Recommendations Evil MC reborn

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Wise old fisher, Apr 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wise old fisher

Wise old fisher [I am not a potato] [Chorus heresy]

Reading List:
    Link
    I have seen some novels like sovereign of three realms or Against the Gods were the main characters die from natureal disasters like sovereign of three realms as imentioned before but they weren't "evil" or had a purpose like destroy the universe for example and so i looking for a novel like that

AZ21 likes this.
  2. Neydomus

Neydomus Non-Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/martial-emperor-reborn/
    would sort of fit i guess.
    just that he dies because in his world he split open space with his bare hands or something similar and his soul went to another world.
    begins sorta like Otherworldly Evil Monarch, but you can see that he is way more evil after a few chapters.
    he even goes as far as to brainwash some girls with some technique so that they stop hating him.

3. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't Yun Che die in ATG because he's a selfish sonnuvabi*ch with a really awesome treasure?

no168_92 and HoneyKiss like this.
  4. Wise old fisher

Reading List:
    Link
    he probably wants to be loved so cute `0w0

AkeShiro likes this.
  5. Wise old fisher

Reading List:
    Link
    he actually killed a few million people and so he was hated quite a bit

6. Wise old fisher

Reading List:
    Link
    IS THAT CODE I GEASS THAT I SEE?????

chencking and HoneyKiss like this.
  7. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    i can only think of this newbie: world destroying demonic emperor

8. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Evil is a subjective viewpoint. Most of the cultivating MCs are pragmatic or rational 'at worst', because their cultivation techniques usually doesn't rely on killing people to improve. But like most other cultivators they would happily kill people for treasure.

As for female MCs, some are assassins, some are doctors, some are poison experts and so on.

It's not the skills that make them evil, it's why and how they use them, and for most MCs they don't do it in a manner deemed 'evil' by the majority.

AkeShiro likes this.
  9. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... *coughs* in Daoist Gu the re-do MC cultivated on an evil way and plans to do that in this life as well for selfish reasons. He's basically unabashedly ruthless in his goal to reach the pinnacle of his cultivation. The story has minimal to no romance, killing of women and children, unique cultivation world based on raising magical insects...

The only thing this series lacks is a translator to pick it up. > - <

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    Despapa69 likes this.
  10. Wise old fisher

Reading List:
    Link
    Well imagine a MC putting pebbles in the shoes of everyone,putting flies in your soup,beads in your bed and legos in your floor

11. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    there's a few novels with revenge as a focus, but they all seem to have stopped bein updated and didn't really get far or i lost interest after a hiatus awhile back. they're also not cultivation, but with the way growth tends to happen for such novels, i don't think i've read anything with an event capable of really driving the MC to such madness that lasted out an entire arc or more. Summoned Slaughterer and Nidome no Yuusha are closest i can think of where the MC would really be considered on the darker side. but again, not cultivation...

Wise old fisher likes this.
  12. Mivael

Mivael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is this even related to that.... And what's the reason for the mc to do so? It's quite discernible that you are just trying to denigrate the mc.... without using your intelligence to do so....

13. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spirit Realm
    mc was strongest who prevents anyone to become same as his level but decided to reborn for bloodline which will make him even stronger.His orignal bloodthirsty personality is also sealed but it is unsealed is future chapter bit by bit.

14. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    So throwing yourself off a cliff or being poisoned is what you call natural disasters?

Also, could you clarify a bit what you want. What you wrote there doesn't make much sense...

15. Wise old fisher

Reading List:
    Link
    well sorry mister intelligent for not meeting your standars

16. Wise old fisher

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean just bad guy. like sage emperor from the Tales of Demons and Gods

17. Wise old fisher

Reading List:
    Link
    kek the sovereign of three realms was a natural sisaster pay attetion

18. Wise old fisher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that's what i am talking about and if you have something please say it i don't mind it if it isn't about cultivation

19. Mivael

Mivael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is he selfish??? And if he's so what?? Everyone in the world are selfish... and what makes you think that he can't be selfish too??

It's quite funny to me that the so called evil of him was just him removing future trouble so that when he's not there, his loved ones won't be in danger... and the so called kindness of yours is to let his precious ones be in danger of life?

It was like in the past where US bombed Japan and caused hundreds of thousands people's death and almost all of them were 'innocents' but the difference was that the whole world rejoiced that 'they' died which made Japan surrender sooner than expected thus no more soldier have to be sacrificed to end the war.

The whole thing of killing = evil = selfish or whatever doesn't makes sense to me, how is killing someone tantamount to selfish/evil, well every people hve it's own definition of it but seriously even if we use the most common definition of it, he's not evil.... at all
    Typically only those irrational or rather unintelligent people would say that..

Lord of Darkness likes this.
  20. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I know about SOTR. I was talking about ATG.
    Well, as far as I've read, I only know that the sage emperor was the MC's enemy and that the MC died battling him. Thus, I don't know if he's a real villain or just another random cultivator that the MC had a conflict with. Maybe it was mentioned and I just forgot about it, it's been a fairly long time since I read that novel.

So if I understood properly, you want a genuine villain as the MC, but a reborn/reincarnated one at that. I don't really know such a novel, especially one where the MC has some evil plans in mind to conquer the world or destroy it or anything of the kind, but other people might be able to help. Though, your first post is hard to understand, it needs a bit of editing.

Otherworldly Evil Monarch might fit your requirements quite a bit, though I see you're reading it already. Either way, MC does a few things later that are quite bad maybe, though he mainly does it as revenge or to protect those close to him.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017