Recommendations Extreme op character right from the start (Like really really op).

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ravaryn, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Ravaryn

Ravaryn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi again,

So, this time I'm looking for a novel with a super op character right from the start.

The perfect example: The Daily Life of the Immortal King. The mc (Wang Ling) is usually compared to the mc of The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

Wang Ling is really really strong. Bonus points if the mc hides his power (like Wang Ling).The book could come from any genre but I hope that it includes action. Should be less of a slice of life novel.

Again, the mc must be super-duper op. Like really overpowered. Really really strong and that from the start.

(I'm fully aware that this post is rather open and vague; let's see what I'll get for recommendations)

Sincerely,

Ravaryn.

2. gpn159

gpn159 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    one punchman

3. SassyCanoeWizard

SassyCanoeWizard Allure of the unknown

Reading List:
    Link
    Ravaryn likes this.
  4. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
  5. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Ignorant-Aristocrat

Ignorant-Aristocrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Instant Death - I don't care what people say, this guy's the most OP being in fiction. The Cheat of cheats.
    Strongest Star Ship - He's technically OP? No one's been able to fight him for almost 80 web novel chapters.
    Last Boss - She's among the strongest beings in the world. Even after getting most of powers sealed. The power gradually comes back but she's still OP from the start.
    Wiseman's Disciple - MC get's praised as the disciple of one of the greatest sages in existence. She has all the legends powers and uses them to easily defeat pretty much any enemy.
    Heavenly Castle - You know how it is. MC died cause of goddess mistake so she sends him to the other world with a cheat. In this case it's laputa
    100 Cheats - Same as above. But there are a 100 Goddess's who give him cheats.
    Kujibiki Tokushou: Musou Harem-ken - His power is ridiculously high and he builds himself a harem. Wish fulfillment.
    Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - The strongest sage reincarnates to become stronger.
    Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku - Dude's the literal number one mage in the entire kingdom. Yes, he's OP.
    Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? - In a world were the strongest level was 77. The MC reincarnates with his level as... 02? That's wrong, he's actually over... not 9000
    Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha - Just got an Anime! Give it a shot.
    Demon Lord goes to Hero School - The strongest demon king who brought every invader to their knees (Then married them) got bored of home life and went to hero school to look for people that can subjugate him.
    Evil God - He's OP... but well... he's a more... normal JP MC. It's light-hearted.

Hope it helps.

8. LordRikudo

LordRikudo 【Master of YEET】

Reading List:
    Link
    Knights & Magic -- Mecha + fantasy. MC is pretty much destroying the balance of the world with his inventions.
    Magi’s Grandson -- Mixes science and magic. The obvious OP conclusion.
    Running Away From The Hero! -- He somehow is the weakest and the most OP at the same time. (He's crazy prepared to the point of being OP)
    The Lazy Swordmaster -- Oh boy is his swordsmanship OP.
    The Girl Who Ate a Death God -- Manages to have conflict even with an OP MC, with interesting army battles. MC gives feeling of a final boss...
    World Teacher – Other World Style Education &... -- probably the most similar to Tsuki ga (though they're different).
    Kenshi o Mezashite Nyūgaku Shitanoni Mahō Tekise... -- OP magic... but she always wanted to be a swordswoman!
    Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! (WN) -- This one has a fun premise. Three students are transported to a magic world... but one of them was a magician back in Earth! And... well... Earth's magic is serious business!

Stolen from @Agecaf in another similiar thread. You can check that thread out and give mah dude sum loves

Agecaf, SassyCanoeWizard and Ravaryn like this.
  9. Ravaryn

Ravaryn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, thx for these long lists. I'll go through all of them UwU

10. gwapskoo24

gwapskoo24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    The Mencocht Loop. MC becomes a... let's say 100% Death Affinity Mage (never actually stated to be 100% in story, but effectively that), in a timeloop he had been bullied into by his aunt, in expectation to awakening his magical potential. First arc is after he's reached his magical potential, but has yet to "solve" the timeloop, and thus can't escape. Second arc is after he escapes. MC is probably the only effectively 100% affinity mage on the planet. He's not a god of death, but if he wanted to be, he could be pretty close.

I was a Porter. Ignore the "Weak To Strong" Tag, MC's only weak in the prologue, where he's not even seen. He's OP from the start of the story, and is recognized as being nearly twice the level of the previously "most powerful" individual. He holds back so to keep from upsetting his mother about him risking his life pointlessly.

Ravaryn likes this.
  12. eyeZach90

eyeZach90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. 8theaven

8theaven Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My friend I have exactly what you want
    Invisible Dragon
    It's worth a read and it's exactly what you're looking for <3