Recommendations Personal Drive

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by absenior19, Dec 1, 2019.

1. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PS the author of the book is me

Dotencsure likes this.
  2. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    哈利波特之罪恶之书
    mc is evil af he is in harry potter also hes a necromancer
    When a traveler mistakenly thinks he has traveled back to the 80's England, through the trials and tribulations of his childhood, and will eventually sink into the darkness in repentance, a strange but familiar letter of admission will light up his life again. But when he comes into contact with the deeper darkness, will he choose to stay away from the abyss, or will he jump into it without hesitation? "Just wait, I'll be back soon." At a certain bedside on the fifth floor of St. Mungo's Hospital, he finally took her pale hand firmly in his. This is the story of a small liar who gritted his teeth and could cheat even himself, struggling repeatedly with pain and tenderness.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Iiloveme likes this.
  3. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://youfiles.herokuapp.com/chmv...d":"114697452577195947220","resourceKeys":{}}

this book isnt really a chinese book but oh boy is the mc evil check the synopsis\

The story of Nagash—father of the vampires—in one big volume. Nagash is the first necromancer and the supreme lord of undeath. He wrested the secrets of dark magic from the elves and perverted them to suit his ends. When the priest-kings of Nehekhara stood united against him, he broke their armies and sacked their cities. He raised the largest army of the dead the world has ever known and became an immortal dark god. His deeds are legend. This is his story.
    It is a time of Legends, a time of gods and daemons, of
    kings and heroes blessed with the power of the divine.

The arid land of Nehekhara has been blessed by the hands
    of the gods, giving birth to the first great human
    civilization by the banks of the winding River Vitae. The
    Nehekharas dwell in eight proud city-states, each with its
    own patron deity whose blessings shape the character and
    fortunes of its people. The greatest of them all, situated at
    the nexus of this ancient land, is Khemri, the fabled
    Living City of Settra the Magnificent.

It was Settra, hundreds of years before, who united the
    cities of Nehekhara into mankind’s first empire, and
    declared that he would rule over it forever. He
    commanded his priests to unlock the secret of life
    eternal, and when the great emperor eventually died, his
    body was entombed within a mighty pyramid until the
    day when his liche-priests would summon his soul back
    from the afterlife.

After Settra’s death, his great empire unravelled, and
    Khemri’s power waned. Now, amid the haunted shadows
    of Khemri’s mortuary temple, a brilliant and mighty
    priest broods over the cruelties of fate and covets his
    brother’s crown.

His name is Nagash.

5. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to read this novel you have to wait for it to download it has like 2mb so dont worry if it takes up to much space on your heart drive and noooooooooooooo its not a virus

6. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the few american novels i read

7. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nagash is a cruel being and a necromancer and evil as fuck not only that but his ambition is to ruel the world

8. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im literally the first in everything in this thread
    cuz im the first person to find a one punch man novel it has more than a thousand chaps
    一拳超人之无限气运
    www. powanjuan .cc/tongren /13294/

Jezus and Dotencsure like this.
  9. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    https : / / www . mtlnovel . com / black - technology - monopoly/
    MC is really evil and cold and ruthless
    he has parents and sister...but they don't have much role to play
    he kills people like nothing, is cruel
    he wants to rule the world
    he nuke...'ed countries....if needed
    Basically evil mc + cold + cruel + no wife, no romance + no harem
    plot is based on scientific .... theories and basis....so no fantasy and magic will appear
    he travels to diff. world, complete the tasks...get reward....and outta there
    he begin his grand plan...on earth.
    Try it if u like this genre
    No wife# No romance# evil+cold+cruel#

Iiloveme, Orochi-sama, Jezus and 7 others like this.
  10. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
  11. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit This novel called Tower of Karma is so goood the mc is evil heres a reveiw from someone who read the novel
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________
    I will write a temporary review about this story as to make a reader who want to read this story know a little bit about the story, I will edit this review when we past chapter 50...

I am deeply shocked when I start to read the first 2 chapter, it's really different from our usual japanese novel. There is no reincarnation or transported to another world, the MC and his sister is just a s*ave born from a prostitute...

MC is really twisted, so twisted that I can't even relate him to any other character I have read/known, check the synopsis if you want to know why he is twisted, or at chapter 17 later on...

He is really smart, I can even say he is genius. But, he is really ruthless! He dare to tr*sh another person he deemed unworthy to serve as his stepping stone, even when they are good to MC! Even his plan is (almost) perfect!

The world portrayed by the author is awesome, we can see that many kingdom in area is having a constant skirmish, battle everywhere, state of the kingdom, and many more! The world building progress as the plot progress!

When we read a jp or xianxia novel, we usually seen a noble that has been portrayed as smart and strong, but usually they ended up served as a cannon fodder to MC, and usually they will make the most s*upidest move ever. Not in this novel, in fact they are smart and scary... and this is just a mere noble, can you even imagine what will the bigger noble do?

The battle really make my imagination run wild, the author successfully portrayed the battle beautifully, it makes me imagine how the battle in manga kingdom be, a duel in the middle of war, how mindblowing...

The story in this novel flow smoothly, at first 18 chapter we can see how the MC change his personality, the plot is not fast, but it's not slow either, it's just perfect!

My score in this novel : 5/5 (for now), I really recommend this if you like a really twisted and ruthless MC (not a wannabe saint ruthless MC like in usual xianxia novel) !

Oh btw, please if you didn't even read the story, please don't put 1 star just because you see the synopsis and the tag really didn't suit your taste, I really don't want this novel be like "Sister violated many times in dream and reality" novel, just because someone doesn't like the NTR doesn't mean you deem the novel unworthy and put 1 star to it. Read the novel first then put the rating later on!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________

here is the raw if your intrested the mc is cruel and evil actually he might even be crueller than the almighty gu yue fang yuan

カルマの塔

Iiloveme, MaestroAscension and Jezus like this.
  12. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    海贼王之暴君熊

mc has paw paw fruit

Dotencsure likes this.
  13. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Travel through the heavens to be an evil god
    穿越諸天當邪神
    Does anyone have novels similar to this?

14. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me more about this fanfic?
    Thanks

16. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the mc is a Evil Dragon who can eat and kill humans for the moments 200+ No romance. Is golden finger he can use nuclear power so he can create Nuke to destroy is ennmies. EVIL MC - NO ROMANCE OR HAREM - EVIL RELIGION CREATED BY MC FOR REASONS - THE DRAGONS AT THE START CAN ANNOY PEPOLE BUT JUST READ YOU WILL SEE THAT THE STORY CHANGE.

Dotencsure likes this.
  17. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich
    check out the synopsis the mc is prectically evil

“Let’s look at the daily quests today… it’s the damned choose one-of-two-options-type again. Destroy a town with a population of 30,000 people or above; reward: 10,000 evil points. Steal lollipops from 3 children; reward: 1 evil point. If neither of the quests is completed, then 2 points will be deducted.”

“Tsk! You think I’m s*upid? If I really destroyed a town, a crusade of Epic-ranked Holy Knights would definitely come hunting me down. Even if I earned the points, there wouldn’t be any life left in me to spend them. I better just go be a kindly lollipop bandit.”

I’ve already had enough of being a notorious lich. Who says that a lich can’t be a good person? I’m definitely going to beat this damned system and be an upright and dignified good man.

and the story is completed an by completed i mean the translations are competed

18. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    42618: Evil mc..Demon emperor reborn years after in human world

19. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuc!k I am bored...any quality fanfic recommendation...would be great if its a fanfic of existing cn novel..evil or gray mc!!
    Thanks

absenior19 likes this.
  20. Xxbryan123xX889

Xxbryan123xX889 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you should read all-heaven spellcaster on cm or hyperspace transmigration pure evil mc

absenior19 and Dotencsure like this.