LCD Expelled From a Black Magic Item Craftsman Guild, I Was Picked up as a Royal Magician

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by SerialBeggar, Feb 1, 2023.

1. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Expelled From a Black Magic Item Craftsman Guild, I Was Picked up as a Royal Magician ~but It Was Too Late When I Realized That I Was Actually the Highest-Level Magician in the Kingdom. Starting a Happy Life Anew With Those Who Acknowledged Me in the Royal Court

[​IMG]

Yeah. It's one of those novels with a super long title, so you know it's not going to be a masterpiece. I was bored so I took a peek and hey, I found that it's not that bad. Of course, it's not actually good, but not bad. I'm reading the 2nd translator's work (Tiger Translations) because they're updating and their translations is decent.

This is a slice of life of an female mage MC who was fired from her hostile and exploitive job, then found a better and more fulfilling life afterwards while her employer suddenly realizes how dependent they were to the MC. It's also a slow romance with a one way affection by the ML who is deep in the friendzone. The MC is your typical socially clueless ditz, but is a savant in all things magic and multitasking. She doesn't know that she's OP or have any self confidence because her previous employer had constantly belittled her over the years.

The thing about this novel that makes it OK is its pacing. I've only read 40+ chapters so far, and I'm pleasantly surprised that the MC's cluelessness isn't dragging out the situations. On the other hand, her previous boss' comeuppance is rather cringey. So overall, I can say that you can give this novel a try if you've got nothing better to read.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2023
    Tiis_Ganda, Micus and Hikaro12 like this.
  2. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-135
    What? That's it?

3. Blake0009

Blake0009 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why...the title is so long?

4. Cosmos54

Cosmos54 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the author put the whole story in the title.