Japanese Evil god-chan and the great spell caster

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Gitami, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Gitami

Gitami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 邪神ちゃんと極大魔法詠唱者
    Raw Link: ncode.syosetu.com/n5295gq/
    NU Link:
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: There is a ten chapter hot blooded prologue that can stand as its own story. That is what I am asking to be translated.

The main story is a gender bender story, the mc is powerful and aware of it and do try to blend in, not a 'I am powerful and I need to blend in to powerless people, just let me run up the wall in the market first.' It's not a comedy story, neither fluffy or heavy, and a adventure story. Closest in mood would be Tsuyokute New Saga.

Description:
    A chuuni late in his years bought on a net auction a crate of mystrious meat that can be used to resurrect a isekai Evil God.

Taking responsible for his action, the resurrected beautiful girl asks him to kill her in the other world, and after lengthy training he does so.

"In the next life, I will welcome you."
    The man, freeing the girl from the cursed fate of being the Evil God, planned so they would resurrect in the same age, killed himself.
    Next life let us live in a peaceful world. (And I graduate from doutei virginity) so he hopes.

A thousand years later..
    and he who have step away from the tragedy of the Evil God

"Why is it like this?"

has reincarnated. As a girl.