Recommendations Personal Drive

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by absenior19, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for xianxia fanfics of existing novels...like fanfics of ISSTH,xianxi etc...
    Antihero mc or evil...

absenior19 likes this.
  2. Ibiskool

Ibiskool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should read Cradle. Lindon who is the main character is very ruthless man, he never bows down or apologizes to anybody and he trains like mad dog to catch up with people.

3. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    Here click it. << link for a novel, [ Pirate Brood's Order ] A One-Piece FanFic
    Genre: No heroine, no harem, no romance, evil-cold-ruthless mc, mc is a non-human character....basically a tentacle monster, he is a scheming bastard who can take down the whole world in one piece with just his deep planning./ wearing navy justice cloak...while hiding in the shadow. he is playing with human emotions and greed / controlling others is his nature and hiding his tracks is his advantage.
    Now official summary:
    A hero, with wolves ambitions, hidden in the dark, is a fierce hero.
      Astor: The brood of alienation and flesh and blood, the master of death and slavery.
      When the two coexist in one, the world of "ONE PIECE" awakens, this hero will rise together, and the magnificent sea will bury many bones, becoming a pirate, drifting with the flow, standing on the top of the wave; or starting from The navy is weak, hitting the water in the middle of the stream, and overwhelming the wind and thunder of the sea.
      The pirate’s realistic flow, the golden finger is the brood, similar to the nest of the interstellar violent soldiers, will gradually build a base, the BOSS-type protagonist does not follow the ship, and gradually climbs to the top with the skill of plotting, not to discredit the straw hat group. Enemy or friend only depends on the protagonist’s position at the time. It is right or wrong, but it is even more profitable. Realism is to create and restore the truest and cruel appearance of the Pirate World on the basis of animation.
    =====================
    Now time for some spoiler:
    MC power is to create apostles, basically brainwashing people...converting them from human to a non-human character with loyalty toward mc embedded in their bones deeply. He is basically like a zerg mother. Story main line is based on legion...where mc will develop his army to trample on the world..he even enters naruto's world at a later stage after getting his devil fruit: door door fruit. So this story is basically a story of a purely evil villain.
    ========================
    Now pic of the novel:
    [​IMG]

here All heaven spell caster
    same as the above novel:
    Genre: No heroine, no harem, no romance, evil-cold-ruthless mc. he is a scheming bastard who can take down the whole world in one piece with just his deep planning. This is a fanfic style novel. world incl. > world of warcraft, the game of throne, marvel, and so on.
    official summary:
    Once drunk, the once-familiar earth turned into a magical world. Under the guidance of worn-out parchment, Zhang Cheng shuttled through different fantasy worlds and started an incredible journey. Acquire knowledge, skills, and power in this world, and uncover the huge secrets hidden behind one by one
    [​IMG]

try latest updates and only Panlong, Swallowed Star, breaking through heavens....are available for novels.. [ in max. case ] tuishujun is a good site. u will find many there.

ywyGwvK5ns << Discord Server Link, for DARK Novels Only. Do note that this server is a little different, but it will be worth it. If you have read most of the novel mentioned in this thread.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2024
    Orochi-sama, Vehement, Jezus and 6 others like this.
  4. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://author.today/work/98735

i never thought id be first in this cuz novels of this anime are like diamond in the fanfic reading world basically novels on this anime are hard to find but here i am again being first in it now present to you a Tokyo ghoul novel
    its in russain tho but im sure you guys are fine after all you read those god awfull machine tranlated chinese novels that give you literall nose bleeds every time you read them

https://author.today/work/92023
    bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG i found it the one i found the one a vinland saga novel and its completed yesssssssssssssssssssss

https://author.today/work/63594

attack on titan fan fic so apprently the mc is a hitman mc but died and got reincarnated into aot

To Deprive a Deprived Person
    the mc is ruthless and is an anti hero

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2021
    Iiloveme likes this.
  5. Ibiskool

Ibiskool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get how you don't get embarrassed by typing stuff like this? These books are downright as bad as the harem/kind MC etc you guys keep crying about.

AtnShadid likes this.
  6. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    食物链顶端的男人

The mc is cruel evil and calculating he will do anything to survive he even eats humans

Dotencsure likes this.
  8. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    诸天顶峰
    Evil mc+no heroine(atleast where I am)

10. NothingIsEternal

NothingIsEternal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    无敌 屠 苍生 系统: The protagonist, is really a devil he can massacre cities and kill everyone just for fun, he has women but they are just objects that he fucks from time to time. He also has r**** girls and then kill them afterwards. | Chaotic Evil |

调戏诸天 : The protagonist is an old monster, he has almost no emotion, he has no psychological barrier, he can kill hundreds of thousands of people just to advance his cultivation (Extremely decisive). No heroine or romance. | Chaotic Evil |

Dotencsure likes this.
  11. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is NothingIsEternal on mtl you?

12. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes its me and in comradmao I have the same name to.

I like to leave some time review

13. DragonicLord2.0

DragonicLord2.0 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, how do i read those two novels? Can you please explain?. I can't seem to be able to reply on the other post.

14. DragonicLord2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    How i do use those numbers?, I would appreciate if you can explain.

15. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Search in google uukanshu.com/b/42618/ or any other number

17. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you find any novel like ascending to the heaven as an evil god rec me
    Thanks

18. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately nobody can reach the ATBEG level. But I have some books that can scratch his level.

灾厄边境 : MC extremely dark, kills, loot, rape and kill afterwards (a lot), massacre. ( In a disaster game ) (440 chp)

Dotencsure likes this.
  19. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are my savior..Lord eternal

NothingIsEternal likes this.
  20. DragonicLord2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I'm at somewhere around the starting chapters, and the mc seems like a guy who is polite, humble etc, and wants benefits. But doesn't mind helping others if it doesn't cost much, meaning he still has much of his humanity left. And what i want to know is, does he change?, becaming more cold and indifferent and doesn't care about anybody?, and even if he helps he has ulterior motive or has done some tricks, Like less humane. If so, then around which chapters or world?.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021