LCD Extraordinary Genius

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by AardwarkThe2nd, Apr 10, 2018.

Tags:
?

Is this a good novel?

1. Yes if you are looking for OP MC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes if you are looking for intelligent MC

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Yes if you are looking for indifferent MC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes if you are looking for financial stuff

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  5. No, this novel fails at all counts, don't read

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
  2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why create an lcd for a novel you don’t read? For the nuffies? The thread count?

3. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Because I wanted a recommendation from a reader after getting turned off by a review, that's why!

4. Fantome

Fantome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the chapters that are out and liked it.
    Does it count as a recommendation?

5. Noor

Noor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He want to confirm the content of the novel before reading it because even though there are a lot of review that praise it, in one review that got into detail there are something that he especially disliked in the novel. so he want to know whether it is worth going through that or is that one review is exaggerated.

6. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Then it should’ve been in novel discussion section with discussion/question prefix.

7. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    I got the purpose but I’m asking why create an lcd thread. If he/she wanted people to give reviews to get them interested in it then novel discussion forum would be more suitable. Since one of the rules for lcd threads is~

8. allentey

allentey Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read till the end at lnmtl, i am surprise i can still type a proper English or even survive that. Well, he have a valid reason on why he have another girlfriend in the later chapter. Moreover the gang thing, its not like the current 2018 where they have a cctv everywhere and hard to bribe an officer from government or police. So crime is a bit loose. About the prostitute thing, which chapter is it ? Iirc, i never saw that.

i quite satisfy for the story until the last 80-90 chapter, it is rush. I rate it 4.5 if u ignore how smooth is in doing business, its like he have no good enemy in economy war and how buffett is rarely talk about in investment arc.

9. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://translationnoob.blogspot.com/2018/03/extraordinary-genius-cp55.html?m=1

10. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
    It gets bad around chapter 50. Thats when the author derails the story with gangs. The underage prostitute scene happens at chapter 55. The mc meets a underage prostitute at a club and lets her blow him in public.

11. allentey

allentey Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i see, i just read too fast at lnmtl. meh its like wht 1980 or 1985 ? Marriage when u at 15-18 is not tht rare at that time moreover when it is in asian. There is also a chapter where he have some action with a russian girl. Its a harem novel.

12. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be fine with it in other novels. But it didnt go well with this mc. It felt like the mc had no class and was unworthy to own a business empire. He said he couldn't resist letting a underage girl blow him in public. It shows the mc lacks a strong will. I also dont like the author saying all men would do that. I know that I would never do that. The gang arc feels cheap and tasteless.

13. allentey

allentey Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It will be fine in later arc. The author is just an amateur and must have not think the plot well enough. Yeah the gang arc feel cheap tho. Talking about business empire, he is unsuitable. He just have a luck to send back in time and "somehow" memorize the stock pattern. I mean its like the author don't think about butterfly effect. Btw when he own the largest stock he give the ceo role to other, he just reap the reward and not work on how to manage the company so yeah, he not good building business empire. I just read it and ignoring tht cons. Haha.

hanwee80 and OldManGu like this.
  14. Subaruchin4

Subaruchin4 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is just good at investments and never admitted he himself as a genius. He said that it's just that he has some knowledge advantage that is being from the future. About the prostitution things, Ailinna said that 14 years old girls can marries in their country at that times. And Feng Yu is still a teenager too. They are on the same ages actually...

About his wife in his previous life, he just felt it's alright to move on and start anew. But later he became greedy and he admitted it himself. He just don't want his former wife with another man. And then he made his move. Later he cured her infertile and then confessed how he's actually come from the future. It's a spoiler but he actually share his biggest secret with Lina and Zou Ke (his former wife)

Wow, this statement is really bad and full of lies. Feng Yu never killed himself. It was an accident and this person accuse the MC for suicide? And guess what... he actually just read 101 chapter of the novel that has 2056 chapter. Just wow, this person is the true genius.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018