EX PULVIS VENERANT!

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by Lazriser, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe I'm very bad at giving names to almost anything. If you would be so free, perhaps you can lend me your skills in naming his abilities?

[Unique] Title Holder [Royal Executioner of Silver Despair and Golden Demise]
    Unique Skills Unlocked: S Offense, G Offense, E Offense, R Defense

My character is somewhat like a one punch man character, but the character is not exactly overpowering. He can also die and has weaknesses some can take advantage of to defeat him. He's a melee type [player]. My original design would be for him to possess six arms and three heads in his later [levels].

He has his original arms with extra four arms, the upper arms are golden and the lower arms are silver. I don't know what to name his golden and silver arms. These extra arms are unique active [skills] belonging to this king slayer.

1. The silver arms penetrate up to 50% of magical defenses on contact, while same with gold except it's 50% of physical defenses.
    2. His second to last unique passive [skill] enables him to boost pure damage [skills] by 10% each time he hits a [target], and there is no upper limit unless the [target] dies or he dies.
    3. His last unique passive [skill] grants him a boost of 10% defenses against physical and magical attacks each time a [target] hits him, and there is no upper limit unless the [target] dies or he dies.
    The no upper limit means limitless stacking unique effect only, but the effects will only affect their respective [target]. So if he attacks [target] A, then only [target] A will affected by his unique [skills]. Another [target] B will not be affected unless they hit him too, but the hit counter for [target] B is 0 + 10%, while previous [target] A is at 20%.

[Legendary] Title Holder [Destroyer of Absolute Destruction]
    Legendary Skills Unlocked: C Offense, B Offense
    His extra arms disappear and are replaced alongside his original arms with two gigantic burning demonic arms. The flames are infernal black and crimson.
    1. His first active legendary [skill] removes all previous unique [skills] effects, but in return, his physical attacks are boosted up by 100% each time 1% his [health] drops.
    2. His last passive legendary [skill] grants him zero defenses against magical attacks, but grants absolute defenses against physical attacks, but his physical damages cannot not be healed or undone due to the magical damage of his flames as a side-effect.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "It seems this thread is a lost cause. No Samaritan dares cross my path. Truly, what a shame it is for me. To forget this failure of mine, I will have to erase it's contents. Perish... and become chaos. EX PULVIS VENERANT"

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019