Recommendations Evil Mc novels (Neutral/Lawful evil), preferably novels with Chaotic evil MC (non translated)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lonely69, May 24, 2021.

?

Did this thread help you find new evil mc novel?

Poll closed Jun 23, 2021.
  1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

40.0%
  1. Lonely69

Lonely69 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, everyone.

As the title suggests, I'm looking for evil MC novels (neutral/lawful evil), preferably the ones with chaotic evil MC. It doesn't matter if they are human or not (e.g. a sword or an ugly evil god etc).

However, please don't suggest novels with idiot MCs in the name of chaotic evil (those where Mc's nearly die every few chapters). I want those MC's to have destruction or chaos only as one of the important goals, NOT THE ONLY THE ONE. They have to value their life above ANYTHING.

Though I would rather prefer the novel to not have any romance/harem, however if there is romance/harem, I want the ones where mc doesn't care about the girl/girls (having them only for benefits or just enjoyment).

And yes, I will list chinese non translated novels. Similarly you can recommend me non translated novels and translated novels are welcome too.

Below, I will list the novels I've read or know they meet the above mentioned requirements. To give you all more information, i will say it in the bracket if the novel is dropped by the author or if it's finished.

TRANSLATED NOVELS
    1. Reverend Insanity (Neutral Evil)
    2. Ascending the Heavens as an Evil God (Neutral Evil/ slightly Chaotic Evil)
    3. I Am an Evil Sword (Lawful Evil)
    4. Reincarnation Paradise (Neutral Evil)
    5. Netheril’s Glory (Neutral Evil)
    6. Soul of Negary (Lawful Evil)
    7. Warlock of the Magus World (Lawful Evil)
    8. Ouroboros Record ~Circus of Oubeniel~ (Lawful Evil)
    CHINESE NON TRANSLATED NOVELS
    1. Hyperspace Transmigration (search it in MTL website or just google it) (Neutral Evil) :- Story of an suffering human getting a chance he never dreamt of and using that chance to achieve his goal of detaching himself and in the process, losing his pasts unnecessary human emotions. (Finished)
    2. Peaks Of The Heavens - 诸天顶峰 (Lawful Evil):- story of a being who reincarnated with nothing and becomes a begger and from there doing anything he can do, to be an all-powerful being in all the worlds. (Finished)
    3. Pirates Brood Order - 海贼之母巢秩序 (Neutral Evil):- The Protagonist is a manupulative tentacle monster in One Piece World, who manly does things from behind the scenes (he visits the Naruto world too). (Finished)
    4. The First National Division Of Great Zhou Dynasty - 大周第一国师 (Neutral Evil):- the mc of this novel is one of the best, if not the best hypocrite mc I've read till now. this novels mc doesn't actually have anything, other than his mask of hypocrisy and lots of patience. (Dropped)
    5. Night Evolution - 黑夜进化 (Neutral Evil):- The Protagonist is a powerful assassin who rebirths 300 years before his death, after being killed by an op being as a collateral damage. Then armed with his experience and future knowledge, he again starts his journey to top and even surpass his previous achievement. though as he becomes stronger, he discovers things weren't as simple as it seemed. (Finished)
    6. Extreme Eternal Demon - 极道长生魔 (Neutral Evil):- what happens when a being knows his life-span is way shorter compared to anyone he knows and have to endure pain everyday till he dies but can't do anything, And then he gets a chance that can solve his predicament and even gives him the possibility of immortality? He will do ANYTHING to achieve that illusory goal of immortality. (Ongoing)
    7. The Demon Of The Great Rivers And Lakes Era - 大江湖时代的魔头 (Neutral Evil):- The MC, with his mediocre cultivation talent and crippled dads burden didn't have too bright a future, however this changes when his father dies and he gets an opportunity to get a good demonic cultivation technique, and to get that technique he is willing to do anything.
      even if he has to kill his best friend and his family for that
      (Dropped)
    8. Ming, The King Of Voyages - 大航海之王者明哥 (Neutral Evil):- The Protagonist is domiflango in One Piece world after his soul merges with a guy from earth and he get the memory of orginal plot. After that the new domiflango starts his journey in the One Piece world and totally messes up the original plot. (Completed)
    9. Old Day Chapter - 旧日篇章 - (Neutral Evil):- sequal of the novel Lord Of Souls, in which, after the new Protagonist comes to a place similar to Lord God/Reincarnation paradise, he awakens his power of darkness and shrouds the the world's he visits in eternal silence. (Completed)
    10. Umbrella Travel To The Universe - 伞游诸天 (Lawful Evil):- The MC after getting hit by thunder gets the power to travel to all types of worlds, as the MC experiences more worlds he becomes more unscrupulous and does anything he can to become stronger. (Dropped)
    11. Super Fantasy Big Bang - 超幻想大爆炸 (Neutral Evil):- An ordinary guy in morden earth gets Illusion powers, then after getting the taste of power he start doing experiments on his fellow humans so he can become even more powerful. (Finished)
    12. Unlimited Selfishness - 无限自私 (Neutral Evil):- The MC, a soldier from earth, is sentenced to death because of a mass murder he committed. However, instead of dying, after the initial darkness he comes to the lord god space (kinda like reincarnation paradise system). From there, he starts his journey of bringing death to various worlds as a spokesman of death. (Dropped)
    13. Black Hand Of Creation - 创世黑手 (Neutral Evil):- The story starts with an OP MC, who is trapped after a battle with his opponent, then he creates worlds and does experiments on the being born in them so he can become stronger and break out of his cage. (Dropped)
    14. Legend Of The Black Dragon That Devours The Stars - 吞噬星空之黑龙传说 - (Lawful evil):- The MC, Brolin, in the Swallowed Star novel originally was supposed to be one of the many stepping stone of Luo feng(original MC). However this changes when a guy from earth tries to reincarnate as him. though it backfires and Brolin gets his memories about the original plot and many others, from there he starts his journey to supremacy with the help of a system. (Finished)
    15. Fantasy World Transmigration - 幻想世界大穿越 (Neutral Evil)
    16. Heavenly Martial Arts - 诸天仙武 (Lawful Evil):- The Protagonist is an ordinary guy from earth, who, at the end of his life gets a treasure, that gives him the power to visit many worlds. The MC is a single minded Taoist cultivator that will do ANYTHING, good or evil (though mostly evil) to achieve his goal of becoming a Supreme Cultivator. (Finished)
    17. Take Control Of Evolution - 掌控进化 (Neutral Evil)
    18. The Way Of Heaven - 诸天世界的天道 (Neutral Evil):- An ordinary human being, in a twist of luck fuses with a newly born worlds heavens will and then embarks on the journey to become bigger and stronger and ultimately be the strongest world. initially, he had lots of human emotions but as his world evolves he quickly loses them and truly bacomes an impartial heavens will, whose only goal is to become even stronger. (Dropped)
    19. Low Key Demon - 低调魔头 (Neutral Evil):- A demon emperor of the ancient times, reborn in the current time, after the decline of demon path, read as he tries to reach his previous realm and ultimately surpass it.(MC acts like his actual age and his demon emperor title) (Dropped)
    20. Molest The Heavens - 调戏诸天 (Neutral Evil/slightly Chaotic Evil):- The MC is a great evil guy who was besieged by many powerfull guys in the past, after getting killed, he wakes up as a Grandpa/Goldfinger of another guy at the start. However, as he's an evil old monster, the normal story routine changes and he uses the supposed protagonist and does many evil deeds to achieve his goal. (Semi-Dropped?)
    21. The Lord Of Souls - 众魂之主 (Neutral Evil/slightly Chaotic Evil):- Our MC after getting dumped by his gf, meets lord god (kinda like reincarnation paradises system), then after experiencing his first world, he choose to become a ghost and embarks on his road to become the Lord Of Souls. (Finished)
    22. The Indescribable Evil God - 不可名状的邪神 (Chaotic Evil):- The MC is a Reincarnator, who, after exhausting his potential can only achieve the strength of a little better canon fodder. Unwilling, he tries many things, searchs for many ways, ultimately he fails. Only then in a twist of fate he gets a system that gives him evil gods powers, and from there MC starts his journey as an evil god. The mc in this novel is an actual evil god that does it's job right, unlike many other novels, where the supposed evil god mcs protect humans or chase after girls.(Dropped)
    23. The Abyss Of The Heavens Decends - 诸天之深渊降临 (Chaotic Evil):- MC is a real chaotic demon with a mix of human rationality, that makes him more enjoyable. Wait till the first world is over, after that he will become a true chaotic demon. before, though he will be evil but his human emotions will prevent him from doing many things (e.g. eating raw flesh and blood like demons). (Dropped)
    WEBNOVEL
    1. My Journey To GodHood As A Caterpillar (Neutral Evil) (Finished)
    2. The Bastard In The Zombie Apocalypse (Lawful Evil) (Ongoing)
    3. Immortal Killer (Lawful Evil) (Hiatus)
    4. Evil Samurai In Cultivation World (Neutral Evil)(Ongoing)
    5. Naruto: Dream To Immortality (Neutral Evil) (Finished)
    6. My Hero Academia: Reborn As Denki Kaminari (Lawful Evil) (Finished)
    7. BlackLight: Apex Predator (Neutral Evil) (Ongoing)
    8. I'll Show You A Villian (Neutral Evil/Slightly Chaotic Evil) (Hiatus)
    9. DC: Path To Immortality (Chaotic Evil) (Ongoing)
    10. Naruto: The Rise Of Hanma Clan (Chaotic Evil) (Ongoing)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    FIROZE likes this.
  2. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Lonely69

Lonely69 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read it, because the reviews said the mc was kind of stupid.

4. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I would disagree. It depends on how much suspense of disbelief you would be willing to invest into the story. I personally enjoyed it

Lonely69 likes this.
  5. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
  6. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:... Fang yuan is lawful evil(neutral)???:blobsip::blobsip:

7. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    He's neutral evil.

8. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope he seeks chaos actively.... So he can't be considered one. And neutral evils doesn't seeks chaos actively unless you piss them of right??? But..... Well Fang yuan isn't like that

9. wasntbornyesterday

wasntbornyesterday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the epic revenge, the ML is evil. So evil that nobody likes him and wish him misfortune in the comments, but The Epic Revenge is read because of the FL and **other** characters.

10. Lonely69

Lonely69 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't consider fang yuan as Lawful evil or chaotic evil (i think you consider him this?), Because he didn't ever want to cause chaos in the 5 region as per his personal tastes, no, he wanted chaos in 5 region so everybody's attention from him will be shifted and he will have more room to execute his evil plans and become a Venerable.

Last edited: May 26, 2021
    kohaichi, Despapa69 and FIEND like this.
  11. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    The damned royal road

I think ur mistakening fang yuans nature

He is pure neutral evil but the chaos follows him. He never intentionally caused chaos nor does he care. Life death etc its all meaningless between him and his goal making him neutral and evil because his actions dont line with morals and ethics

kohaichi and Lonely69 like this.
  12. Lonely69

Lonely69 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thing just seems like your avarage rom-com ceo type manga/manhua/manhwa.

Exalted likes this.
  13. ambigusmall

ambigusmall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m Sorry For Being Born - 이 세계에 태어나서 죄송합니다! (Neutral Evil/slightly Chaotic Evil)
    You google it and can read it on a MTL site since I the links are dead on NU.

orangethegreatorange likes this.
  14. IzeeWeeb

IzeeWeeb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GlueGod likes this.
  15. GlueGod

GlueGod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dantalian should be Chaotic evil right?

16. Uhoh_

Uhoh_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    'Isaac' is kinda chaotic neutral but also somewhat evil. It's a good novel I really reccomend it.

Mr v likes this.
  17. Maliciousdemon

Maliciousdemon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t got any recs but thanks for these.

18. Zains

Zains Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not good with neutral/lawful/chaotic stuff but there's this novel - Universe's ultimate boss 宇宙级大反派
    Its a villain system kind of novel where the MC is transmigrated to another world. The reason why im recommending this is because the Mc goes around inciting fights and starting wars to become stronger and also because he felt like it.

animefan217 likes this.
  19. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too bad webnovel dropped it.

20. 2A1Z

2A1Z Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd say the MC of Devour Heaven falls around Lawful/Chaotic Evil but I think you'll like it