Novel Ex-Crown Prince favors the Villainess

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Artique_, Nov 19, 2020.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does arthur not really become king at the end?
    Is he vilainess arthur love interest and wiliam future fiancee?

2. Artique_

Artique_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the first question...the story hasn't progressed that far. But I have some interesting ideas for it.
    For the second...in the chapters posted in scribble hub, the villainess is the love interest of Arthur and the fiance of William. Hence the tag "BROKEN ENGAGEMENT".

3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u pls post the link then
    Im not familiar with the web

4. Artique_

Artique_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    morticia_addams likes this.
  5. Artique_

Artique_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “My lord, this is the result of your own decisions.”

“Huh?”

“You wanted to spend the first week in Ellen under incognito. No one in the Duchy knows that a new family has been created.”

“Ugh...Well, then at least the mansion should have been maintained, right?”

“This mansion had no owner for the past 19 years...I don’t think anyone would want to take care of it for that long.”

“True...Well, let’s destroy it. Bring in the workers, for the new mansion next week.”

“Eh? Why would you want to destroy this mansion, my lord.”

“It’s simple, I don’t think there have been many cases of migration and emigration in the Duchy. I don’t want people to remember this place as Switon. From now on, we have to work hard to imprint Ellen in their minds. And for that, we need to erase the old Switon.”

“I see...what you say is certainly true.”

“Uh-Uh...so let’s move to a nearby inn. I want to see the Duchy is doing with my own eyes.”

“Not bad."

“Hmm?”, Sebastian looks at me questingly.

“The place is doing better than I thought.”

Certainly, it could be better. But without a ruler for over 20 years, I should say they have been doing well.

The inns are neat, but not enough for a noble’s standard. But accommodations for the nobles can put for later thought, I have to focus on citizens for now.

“The roads need a lot of work.”, Sebastian said with a lot of concern on his face.

“True...even the road connecting the Duchy and the capital is in bad shape. We lack trees, though”

“Tress? Yeah, now that you mention it. Tress can rarely be seen.”, this was commented by Ray.

Ray is an accountant. I accidentally ran into him in a community library while he was fleeing from the loan sharks. I had to pay the debts in his place, for him to be free. Well, it was a small price anyway.

Later on, I noticed he was unusually good with numbers, so here is.

“Ray, what else do you think is missing?”, I wanted to test him a little.

“Hmm...liveliness?”

“That’s certainly right, people have gotten used to staying under the pressure. And with that, their motivation to improve has faded away. But what else?”

“...I don’t know.”

“You have to do better...we have been walking around the whole town. There are no guards, the hospital is not maintained, the schools are shut down, and there is no emergency service department.”

“Ho...How are you even noticing them?”, Ray asked enthusiastically.

Yep...this guy should only be left with numbers and nothing else.

Ignoring Ray, I moved my attention to Sebastian,

“Sebastian, investigate where the knights are situated. Don’t let them notice you. I will take this matter to the palace, I don’t need incompetent people here. It’s better to have them fired. At the same time, when you call in the workers for my mansion next week, I want them to work on repairing the school and hospitals.”

“I will take care of it, My lord.”

“Good, let’s move on to the next place. We have a lot of places to visit.”

And thus over the next week, we visited various towns covered by the Duchy. Thus, I arrived at a conclusion,

Thighs are not bad, the capital has been doing good in managing this place. Under my rule, if I move my cards under full pressure, things should get better after a few months.

Leaving the mansion aside, many facilities constructed by the Switon are still running. Of course, they are outdated. But something is better than nothing.

There are various unique places that I can use to my advantage. There are even hot springs, that should turn into a hot place. I could use the rivers for my conglomerate. But at this rate, setting up my conglomerate will take weeks. Things can't stay idle for that long, I guess I need to bring someone else in,

Looks like I have to crack a deal with Luxica.

The shoreline should serve as a port. And I need to look after the personal army as well.

Things are certainly going to get better...

The week is going to end tomorrow. The people will soon come to know that, they have been taken under a new house, “Ellen Duke House”.

"Hey Sebastians, we will be meeting the midgets day after tomorrow right?"

"It is as you say, my lord"

"Good, it is time to harvest my 7-year investments."

Ahh~~ The amount of money I am going to get should be enough for a complete revival of the Duchy. I also have the money I saved all these years for Elz.

“My lord, please don’t forget her highness Diana’s request for you to visit the palace?”

“Ah! We will go right away.”

Leaving the others in the inn. I teleported me and Sebastian back to the palace. I can teleport back to the places I have already been and when imagining the Sigil, I need to have contact with the ground.

Not bad right!!

I quickly made my way to dining. It’s still noon, they probably haven’t finished eating. Just when I entered, I heard,

“Your Majesty, a Baron family’s heir threw acid on a commoner girl.”

Huh?

6. Artique_

Artique_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your Majesty, a Baron family’s heir threw acid on a commoner girl.”

That was the first sentence I heard on entering the dining. All of them were shocked by the news. Empress upon seeing my entrance even had beads of sweat on her forehead.

Calm down, Arthur. You can’t take rash actions, get the complete information.

“Please don’t mind me and continue.”, I said as calmly as I could while sitting down in my chair.

“What is the boy’s name?”, inquired the Emperor.

“Fredrick York”

[Jane]

[Yes, Boss.]

[Investigate Fredrick York. You have two minutes.]

[On it.]

Jane is someone I came into contact with 6 years ago. While I was taking a stroll around the capital, I noticed some nobles rounding up on her. I quietly knocked them out and later came to know that she had access to the deep secrets of all nobles. Impressed by her abilities, I promised her safety if she worked for me. From that day till now, She and her family were under my care.

“What is the reason?”

“The commoner girl tried to take Fredrick to the bed with the goal of becoming the future Baroness.”

Keep calm…

“But Fredrick repeatedly rejected her advances. Knowing that this won’t work, the girl started approaching the younger brother of Fredrick.”

Calm down, Arthur…

“Fredrick then warned his brother to stay out of her sight. The girl then got enraged at Fredrick and took violence into the hand. Fredrick had to use acid as a method of self-defense.

[Boss, both Fredrick and his brother are total jerks. Recently, they tried to advance on a pretty commoner girl. But when the girl promptly rejected them, Frederick’s ego got damaged in the process, and he threw acid at her. They have also bribed the knights. Right now, both of them are surrounded by hired bandits]

*BOOM*

“Arthur!!”

“First Prince!!”

“...shut up.”

“““...”””

It all happened in a second. The second after Jane completed her report, I teleported to the knight and pushed his head down towards the floor using my hand.

Ahh...this is bad...I might actually kill him.

“Arthur, as an Emperor, I order you to remove your hand from the knight!!”

...tch...fine…

“Arthur!!!”, this time it was the Empress.

All I did was remove my hand, and push the knight’s head towards the ground with my foot.

*crack*

It created a beautiful dent on the floor with his head being the center.

“He is lying.”, I said in a low monotone voice.

“How do you know?? You were with us all along!!”, exclaimed the Emperor.

“...I have my sources.”

“You are crossing the line, Arthur Zemira!!! Your mother would be extremely disappointed if she sees you like this!!”

“Huh?!? I don’t remember permitting you to talk about mother...Yes she may be disappointed me with me, but what about you???...all I see is an incompetent Emperor!!”

“...”

“Hahaha~~ What happened? Cat got your tongue??...ahh!!...just seeing this bastard here is enough to make me pissed.”

*Boom*

The next instant, there is a huge hole in the wall with the knight lying motionless in the garden.

“My lord, I have brought the other knights.”

“Good...you there, speak.”

“Ye...Yes!! We met with Fredrick. He...he bribed us to lie to the Emperor…”

*Boom*

Another knight flew past the broken wall and into the garden. Looking at the last knight,

“Speak.”

“...Fre...Fredrick and hi...his brother tried to ad...advance on a girl. When the gi..girl rejected, Frederick thr...threw aci-”, *swish* “Ahhhhh!!! please forgive me!!!”

This time I use wind magic to throw him out of the wall…

Useless bastards...

“Sebastian where is this asshole.”, I asked him while bringing up the map mad of fire using magic.

“It is right here, Your Lord.”

Just as I was about to move,

“Arthur!! Please don’t kill him!”, I heard the Empress’s voice.

“...yes, Arthur. As an Emperor, I order you to bring Fredrick here.”

...annoying…

“...don’t worry, Empress Camilla. We don’t kill wild dogs, do we?...Just like that, you can think of this as a vaccination mission. I am just going to make sure that diseases like these don't pop up again.”

“Sebastian, order the Baron house to prepare caged carriages.”

“I will do as you say, Your Highness.”

...damn...at this rate I don’t know whether I can control my urge to rip them apart into a thousand pieces…

Ahem...like it so far?? Well, I have about 30 chapters on ScribbleHub. If you wanna read more of this story...head over there!