Spoiler evil emperor's wild consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xiin, Nov 27, 2017.

1. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    can't seem to find the spoiler thread for this.

can anyone tell me:
    1) who the actual ML is?
    2) is this one of those stories where the MC has actually been reincarnated more than once?
    3) who exactly is the MC's older brother (in current reincarnation) & does he have any relationship to her in her past life?
    4) did anyone (other than her current younger brother) follow her in her reincarnation?

thanks~

2. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Mighty Action X

Mighty Action X Mighty and Invincible

Reading List:
    Link
    That thread is dead.

4. Sarcastic Devil

Sarcastic Devil New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. i haven't gotten too far into the story but I think the ML is Qianbei Ye
    2. The MC has been reincarnated. She was part of another sect where her grandfather gave her some kind of powerful ancient relic or whatever and her father became greedy and tried to steal it from her to give to his illegitimate daughter. He murder his son to threaten MC and was stabbed in the back by the man she loved.
    3. MC's elder brother is the head of the Spirit Sect. He left home many years ago to get stronger for protecting the MC(he's a total sis-con and hates their family because of their abuse towards his sister). He went into close door cultivation for 3 years and when he came out his sworn brother Zuo Shangchen sent him a message about what happened to MC during his meditation. But the sworn brother decided to stay with MC to protect her because he had too many duties to take care of at the Sect (too many people trying to find fault with him). the MC sent him a message that she would come to see him after she becomes more powerful.
    4. I can't say for sure if there were anyone else who followed along as i'm still not that far along yet.

5. Bai AiFei

Bai AiFei Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure.. I only read a few chapters in the front... but will continue reading it?

6. Sarcastic Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't given up on it. It's just that when I made it to chapter 229 the translator had dropped the series and started making a summary instead:cry::cry:. They just picked it back up and I believe there is 1088 chapters now.:):):)

7. Sarcastic Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh and I made it to chapter 380 and I truly believe that the ML is definitely Qianbe Ye:X3::X3::X3:

8. the otaku girls

the otaku girls Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys please can anyone help me share the raw link for.. evil emperor poisonous consort divine doctor young miss...i really hook up with the mc
    if anyone know please give me the link

9. Gum_Drops

Gum_Drops Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So if anybody finished the story what happened in the end???? The plot is filled with repetition and the enemies are all basic but still throw me a cookie. I might commit seppuku if I continue reading..... Like MC if you can kill all your enemies please do and stop keeping them alive to frustrate the reader at there stupidity.

10. Gum_Drops

Gum_Drops Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The girl from the Wen family is bloody annoying and her revenge on the family from her first life was anticlimactic AF.