Discussion Exorcism and Religious belief

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nyamsus, Jun 2, 2019.

?

Do agree with this?

1. Yes

18.5%
  2. No

29.6%
  3. sound like what japan would use as movie

51.9%
  1. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    Has you all ever wonder how does one scare off/exorcise a supernatural entity?
    There is few well known religion in this world(ignoring cult), yet all of them using their scripture or item related to IT, manage to ward off those entities...

In the story, it always depicted by chanting said(whichever you prefer) line in scripture , one would achieve an effect to ward off that super entities.
    So, i thinking by truly believing something, one might achieve the same result
    *something like placebo effect*

so my question?
    >if i am a Lolicon, would me taking out picture/doujinshi of that genre man i would able to ward off those entities
    >or by reading out loud some scene from your preferred novel, you able to exorcise those demon
    *ofc, R-18 scene work the best, especially from BL toward straight male vampire who roam at night searching for female virgin blood*
    >Does a weeb putting a poster of waifu all over its wall achieve the same effect plastering talisman all over the wall

Anra7777 likes this.
  2. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    there is only one true way to ward of your demons
    that is alcoholism, there is no answer that cannot be found in the bottom of a bottle
    alcohol is the one true god

Chrono Vlad likes this.
  3. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    That title hhmmm...
    [​IMG]

4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    If you do that and the supernatural entity in question is a weeb or into the same stuff you believe in, you might invite them to stay for more time, and you might make a new friend, perhaps, you can come to some sort of agreement with it :blobhyperthink:
    Anyway, you got a new friend, congratulations :blobjoy:

5. Twilight Fox

Twilight Fox 【Foxy】【Ayayayay!】

Reading List:
    Link
    ......Welcome to NUF, home of this........thing....

Run.

mir likes this.
  6. Twilight Fox

Twilight Fox 【Foxy】【Ayayayay!】

Reading List:
    Link
    *Calls the @FBI*

It's illegal, but not for the reasons your thinking.

PedoBear Version 2.0 likes this.
  7. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of it is fake, real cases are super rare so a lot of these gets passed as real. It's not like processing something into a religious icon gives it any more "power" than carving it into a candleholder. Hell, it's even likely both come from the same piece of wood processed by the same carpenter in the past, one part becomes "a Bible" the other becomes a bookend lol. All hail the Holy Book...end. lol

The chance of anyone really encountering a demon possession is along the lines of you being hit by a plane and lightning at the same time. If you did, it must really suck to be you.

AMissingLinguist and strayCat0 like this.
  8. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm: Depends... wouldn't mind a cute female ghost, myself. :blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  9. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    My family has this saying...

'You can't be scared of evil if you live with something more evil than itself'

So basically means that if your scared of hell, make your life a more hellish than what your scared off. I haven't had a chance to see hell itself but I think that's more of a paradise than my living situation.

As for entities, my siblings basically use me as a warding tool which 100% works due to me being something of a repellent of some kind. Plus, i think i'm more scared of jumpscares than actual ghost.

10. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs??
    I wouldn't mind either... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    AMissingLinguist and otaku31 like this.
  11. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

AMissingLinguist and otaku31 like this.
  12. ChickenSoup

ChickenSoup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In many stories, most of the time the supernatural entity is depicted to be affected by the power of whatever holy figure the scripture is worshipping. So chanting the scripture is usually seen as a way to gain protection/power from the holy figure to drive away the supernatural entity.

So if by any chance the situations you described actually drove away the supernatural entity, then I would guess that the supernatural entity were weirded out so much by the action that they decided that it's not worth the trouble.:blobReach:

I guess there's also a scenario that there's a god for whatever belief you have, so a lolicon fervently worshipping their belief might just get the loli goddess to protect them. I guess????

13. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I go with placebo effect.
    I usually throw salt from my right hand past my left shoulder.
    My house showed some slight signs of getting haunted, but since I have cats, and firmly believe them to repel ghosts and such; and also showed no fear for the whatever it was to leech such emotion, it gave up. Probaly just my mind making things up, but belief and the placebo effect settled things.

mir likes this.
  14. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    There's nothing wrong to try it out, if it works then it'd be a new discovery for exorcism !! :blob_ghost::blob_ghost:

15. ShimizuA

ShimizuA the best teacher is Life.

Reading List:
    Link
    as it happens to my grandma this past year, I believe in supernatural. They life in separate realm beside us, which sometimes intersect. they won't bother us if we don't bother them.

about my grandma, she vomited a bucket amount of blood. when doctor check her with endoscopy, they found no blood, no injury, no trace, nothing at all throat that could explain where that blood comes. my mom and uncle help "cleanse" her house by reading scriptures(quran since we're muslim) and asked the djin/spirit to leave.

16. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I love your idea of warding off a vamp with BL. :blobjoy: If only it worked on female mosquitoes, I’d never have to worry about my blood again. (But I think female mosquitoes love my BL, as they never go after my husband or anyone else in the same room.) :blob_teary:

mir and otaku31 like this.
  17. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
    So like willpower from fable, you improse your will on the world to create an effect.

18. ru5ty

ru5ty Citizen of MILF Kingdom

Reading List:
    Link
    if you used lolicon picture, it may ward of supernatural being. BUT it will invite police...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. ru5ty

ru5ty Citizen of MILF Kingdom

Reading List:
    Link
    if im not mistaken only female mosquito drink blood. so you can try to warding off mosquito with BL

20. GrimVeilRule

GrimVeilRule Dux Bellorum

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I know about Religious exorcisms. the Catholic church has one exorcist in every diocese but only the bishop of that diocese and the Vatican knows who it is. As for how they do it, no one really knows they never shown a exorcism in public. It's not like in the movies they probable have special prays for it.