Recommendations evil female protagonist who acts as a villain

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by luco, Feb 7, 2022.

1. luco

luco Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for some Korean novel where the main character acts as a villain. I have seen several novels where the protagonists transmigrate/reborn in the body of the villain but then end up acting cute, smiling, showing love despite all the abuse and neglect they suffered. I want a protagonist who becomes rough, smart, cruel, sarcastic, or whatever, that make herself respect, even if she is somewhat crazy.

It's been a while since I read it but Penelope (Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain) was evil at least to the other noblewomen and maids (the male leads are missing though ?) or Roxana (The Way to Protect the Female Lead’s Older Brother) behaves like a crazy villain even if its just to survive..

so:
    Korean (or that is pleasant to read lol i had bad luck with other languages since i re-translate to my own)
    female protagonist
    clever protagonist
    evil protagonist
    nobles
    aristocracy
    complete or advanced translation (webtoon or novel)

pls help :blobdizzy:

2. kohaichi

kohaichi [Drifting in the world of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    The Villain's Wife
    • Novel completed, ends around ch 905
    • not transmigration, but the character's personality is just that villainous, so it's called...
    • it's actually not a Korean novel, instead an original one in webnovel.com, but it just really fits your description here ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ (idk about crazy though)
    • although it is in modern setting and won't appear in the early chapters, it has nobles aristocratic people in it, but I won't explain further since that would be spoilers

3. Reack

Reack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass

4. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

If_It_Fits_It_Ships Klein best boi

Reading List:
    Link