Discussion Experience

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JnardGuillio, Aug 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JnardGuillio

JnardGuillio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone ever experience when you used to use a small device then you upgrade to a bigger one and when you go back to it, it feels small i've had it first with my phone but now i don't know why the way i look at my laptop is kind of dizzying i'm like this because the monitor in our pc broke down so we replaced it with a gigantic t.v. like 20-30 inches now when I play there of course everything is big the text the icons everything but now that i've sat down at my laptop it feels small the screen is small even the website are small its like seeing things

2. SimplyAShadow

SimplyAShadow Not Dead Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    That's normal. If you get used to the bigger thing, than the smaller thing will naturally seem smaller, e.g. If you draw a line in the ground, you can make it smaller simply by drawing a bigger line next to it.

mir likes this.
  3. gorlax

gorlax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I swap my phone with s2 tab damm i cant play games or read with my old phone it just too small

4. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    Every time I get a new laptop I now need at least 15' screens and a numpad.

5. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    What I found annoying is that when I had the iPhone 4 and when I typed something with that I could pretty much do it without looking. Cos I'd had it for years. When I upgraded my phone to something bigger, because the screen was bigger the keyboard was slightly bigger. That slight difference affected my typing so much. I made so many spelling mistakes. Took a while to get used to the new phone

6. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    So you experienced something bigger and now you can't go back to smaller? TMI!

But yes that is normal, we train ourselves to use smaller things. Once we experience bigger and better stuff it makes it harder to force ourselves to cope with the smaller size. That is just the reality of it.

Also, wrong section. This is Novel General, not General Chat.

7. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    I get dizzy everytime I use a desktop .-. Cause I'm used to phones than bigger screen.

8. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like when your ex girlfriend is an E cup then suddenly your new gf is an A cup and you can't help but sigh loudly while she can't help but feel insecure.

Stormingtiger101 likes this.