Discussion :existence is a lie.[My]existence is a lie?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, May 26, 2019.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Depressing, absolutely depressing. Just thinking about it makes:feel that:sinking in ink. Then again, be able to think normally is the only redeeming quality:have as a human. Ah, though there are different many somethings everywhere, it feels like:a scribble on a piece of paper.

:topic of date is powerlessness.: wondered if being born powerless, becoming powerless or remaining powerless was acceptable?: acceptable to who?: don't know.: truly feel that there is this 'emptiness' in: that further deepens the pit: call 'desire'. As all things are given power, the power of 'being'. Nah,: going off topic now. Back to the discussion, is it unacceptable to either be powerless or remain powerless in their entire life?

By power,: mean value. The value of being valued, undervalued, overvalued, which serves as the basis whether: useful or useless. In the end,: all statistics, aren't:?

I think I'll purchase a cheeseburger and fries for the Godzilla movie this week.

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve got two words for ya~ embrace coffee! Embrace coffee and let there never be a moment where there’s not a coffee mug in your hand. Even when you go to bed, sleep with a flask full of coffee. You’ll get the high you want with coffee in your life~

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    If existence is a lie, explain all this white matter that i create. :blobsneeze:

orematcha, strayCat0 and gheist1234 like this.
  4. Mazino

Mazino The final chapter.

Reading List:
    Link
    jesus don't be a fag, look existence is subjective and so is value. Everything you hold dear is a combination of subjective value and the impact it caused in your life. Its okay to be weak but it's not okay to stay weak, unless you want to. Get my drift? most of the value you speak of is entirely subject to your view and how you feel consciously and subconsciously. If it's all ethereal then your so called powerlessness is a symptom of self. What impact do you want, jesus most of this is vague. Did you bite into nihilism and shit for the first time. Go read the western canon then come back with babby's first existential thoughts.

Tilgarial and Jiggy like this.
  5. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm always high. Natural daydreamer here~ off to wonderland I go~
    You're mistaken, I placed in the title that I'm a lie. [My] existence is a lie. :existence is a lie.
    [My] existence is a lie. :existence is a lie. To not confuse what I mean.

This is not a nihilistic discussion.

Tilgarial likes this.
  6. ru5ty

ru5ty Citizen of MILF Kingdom

Reading List:
    Link
    you need a good sleep...just sleep, so you wont fried your brain

Tilgarial likes this.
  7. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to reality.

8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    He read some Dostoyevsky and a fraction rubbed off on him. :blobshh:

9. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    No, you don't think normally. You're perception of things isn't on 'redeeming qualities' as a human.

elengee likes this.
  10. Mazino

Reading List:
    Link
    You say it’s a lie I say it’s the truth now confront your sad existence Brainlet. Didn’t you read your xianxia? Everything starts out as a powerless ant and grows. This is the human condition, failure to success. Now go eat an apple to cure your depression and start your path to godhood. Or NEETdom. There’s the kicker it’s all a choice.

11. Tilgarial

Tilgarial [Chaos Tiger] [Paradox] [ded][Houseplant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'll just dump out some of my philosophical beliefs here, its at least somewhat relevant~

Me: Live has no reason; no goal. Life is inherently meaningless. However, we as beings can determine our own reason for live. We can make a choice, a choice to give ourself a reason, a goal.
    As life has neither reason nor goal, there is nothing to measure its value by. Some might say life is inherently invaluable, but I'd stat the opposite. Life has no inherent value.
    However, we can make our own reason and goal. Thus, we make our own value.
    A slight comparison I'll probably have to use: That would be, for me, the equivalent of money. Not a specific currency yet, not actual coins yet, but more the underlying concept, the existence of money in and of itself.
    Now I'll have to mention something else: I believe, that every onteraction with another is basically an exchange of parts of ourself. Not in the sense of 'I give you 1%, you give me 1%' but more that, through this interaction, no matter how small, we made an impact on this person, on his/her personality, their future and their decisions, no matter how small. At the beginning, this might not even affect more than a single thing, or not even amount to an 'effect' at all on its own; maybe just a slight difference in emotional state during another interaction. But sooner or later, this will have diffused throughout their being, having affected them entirely. The same going in the other direction, of course.
    This id what i mean with an exchange of self. And this is why even life that doesnt have its own goal or reason yet, has value; even without a goal or a reason, you will have interacted with others that do. Even if not, you will have affected their interactions with others that do. And not just now; for as long as our part in this iniverse exists, any and all reasons, any and all goals, you will have built towards them, even if only a little.
    With this reason, i claim life to have an immeasurable value. Not from the past, not from existence itself, not from a 'life has meaning' standpoint, but from the hope for our future, the depths of potential goals and reasons held by those that are to come after us

Haerether likes this.
  12. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It is on emo twitter accounts where mental illnesses are like trading cards. :blobshh:

campfire likes this.
  13. Asdq

Asdq RSS FEED SECT! I WANT YOU FOR THE RSS ARMY!

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, has no reason to be alive.

14. Mazino

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the first three sentences and you are already wrong. Life has always had a reason and that is it’s biological imperative. To refine and reproduce. Everything you do has roots and this along with self preservation are two of them.

Haerether and Tilgarial like this.
  15. L0pez

L0pez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, every now and then I see a topic like this here, and I'm starting to question my English reading skill because everyone answer seems to understand what OP meant without a problem. How do I interpret ":"?

Animals too think to some extent. Dolphins even seem to be self-aware and posses concept of ego.

As for rest... I have no idea what the topic is.

Tilgarial likes this.
  16. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Mate I really don't know what to say, so look at this perhaps it will make you feel better
    [​IMG]

Tilgarial likes this.
  17. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey bro, if you want to kys, call me. We kill ourselves together, kay? I do front flip and you do back flip.

18. Noor

Noor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is wrong with it being a lie? it is not like the truth is much better.

Tilgarial likes this.
  19. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    You should cut down to 29 cups or else :hmm:

Attached Files:

akki likes this.
  20. dezzter

dezzter The one who knows

Reading List:
    Link
    If your life currently has no meaning, find one. Even if reality is technically a lie, like this is a simulation or whatever, it is real to us and therefore has value to us. Find something that interests you and work towards it with all that you have.

Haerether and Tilgarial like this.