > try > in here are the NOVELS that i found on some site with nice reviews or some people rec. me, but have not yet read personally so they are in a trial phase. You can try if u wish. Btw if u try any of them and liked it in the end. THEN DON'T FORGET TO WRITE A REVIEW SO others can know about it.
    -- new > Priority > IN HERE ARE THE NOVELS THAT ARE BEST [ U CAN READ THEM WITH EYES CLOSED, I MEAN THEY ARE 100% EVIL AND STILL GOOD ]
    -- NEW> FUN - Things that aren't much appreciated! > IN HERE ARE THE NOVELS THAT I READ SOMETIME TO LIGHTEN UP THE MIND OR I JUST SIMPLY LIKE THEM [ BUT THESE ARE NOT EVIL ] sO IGNORE THEM
    -- new > all the novels that are marked after leaving above folders. Are all evil. But it may wary from person to person. But they are cold and ruthless at the very least. And most are evil 100%.
    looks like i can't upload it since we have not reached 100 comments. hmm... i will try posting drive link.
    ---https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZQcVo3i4z7Wkqee3dMF742dG70LRbpaL/view?usp=sharing

see if it is working.

yes there is one. i have del. it from my bookmark long ago. but i have posted it in this page. so just check out earlier post. u will find it.. the one i m talking about is where a person eat golden fruit in one piece and then died in some fight later on and get reincarnated again. but this time in the fairy tail world with his devil fruit power still intact. ofc no weakness of sea is there any more..,

type this in discord : add a server option: 7kNgKqJp [btw it will only work for 7 day. after that it will expire ]

Daresan and TheWolf_DD like this.
  4. TheWolf_DD

TheWolf_DD Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you pass the link for the discord again?

5. NothingIsEternal

NothingIsEternal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    discord. gg/ fEKdJab8wh

absenior19 and TheWolf_DD like this.
  6. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You ever got to read this novel further?

7. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    not yet... lol... still in my list.

i have some more novels, in which mc is evil or not completely evil, but enough to be called a villain or at least act like that. [ but i must warn you, it is not your proper chinese novel... like what you normally read ] so its possible that you won't like it.
    -----
    LINK < click here
    MC is kind and evil. Is a mutant. Fight everywhere, a little long and a little boring. So I am pausing for now. Marvel+X men. MC can rewrite reality itself. The whole world is taken from comics. like prof. X has a son. Reed richard has a son. and so on. MC will also get ambition later on.
    well i won't write too much spoiler in here. but if you open the above site. then i have written a spoiler in there and all the poisons i find. so read that and then decide if you wish to read or not. [ i won't say it is good or best. but it is readable, especially when i don't have much left to read.... lol ]
    ---
    uukanshu.com/b/121939/ [ one piece fan fic ] mc is evil or at least act like one. some small poisons will be here and there. but overall its a nice read for desperate.
    ---
    uukanshu.com/b/162492/ [ a naruto fan fic ] well it is a dropped one. but naruto world is complete. even though a bit short. but still, it is complete. MC was a member of lord god, escaped from there, have Thunder demon from jackie chan adventure as his body.... Author finished naruto world, but dropped it in another world [ evil, no romance, no heroine ] its sad that he dropped though.
    ---
    LINK a marvel fan fic, mc is villain, i have written a detailed spoiler and info and poisons if there are. in there. so read that spoiler. its a bit long. so i won't write it again.
    ---
    uukanshu.com/b/173908/ biochemical frenzy [ prototype world , parasyte the maxim world, and many others ] i won't comment much about it. it is not that good. but readable. so try if u wish. mc might not be a proper villain. but at least he is not a hero too.
    pov might vary. so just try and decide. [ i don't think he will get heroine and in case he did get one, then it should be like late romance or something like that ] tag.
    ---
    uukanshu.com/b/165140/ not much info. but a great chance that in later chp too mc will remain the same. evil. well just try it if u want.
    and since i didn't write much info. then it will be good if u guys, who have read this one, leave some info and spoiler. Thx.
    ---
    uukanshu.com/b/138926/ this is a one-piece fan fic. mc is not evi. but if needed he can kill innocent. in first 30 chp, mc will grow and will lose things too. well try it, many evil novel readers have read it and are quite satisfied. btw, mc didn't plan to eat any devil fruit till the chp i read. and he is a swordsman. name is : scarlet swordsmen.

Dotencsure likes this.
  8. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Demon God started from Spiderman
    Link: uukanshu@.@com@/b/@158077@/ [ remove @ from the link ]
    Tags: Evil mc, no heroine, Marvel world
    Summary:
    Bitten by a spider, want to become Spiderman?
    Don't think about it, that's the treatment only for the protagonist of the movie.
    We ordinary people can only become spider monsters.